Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira (52467 Views)

What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Originalsly: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
franchasng:

All those things are lies, some women love fabricating nonsense just to disturb their hubby and to feel so special for being pregnant.

Bro.... pregnant women having cravings and eating weird stuff is common. If your wife and family members are well fed and be lacking no vitamins then they are not expected to have these cravings. This is a well known fact worldwide.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Ashirioluwa: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
When you do succeed in life and become rich, please remember your wife, because she has been through a lot with you.

When you were unable to provide the basic necessities, this lady stayed with you. Even during pregnancy, your wife endured, despite the fact that garri was the main food you could provide.

Please don’t leave her when the money begins coming in because she is a good woman, unlike those gold-diggers who are roaming the streets looking for rich guys to prey on.

3 Likes

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by franchasng: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Originalsly:

Bro.... pregnant women having cravings and eating weird stuff is common. If your wife and family members are well fed and be lacking no vitamins then they are not expected to have these cravings. This is a well known fact worldwide.

Yes I know some, a very insignificant number of pregnant women have some negligible cravings, but not as Nigerian women of our time are making it to look. They are blowing it out of proportion and even faking it and acting up for reasons best known to them.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by LIGHTROOM: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tallesty1:
In my uncle's voice What type of this is this?

Question for you

Are you a THIEF or IDOMA
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Bluntemperor: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Uptoyou:
As long as you guys enjoy it.

Nonsense OP recipe!
May Poverty not destroyed you,as we welcome 2023 Fresh!
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by faithfull18(f): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Raw Maggi Na wa oh.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Ray07(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
blaquebelle:
Where u see onion 20 naira. You thief am?
thief Keh . . . Onion 10 dey for Jos self. grin
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by IjeBos(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
SlyFoxxProblem:
IjeBos A.K.A IjeBranson, the virgin CEO himself grin

Does your imaginary girlfriend prepare this kind meal for you too? grin

1.) As long his wife is getting the nutrients she needs, why are you commenting on what they eat?
2.) My girl doesn't cook for herself or me (unless I ask for something particular). She has a cook for that. Learn about value of your time. But you wouldn't understand dating a successful woman, being that the closest you get to women are the 3k ashawo you pay.
3.) Continue your stalkerish ways, running through threads mentioning my name. Can you be any more of a LOSER.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by donhils: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Na wa oh
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Seankhalifa: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Romanoff:
Your wife must have gone to boarding school.

Kwado of those days.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by etrange: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nawa o...
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by babytoun: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Solid food wey we use dey hold belle those days before the proper meal ready ...

The thing don dey hungry me now ..me go add titus fish to this recipe.

Anybody saying poverty ..you dont understand...

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Sweetvie: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obavoh:
This is my wife’s favorite meal. She eats it a lot when she is pregnant.

Sometimes she will even wake me up at midnight to prepare it for her. Women!

Garri. 1 cup - 50 naira
Palm oil. 50 naira (I didn’t use all)
Onion. 20naira
We had salt, maggi and fresh pepper at home.

Simple recipe:Add garri to a clean bowl

Add onions and fresh pepper. Add salt and seasoning to your taste

Add palm oil and mix thoroughly till its well combined
Yeah, i bet she's from North
Av seen this before... What's the name?
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by adecz: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
❗️❗️The dirtiest and roughest looking
garri I have ever sighted in my life ☹️☹️☹️

1 Share

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by mickyeddi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obavoh:

Garri. 1 cup - 50 naira
Onion. 20naira

Which kind garri concussion be this?
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by SlyFoxxProblem: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
IjeBos:

1.) As long his wife is getting the nutrients she needs, why are you commenting on what they eat?
2.) My girl doesn't cook for herself or me (unless I ask for something particular). She has a cook for that. Learn about value of your time. But you wouldn't understand dating a successful woman, being that the closest you get to women are the 3k ashawo you pay.
3.) Continue your stalkerish ways, running through threads mentioning my name. Can you be any more of a LOSER.

1) it has nothing to do with the OP. You’re too dull to realize I was dissing YOU by implying your (imaginary) girlfriend cannot even make this simple meal. Gosh you’re daft.

2) you’re proud to say your useless girlfriend cannot even cook grin I’m not surprised about that sha. Because that which does not even exist definitely can’t cook. Hahah Olodo has never even dated a career woman who can still hold it down in the kitchen. You’re a serious bolo With a worthless woman I swear.

3.) I just like you na. I don’t know why you hate me so much. It’s me and you on this nairaland hehehe.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by AndroidAI(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Are you this rude a pig naturally or you just work at It?

Some people love certain foods out of habit not always poverty. Even if it's poverty must you rub it in their Faces?

I live drive king Garry myself. Drank it as recently as a week ago. Now go and take a good look at my profile pic before you open your useless mouth

I am happy you are pained to the extent of reacting. Your tears are delicious. Give me more!!
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by LordReed(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obavoh:

Garri. 1 cup - 50 naira
Onion. 20naira

Appetizer
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by IjeBos(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
SlyFoxxProblem:

1) it has nothing to do with the OP. You’re too dull to realize I was dissing YOU by implying your (imaginary) girlfriend cannot even make this simple meal. Gosh you’re daft.

2) you’re proud to say your useless girlfriend cannot even cook grin I’m not surprised about that sha. Because that which does not even exist definitely can’t cook. Hahah Olodo has never even dated a career woman who can still hold it down in the kitchen. You’re a serious bolo With a worthless woman I swear.

3.) I just like you na. I don’t know why you hate me so much. It’s me and you on this nairaland hehehe.

I guess since she has house help and a driver, it means she doesn't know how to clean or drive... Your stupidity is limitless. When you get to the point where your time is actually worth something, you start deciding what to outsource as it actually saves you money(time). Hopefully you'll get there one day, but you seem more focused on wasting your time stalking me and bragging about paying 3k ashawo for sex.

But continue stalking me, I'm done engaging with you.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Hahjascho(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
RIP in advance dear foetus
Mehn...this is appalling.
Nairaland indeed is toxic.

I've been away from this platform only just to return this evening...and alas, reading a comment as this sad

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by felzokugo(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Foolish children na im full dis nairaland.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by tuzle(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
I remember bacK in the days I used to eat this. My family were not poor, but there are sometimes u just feel like eating something different and u start coming up with different experimental food.

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by SlyFoxxProblem: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
IjeBos:

I guess since she has house help and a driver, it means she doesn't know how to clean or drive... Your stupidity is limitless. When you get to the point where your time is actually worth something, you start deciding what to outsource as it actually saves you money(time). Hopefully you'll get there one day, but you seem more focused on wasting your time stalking me and bragging about paying 3k ashawo for sex.

But continue stalking me, I'm done engaging with you.

How many times have you been “done engaging me”? grin grin

You can’t leave me bro. I own your SOUL hahaha

Many women have careers and still take care of their primary responsibilities as women. But your worthless woman can never understand that because she is a fool like you. Like attracts like after all.

That’s like saying your own career stops you from performing your primary responsibilities as a man. I pity the children that would be birthed from such an unfortunate Union as you and this worthless girl you are describing. If she really exists because my gut instinct is that you are lying.

Hahah. That girl you saw me post is worth at least 70k per night. That’s If she really likes you. Just tell me if you’re ready to lose your virginity and I can hook her up for you on your next visit to Naija. I will even pay for it myself. I swear bro I’m not joking now. Let me offer that to you as a peace offering at least hehehe

IjeBranson, international CEO of the virgin group grin grin
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Olam09(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obavoh:

Garri. 1 cup - 50 naira
Onion. 20naira

All i see here is poverty! God forgive me oo i never get plenty money oo.. you shouldn't be flaunting poverty.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by BigCowHornn: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
AndroidAI:

I am happy you are pained to the extent of reacting. Your tears are delicious. Give me more!!

grin

Very pained at the failure of your parents to raise you properly

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by BigCowHornn: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
You just reminded me, but ours no onion and pepper, you only add palm oil and salt.
Obavoh:

Garri. 1 cup - 50 naira
Onion. 20naira

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by akaleb2015(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
What kind of nutrient this food is it going to give the body
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by APCpackandgo: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mercury12:
Lol this dude!. cheesy

Obavoh
Do you guy have kids?
If yes, then how many?
If no, Then go for family planing or use protection to avoid bringing kids to this world to go through this hard time with y'all.
Get your balance financially first.
God bless your home.
Could you be kind enough to facilitate how he could get balance financially? This country no balance, especially with the mess caused by the APC, which are readying Tinubu (Buhari 2. 0) to come and continue the damage.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by sammysneh(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obavoh:

Garri. 1 cup - 50 naira
Onion. 20naira

Are you from delta state

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Gohs: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
APCpackandgo:

Could you be kind enough to facilitate how he could get balance financially? This country no balance, especially with the mess caused by the APC, which are readying Tinubu (Buhari 2. 0) to come and continue the damage.

God will not allow calamity to befall Nigeria a second time shocked

Please everyone, vote Peter Obi. . .

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by sylve11: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tallesty1:
In my uncle's voice What type of this is this?
Lol grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is How You Eat When You Pay 50k For Aso Ebi[funny Photo] / Moi-Moi And Garri For N20,000: Would You Buy? / Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.