Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira (51617 Views)

What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by abimic(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
This combination can be very sweet then... It's been ages I ate this..

3 Likes

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by JuanDeDios: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

The matter tie wrapper ooooooo
I know about garri Jollof but this one everything is raw.
Well, I hope none of them have ulcer - if they do, this is a no-no. Certainly not something I'd recommend for a pregnant woman too.

2 Likes

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by nnamdi640: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is the type of food meant for urchins.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by jojothaiv(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Men and not so gentle ladies, we are all from the trenches....
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by SeriouslySense(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
cool
faceLAGOS:
I go like try am & it looks like it’ll be fine for snacking.

I like trying out new foods grin

In fact, I’d like to travel round the world just to sample different foods from different cultures.

Especially, the local cuisines.

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Chikwado1974: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
What happened to Kwado?
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by aalangel(f): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
Romanoff:
Your wife must have gone to boarding school.

Kwado of those days.

Garri-one-pot in my secondary school...
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by DanAugust2021: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
faceLAGOS:
I go like try am & it looks like it’ll be fine for snacking.

I like trying out new foods grin

In fact, I’d like to travel round the world just to sample different foods from different cultures.

Especially, the local cuisines.

I hope you ready drugs wey you go take if in case any of these local dish relocate you from your bedroom to toilet as you dey travel sample different food so?
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by abuhusna1: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obavoh:
This is my wife’s favorite meal. She eats it a lot when she is pregnant.

Sometimes she will even wake me up at midnight to prepare it for her. Women!

Garri. 1 cup - 50 naira
Palm oil. 50 naira (I didn’t use all)
Onion. 20naira
We had salt, maggi and fresh pepper at home.

Simple recipe:Add garri to a clean bowl

Add onions and fresh pepper. Add salt and seasoning to your taste

Add palm oil and mix thoroughly till its well combined
Op this is not something you should ever be proud about for 1 second. Everyone is going through alot but we all are hiding it so stop spreading your shit to the world
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Isabi4lov: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
We do fry our own but your own kind of person na real wow from your previous threads.

How your new born baby
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by duchez(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Romanoff:

Kwado of those days.

You really went to a boarding school. Kwodo of those days truly.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by obembet(f): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obavoh:

Garri. 1 cup - 50 naira
Onion. 20naira

Send hourt account details
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
What’s the name of this food?

Never seen or heard of it before!
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by faceLAGOS: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
DanAugust2021:
I hope you ready drugs wey you go take if in case any of these local dish relocate you from your bedroom to toilet as you dey travel sample different food so?

Chai! Bros, why you wan discourage me like this sad

Well, I have a strong immune system but I’ll still consider what you advised.

Chai! sad
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Omniman(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
How can this be your wife’s favourite meal and you permit it
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Papichulostunne(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
AndroidAI:
Enjoy your poverty in peace, but please don't bring an innocent kid into this world to join in your suffering.
Mugu to chop garri now nah poverty.. You have poverty mindset written all over you. But if he eat sardine and bread he is a rich man?. I hope you have not drank garri once in your life.. See the simplicity in what most nigerians hold dear no mater how rich they are. Instead you done rush go "no bring a child to suffer" mtxhww
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Testimony1988(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Romanoff:

Kwado of those days.
Lolz.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by mercysamuelson(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Once you're both able to eat that with full contentment, You are good for each other. Send ur aza make I give you 2k make una take buy something step am down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by HappyDolphinRea: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obavoh:

Garri. 1 cup - 50 naira
Onion. 20naira

My concern is the raw maggi you are eating and the foetus also taking it in. Too much salt can cause lot of damage to the heart,kidney etc take note.if something is sweet doesn't mean it's healthy for the body

2 Likes

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wtf!! angry
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by BigCowHornn: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
AndroidAI:
Enjoy your poverty in peace, but please don't bring an innocent kid into this world to join in your suffering.

Are you this rude a pig naturally or you just work at It?

Some people love certain foods out of habit not always poverty. Even if it's poverty must you rub it in their Faces?

I love drinking garri myself. Drank it as recently as a week ago. Now go and take a good look at my profile pic before you open your useless mouth

2 Likes

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by dyera(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
fapcrook:
Onion inside gaari? Iyanmaaa
Raw fresh pepper.

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by DaveHarry(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
In fela kuti's voice....."suffer dey Africa kpakparankpa!".

Just thank ur God say u get gf wey like suffer too
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Onyi90(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Adding raw Maggi is not healthy bro. Please remove it from the list next time
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by nedekid: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hmm, don't know what to say.
Must be tasty.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Paretomaster1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Romanoff:

Kwado of those days.

You sabi.... I for like you o...�
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by xevove2061: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
People dey suffer for nigeria
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by tishbite42: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obavoh:

Garri. 1 cup - 50 naira
Onion. 20naira

You need psychiatric evaluation ASAP.
It is one thing to eat this. It is another thing entirely to post and boast about it.
May God help your woman

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Akharmony: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Stingy Man but you get money buy data

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by nedekid: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
AndroidAI:
Bros, not everyone you see eating crap is in poverty. Some people get the teste for certain things from their younger days. It's just a habit. My papa loves boli, Tinubu loves agbado, cassava, garri and dodo.
It just a habit thing.
Now let me shock you, I have a paddy that once in a while he like to enters bush and shit. He loves the freedom. He got the hang of it during his nda days. Guess what? Na army General.

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Glead(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
Which part of the country are you preparing this meal from ?
Maybe from your village! I guess right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Soft Drinks In Nigeria And Their Origin / Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano / Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.