Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy (7512 Views)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / Masturbation Is Killing Me Slowly / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by nicerod(m): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bite her clit next time

1 Share

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by etrange: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
You said she's not dirty, but it's just not your thing. I think you should communicate that. If you can't tell each other your preferences, then there's a bigger problem than what typed up there. Talk with your woman. There are multiple alternatives to mouth action. You both can explore and find out what works for all. If it is a deal-breaker for her, then you'll have to decide if it is a deal-breaker for you too. And if that's the case, you can conclude you're not sexually compatible. The whole essence of dating before marriage is to identify these differences and know the ones that are deal-breakers. So why ignore or even cover them when you see them? You'll only end up hurting yourselves and each other.

In summary, tell her in the most polite way you could talk to a loved one. She either sacrifices that particular pleasure or you sacrifice your comfort or you path ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Suunnn(f): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
KeyEndurance:
Greeting To You All In This Forum. My Babe is Forcing Me To Do What I Don't want to Do, in My Life I Have Never Use my Tongue On Woman Pussy before. Last Week Saturday when i And My Girlfriend Had Sex in The Process Of Kissing she beg me To Make Her Feel Nice By Using My Tongue to romance her pussy, i Did That but I Nearly Vomit not That Her Pussy is Smelling but With Some Though I Had. Yesterday Again during Our Sex She Held My Head And directed It To Her Pussy but I Dont want Her To Feel Bad so I Did As She Said. The Problem Now Is That Since She Love It she Must Be Telling Me to Do It which I Dont like. So How Can I Tell Her In A polite Way To Stop This rubbish?
Do not do it

Yea, do not and do not expect a Mouth Action from her either

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by BeardedMeat(m): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
KeyEndurance:

Better For Her Than For Me To Die for Noting
I hope you have not been feeding her with your dick?
If you won't give, then don't ask too.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by immanuelsize: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
KeyEndurance:
Greeting To You All In This Forum. My Babe is Forcing Me To Do What I Don't want to Do, in My Life I Have Never Use my Tongue On Woman Pussy before. Last Week Saturday when i And My Girlfriend Had Sex in The Process Of Kissing she beg me To Make Her Feel Nice By Using My Tongue to romance her pussy, i Did That but I Nearly Vomit not That Her Pussy is Smelling but With Some Though I Had. Yesterday Again during Our Sex She Held My Head And directed It To Her Pussy but I Dont want Her To Feel Bad so I Did As She Said. The Problem Now Is That Since She Love It she Must Be Telling Me to Do It which I Dont like. So How Can I Tell Her In A polite Way To Stop This rubbish?
@op, does she sucks your dick?
if no, you don't hv any business in sucking her pussy but if she sucks your dick, then you don't hv option than to suck her pussy.
since you hv already started the sucking, sorry na your name because if you stop, she will get satisfied from somewhere else.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by joshboss(m): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wahala wahala wahala
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by techWriter1: 12:11am On Dec 08, 2022
Just page her a linkage to this post
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by kaey10(m): 12:40am On Dec 08, 2022
Tell her to reciprocate, I she refuse tell you can't continue giving her head
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Pickmycall: 1:20am On Dec 08, 2022
KeyEndurance:
I can be doing that for her while you do the rest.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Pickmycall: 1:23am On Dec 08, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Oga there's no puzzy that doesn't smell.. undecided
Secondly, she's using toto to manipulate UU....like now, u have been SIMP+lified....
Real nighas fuucks their girls.. whenever and however they want....that's a real man's job
Pussy no dey smell if you wash am.Hygiene matters.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Lampy336: 5:56am On Dec 08, 2022
Tedwin147:
USA/INDIA/NIGERIA Facebook, LinkedIn, wechat or Instagram etc available and I also sell foreign numbers for app and site verifications DM @ O-9-O-3-1-5-6-O-4-O-4

How much is your foreign number I mean something like Google voice is preferable?
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Curious345: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2022
You are a pervert
KeyEndurance:
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by jeromestarks: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2022
KeyEndurance:

Hahahaha!
This is rape. She's raping you and you can't talk.

You're an idiot.

Honestly, I can win this case for you in court.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by aisha1314(f): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2022
KeyEndurance:

Just explain to her you don't like MouthAction because it makes you uncomfortable. If she loves and respects you, she'll be understanding. In a healthy relationship, you should never feel pressured or forced to do any sexual act that you don't like.
I don't like MouthAction either. It totally grosses me out.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by benqo01(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2022
Nothing bad DER just find tom Tom and cigar put for house after d doingz lick tom Tom sharparly
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Bobage16(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2022
Abeg wetin be this girl name first. Because something is sounding familiar.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Baronthecelebri: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Mumu man
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Ogunleti01: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2022
KeyEndurance:
This one nah talk?
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Sundaycomputer: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2022
I can help you out, ur location.
I fix laptop buy laptops sale 081. 39. 34. 7one. 79
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by phemmyfour: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2022
KeyEndurance:
Just tell her else you are inviting throat cancer
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Kingluqman(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2022
If I tell you sey Na one man teach that stuffs, you no go believe. grin

If you stop am, fight go start and that's the end
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Creativity22: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2022
KeyEndurance:
Throat cancer is calling

1 Like

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Jpblessed(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2022
Don't give room for what you don't like, over time, she will demand u lick her anus.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Smile4me01(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2022
Guy you are gone already for heading pussy you need deliverance
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by AmancalledGod: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2022
Continue, till you see your self in the great world beyond
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by BlackMan6969(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2022
I guess ex-boy-friends give her head back-to-back. All these hoes be comparing u to a hoe-nigga. That's y they never get satisfied cos of 2 many experience.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by wumi2017(f): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2022
Chai grin
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Desusi: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2022
Your girl friend sexual experience is playing on you. Why must you succumbed to her suggestion even when you don't like it.She could as well ask you to touch fire for the sake of love.Nonetheless, if indeed you're in contributed of her tell her,it's completely against your faith.it is a sexual perversion.
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by leocollins(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
It not a biggie,personal i love giving head a lot, I go wild during sex, thats just me am not saying u should do it too.
Tbh na women mumu button b DAT, any girl u give head eh, no worry she go loyal die..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by Tegabadguy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
KeyEndurance:
just keep on sucking her puci
Re: How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy by MiracleMe7: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
KeyEndurance:
The moment you stop licking the pussy, another pussy lover will drink the pussy juice. I see you losing the baby in the nearest future

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Condom With Sperm For Sale / Lady Cries Uncontrollably And Starts Getting Herself Naked After Break Up / Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.