Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira (51606 Views)

What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Munzy14(m): 4:27am On Dec 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

E reach to laugh. cheesy
People have a lot of things that guarantees them happiness na..o wu cha hu kwa nri nri.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Munzy14(m): 4:30am On Dec 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

If you don't mind me asking; since you feel that way about food, what can make you happy?
What can your partner do to please you (sex aside)?
I'm honestly curious to know.
Sex aside grin grin

Where is the happiness again?
You kept the happiness aside. cheesy grin

Take it to the bank, obi uto nwoke wu ihe ahu..Anyone who disagrees is telling you lies.

Yet to see a man unhappy after a good one.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by ikorodureporta: 5:10am On Dec 29, 2022
Obavoh:
This is my wife’s favorite meal. She eats it a lot when she is pregnant.

Sometimes she will even wake me up at midnight to prepare it for her. Women!

Garri. 1 cup - 50 naira
Palm oil. 50 naira (I didn’t use all)
Onion. 20naira
We had salt, maggi and fresh pepper at home.

Simple recipe:Add garri to a clean bowl

Add onions and fresh pepper. Add salt and seasoning to your taste

Add palm oil and mix thoroughly till its well combined

It's supposed to be a delicious meal, but you no do am well...
That thing needs heating... Put it on fire at low heat, until it dries with that cracking taste grin
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by 43Ronin: 5:45am On Dec 29, 2022
OP your preggy wife ate kpokpo garri and palm oil. I feel for you guys sha. Guys it's not funny. Notice how on nairaland during pre-buhari era guys were eating snakes for fun, then buhari came and people started eating rats, after 2019, dey started eating lizards.... now na kpokpo garri.
Tinubu e no go better for you angry cry
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by awoluyi(m): 5:47am On Dec 29, 2022
AndroidAI:
Enjoy your poverty in peace, but please don't bring an innocent kid into this world to join in your suffering.

This type of soup is called "When there is life, there is hope."
I like your courage. Please make sure you attend all the campaign rallies to collect from the politicians part the stolen money they will be distributing.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by ForgetfulJones: 6:07am On Dec 29, 2022
BigYash:
Tell them o.. But I think op just did it for fun sha..
it's actually a delicacy in the North, just that OP did his anyhow cool

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Dpatch(m): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2022
Uncooked salt, and seasoning is bad for the kidney.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Sammy5413(m): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2022
So you just wasted this garri and those ingredients too all because you want to look funny to us?
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Reference(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2022
Obavoh:
This is my wife’s favorite meal. She eats it a lot when she is pregnant.

Sometimes she will even wake me up at midnight to prepare it for her. Women!

Garri. 1 cup - 50 naira
Palm oil. 50 naira (I didn’t use all)
Onion. 20naira
We had salt, maggi and fresh pepper at home.

Simple recipe:Add garri to a clean bowl

Add onions and fresh pepper. Add salt and seasoning to your taste

Add palm oil and mix thoroughly till its well combined

Then when your baby comes with issues you begin to run helter-skelter.
Better get informed and get her proper meals with all the essentials nutrients.
This penny inching has serious consequences that may last a lifetime if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by AlexB300: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

Be like say you be Ghanaian.
I no fit chop this food o!
God forbid, he is not Ghanaian please
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by AndroidAI(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2022
lexy2014:

When some women are pregnant, they has cravings. These cravings will see her eating stuff she will not normally eat. In his write up, he said his wife is pregnant and that she loves the meal. I don't see what poverty has got to do with it

His original write up, before he editted it, claimed that he was hungry and decided to make this, only for his wife to join. So I made my comment based on that perception, not this editted version.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by dalass(f): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2022
potent5:

Which kain garri rough like gravel and chippings so?

Exactly like sawdust grin
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Oesophagus99(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2022
D'oh!

Poverty is a Sin!
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by lexy2014: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2022
AndroidAI:

His original write up, before he editted it, claimed that he was hungry and decided to make this, only for his wife to join. So I made my comment based on that perception, not this editted version.

Ok. I understand. Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Perostick(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2022
Tallesty1:
In my uncle's voice What type of this is this?
una no go kill person for nairaland with laugh.lol.oooooooooooo
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by jimter44(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2022
This guy is immature. It's not everything you bring online. In the other thread you told us that you have 4 children and in this one, your wife is pregnant with the 5th child. Oga, can you take proper care of 5 children? Stop breeding children like rats. I know by tomorrow, you will be complaining of Buhari.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2022
franchasng:
Yes, herbal, and you can also call me tradomedical Doc cool
What rubbish undecided
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2022
Reference:

Then when your baby comes with issues you begin to run helter-skelter.
Better get informed and get her proper meals with all the essentials nutrients.
This penny inching has serious consequences that may last a lifetime if care is not taken.
The only Helter skelter will be from church to diviners. Imagine being this poor yet you have five kids. embarassed
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2022
fuckwell2080:
@OP THIS NA BETTER POVERTY FOR YOU.IT WRITTEN ALL OVER YOU.NA POVERTY GO MAKE PERSON EAT THIS KIND FOOD.EVEN GARRI AND GROUNDNUT BETTER PASS THIS TRASH YOU THEY EAT.NO BRING INNOCENT PIKIN COME THIS WORLD COME SUFFER.
Person wey don born four cheesy grin
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by mariahAngel(f): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
franchasng:
Gist me, tell me stories that happened in your workplace or anywhere else. Just tell me stories, even politics but be objective not talking off point.

I love listening to people tell stories, interesting stories oh lol.

Quite interesting.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by mariahAngel(f): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Munzy14:

Sex aside grin grin

Where is the happiness again?
You kept the happiness aside. cheesy grin

Take it to the bank, obi uto nwoke wu ihe ahu..Anyone who disagrees is telling you lies.

Yet to see a man unhappy after a good one.

Sex aside m miniri wu apart from sex.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Munzy14(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

Sex aside m miniri wu apart from sex.
O wunu ihe m kwuga naa..Iwepu sex, onwere happiness ozo? grin for most men.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by mariahAngel(f): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Munzy14:

O wunu ihe m kwuga naa..Iwepu sex, onwere happiness ozo? grin for most men.

So, apart from mmeko, nothing else can make a man happy? O wu ihe I na a cho I gwa'm?
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Munzy14(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

So, apart from mmeko, nothing else can make a man happy? O wu ihe I na a cho I gwa'm?
Onwere otu eziokwu shi adi..

Otu unu wu Umu Nwaanyi shi ahu ihe, di different from how we the men do.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by mariahAngel(f): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Munzy14:

Onwere otu eziokwu shi adi..

Otu unu wu Umu Nwaanyi shi ahu ihe, di different from how we the men do.

Ngwanu. cheesy
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Munzy14(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ngwanu. cheesy
Acceptance abii surrender.. grin cheesy
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by mariahAngel(f): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Munzy14:

Acceptance abii surrender.. grin cheesy

Hahahahahahaha
A ma'm gi? grin

More like noted.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Munzy14(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahaha
A ma'm gi? grin

More like noted.
You eeeh...

Lecture series abii cheesy

How is your Christmas celebration going?
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by mariahAngel(f): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
Munzy14:

You eeeh...
Lecture series abii cheesy

How is your Christmas celebration going?

Someone said I ask too many questions. cheesy

Going well, thank you.
Na una get this season naa. cheesy
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by cattylove7(f): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
some people can manage anything sha as long as his a man www.cattylove.com
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Munzy14(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

Someone said I ask too many questions. cheesy

Going well, thank you.
Na una get this season naa. cheesy
You do, it's part of you na..A seeker of knowledge.

You've seen the difference between onye mere gi understand and a stranger grin grin

Good.

This season choke..But I didn't make enough..Chukwu do we m ndu, next year ga adi nma. Planning next year already..

I really thank God for 2022...Best year so far cool

Oliver twist me asked for more...

Kedu maka umu ejima?
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by mariahAngel(f): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Munzy14:

You do, it's part of you na..A seeker of knowledge.

You've seen the difference between onye mere gi understand and a stranger grin grin

Hahahahahahahahaha
I jakashiga eze ma ya wuru mma m. cheesy

Good.

This season choke..But I didn't make enough..Chukwu do we m ndu, next year ga adi nma. Planning next year already..
I really thank God for 2022...Best year so far cool
Oliver twist me asked for more...

Kedu maka umu ejima?

2023 will be even better.
Brace yourself. cool

Ha di nke oma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano / 6 Soft Drinks In Nigeria And Their Origin / Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.