Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years (6242 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by ictplotter(m): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Midehi3:
I am beginning to suspect this man as occultic man, the very first wife died mysteriously and he sent her body to her village without even accompanying the corpse or show any remorse, his first wife was buried like a fowl in my village undecided
Which pastor is not occultic in nigeria? Just as every politicians are thieves here all pastors are demonic and occultic here in nigeria, no church today charms and juju are buried in their ground.
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by sageb: 1:25am On Dec 08, 2022
dallasi:
Former president of the Christians Association of Nigeria (CAN), Ayo Oritsejafor, and his wife Helen have reportedly separated after 25 years in marriage.
According to reports, the popular Pentecostal pastor parted ways with his wife over a protracted and bitter misunderstanding.
It was said that the Niger Delta-based self-styled ‘Bishop of Godism’, Ufuoma Bernard, Helen in a WhatsApp message earlier in 2022 accused the estranged husband of wanting her dead.
She’s rumoured to be in a sizzling romance with a man for 10 years.
“Helen reportedly moved out of the matrimonial home and relocated to Britain with the kids and Pastor Oritsejafor has moved back to the house after abandoning it for almost a year,” Bernard said.
Oritsejafor is the founding and Senior Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, located in Warri, Delta State.
He became the national president of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) on 7 February 2005, a position he held for five years.
In July 2010, Oritsejafor was elected President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), the apex body of all Christians in the country. In doing so he became the first Pentecostal leader to hold the position.

Time to go their separate ways. the rate of divorce these days eeehn
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by AntiChristian: 6:41am On Dec 08, 2022
Tochj:

Which NSCIA?
Twin brother of muric.
The same people who packaged the biggest calamity of 21st century called Buhari.

Abeg , where did NSCIA approve Buhari?
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Chee59(f): 7:35am On Dec 08, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
$9.8million arms cash was found in oritsejafor's private jet ,Ayokunle and Okoh are full-time politicians. CAN are just political arm of opposition and are notorious for Nzogbu Nzogbu politics rather than Holiness NSCIA are renowned for
Full meaning of NSCIA?
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Chee59(f): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2022
"She's rumoured to be in a sizzling relationship"
The way and manner in which God will judge bloggers ehn. Where's your proof of a sizzling relationship or that the man is after her life?

1 Like

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by faceland: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2022
I am not surprised. After making her go crazy too.

Ayo has not preach a power message in over 25 years.
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by jeromestarks: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2022
Marry a virgin woman or be ready for a lifetime of frustration!

A woman you did not disvirgin will forever compare you with the first man who fvcked her and this will make her misbehave and frustrate you.

Fvck and girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry.

You're not created to eat leftovers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Capernum: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2022
A assume this is not true...until the either party speaks.

It's unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by judedwriter(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2022
Marriage isn't safe anymore....hmmmm.

Even our pastors are struggling to save their marriages.
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Tochj(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

Who were those telling muslims in the mosque that Jonathan is an infidel?
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by AntiChristian: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tochj:

Who were those telling muslims in the mosque that Jonathan is an infidel?
NSCIA ain't present in Mosques!
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by AngelicBeing: 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hmmmmmm sad
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Preacherrr(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
WIZARD SHUT UP AND STOP TELLING LIES. PASTOR AYO'S LATE WIFE IS NOT FROM YOUR VILLAGE. YOUR VILLAGE THAT IS FULL OF OLUKUN AND WITCHRAFT. IF YOU PEOPLE LIKE BE EATING YOURSELF IN YOUR VILLAGE AND BE LOOKING FOR WHO TO BLAME.
Midehi3:
I am beginning to suspect this man as occultic man, the very first wife died mysteriously and he sent her body to her village without even accompanying the corpse or show any remorse, his first wife was buried like a fowl in my village undecided
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Preacherrr(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
WHAT OF THE ONE THAT YOU ARE STEALING THROUGH YOUR YAHOO YAHOO, THAT HAVE BROUGHT CURSE UPON YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.
Sammy07:
All these men of God, na them they rubbish Christianity.

Can't forget all those money he collected from Jonathan.
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Preacherrr(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
SHUT UP STINKING SERPENT. IS THE SERPENTINE SPIRIT THAT IS TORMENTING YOUR LIFE, THAT IS MAKING YOU TO FALSELY ACCUSE A MAN THAT IS OLDER AND GREATER THAN YOUR FATHER. IDIOT.
NoIgboSoundTueh:
$9.8million arms cash was found in oritsejafor's private jet ,Ayokunle and Okoh are full-time politicians. CAN are just political arm of opposition and are notorious for Nzogbu Nzogbu politics rather than Holiness NSCIA are renowned for
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Preacherrr:
SHUT UP STINKING SERPENT. IS THE SERPENTINE SPIRIT THAT IS TORMENTING YOUR LIFE, THAT IS MAKING YOU TO FALSELY ACCUSE A MAN THAT IS OLDER AND GREATER THAN YOUR FATHER. IDIOT.
Why does the man's age matter? Are you somehow under the delusion that even fools don't grow old? undecided
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Preacherrr(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
SHAME ON YOU. ALL THESE YOUR BITTERNES IS BECAUSE THE DEMONS YOU INHERITED FROM THE MARINE ALTAR IN YOUR FAMILY DOES NOT WANT YOU TO EMBRACE LIGHT. IT'S A PITY THAT YOU ARE DOOMED FOR LIFE.
MALIGNANTGuest:

What made it BOMB...?
Who believes these people?
Where dey real before?
Does Nigeria still have Genuine Men of God?
Not even one can be found worthy...When 99.9% are into PONZI schemes.

This one that begs money in HARD CURRENCY.
GOD now rejects Naira.. grin grin grin grin
Too many Idiots concentrated in one part of the world. Too Appalling!.
My Brother no be BOMB to me!
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Preacherrr(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
WHAT OF YOUR WORSHIP OF WATER STINKING SPIRIT, THAT IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU. RATHER YOU ARE BEEN TORMENTED BY THE SAME DEVIL YOU HAVE ALIGNED WITH. YOUR ARE DOOMED FOR LIFE. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!
ednut1:
Another picture to add to my collection. These fools tell people with prayers your marriage will work lol. But the prayers no work for them. I pity the gullible people still worshiping them
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by ednut1(m): 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Preacherrr:
WHAT OF YOUR WORSHIP OF WATER STINKING SPIRIT, THAT IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU. RATHER YOU ARE BEEN TORMENTED BY THE SAME DEVIL YOU HAVE ALIGNED WITH. YOUR ARE DOOMED FOR LIFE. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!
lunatic
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Midehi3(f): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2022
Preacherrr:
WIZARD SHUT UP AND STOP TELLING LIES. PASTOR AYO'S LATE WIFE IS NOT FROM YOUR VILLAGE. YOUR VILLAGE THAT IS FULL OF OLUKUN AND WITCHRAFT. IF YOU PEOPLE LIKE BE EATING YOURSELF IN YOUR VILLAGE AND BE LOOKING FOR WHO TO BLAME.
See them, slaves cheesy cheesy
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by orisa37: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2022
The man refuses to accept the FORBIDDEN FRUIT FROM HER AND LIVE PERMANENTLY WITH THE GUILT.
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by Preacherrr(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
Is your father and your entire generation that is a lunatic! Children of darkness.
ednut1:
lunatic
Re: Former CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years by JimohMomoh: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Fake news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer / Ireland Delivered A Hard Slap To The Catholic Church Today / Nigerian Pastor Engages Evil Spirit In A Bizarre Deliverance Session (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.