Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira (51611 Views)

What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning / See How I prepared my stew as a single guy. / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
franchasng:
All those things are lies, some women love fabricating nonsense just to disturb their hubby and to feel so special for being pregnant.

I am married with 2 lovely kids, my wife didn't have any unusual cravings and neither did any of my closest friend's wives.

While growing up too, I lived with some of my elderly siblings and none of their wives had such, neither did my own sister.

Don't be deceived by some ladies nonsense acts when pregnant, most make them up, many just pretentiously put up those unusual acts to feel too special for being pregnant. Some do it out of wickedness to punish their husband for putting them in the family way
You be doctor? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by sylve11: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Imagine the pains when you both want to shyte

grin cool

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by seanery: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
POORverty food

Obavoh:
I planned to eat it alone but my wife carried her spoon. Long throat woman!

The food is really delicious and you get satisfied easily. Just drink plenty water.

Try this recipe and comment. Stay blessed
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by ahnie: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
I love the fact that you boths are happy

1 Like

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by DJInfluence: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tallesty1:
In my uncle's voice What type of this is this?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
AndroidAI:
Enjoy your poverty in peace, but please don't bring an innocent kid into this world to join in your suffering.

When some women are pregnant, they has cravings. These cravings will see her eating stuff she will not normally eat. In his write up, he said his wife is pregnant and that she loves the meal. I don't see what poverty has got to do with it
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by mariahAngel(f): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Divay22:
We fry it here in Delta o..

With plenty onions and crayfish... Be like na me go chop tomorrow sef grin grin

I don miss am

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by mariahAngel(f): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
xevove2061:
People dey suffer for nigeria

It's the Buhari effect.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by mastermaestro(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
franchasng:
I don't like men that love food, and I also don't fancy ladies who love food and cook a lot, just don't know why angry

Man should not live by food alone, living just to be eating eating is boring and mostly for average thinking people. Maybe because I believe that the more a person cherishes food, the more likely the person will be dull, unintelligent, hard to satisfy in life and very demanding to keep as a friend or spouse angry

You must be joking. grin
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by samwash(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
What did I just read?
I thought I have seen it all.
Readers discretion!! Don't try this at home .
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by samwash(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
franchasng:
I don't like men that love food, and I also don't fancy ladies who love food and cook a lot, just don't know why angry

Man should not live by food alone, living just to be eating eating is boring and mostly for average thinking people. Maybe because I believe that the more a person cherishes food, the more likely the person will be dull, unintelligent, hard to satisfy in life and very demanding to keep as a friend or spouse angry

Effects of long time food starvation, long suffering & hunger.
It's really resets ones brain.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by fuckwell2080: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
@OP THIS NA BETTER POVERTY FOR YOU.IT WRITTEN ALL OVER YOU.NA POVERTY GO MAKE PERSON EAT THIS KIND FOOD.EVEN GARRI AND GROUNDNUT BETTER PASS THIS TRASH YOU THEY EAT.NO BRING INNOCENT PIKIN COME THIS WORLD COME SUFFER.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by rickleye: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obavoh:
This is my wife’s favorite meal. She eats it a lot when she is pregnant.

Sometimes she will even wake me up at midnight to prepare it for her. Women!

Garri. 1 cup - 50 naira
Palm oil. 50 naira (I didn’t use all)
Onion. 20naira
We had salt, maggi and fresh pepper at home.

Simple recipe:Add garri to a clean bowl

Add onions and fresh pepper. Add salt and seasoning to your taste

Add palm oil and mix thoroughly till its well combined

This sounds like a new low bro.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by felixray2010(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
It is called PAROPA

I ate the hell out of this shit!!!

My mum thought me alot before she died

RIP to her

But e remain sugar oooo
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by teegrams(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Why are you promoting poverty
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wtf bro angry
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Lekwandoskii(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by franchasng: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
samwash:

Effects of long time food starvation, long suffering & hunger.
It's really resets ones brain.
Hahahahaha, I never loved food even as a teen. The only time hunger dealt well with me was during my higher institution days, especially 1st year, I even developed gastritis which almost led to ulcer cheesy
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by franchasng: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
mastermaestro:

You must be joking. grin
Joking ke, i just don't like men that love food. And when I was single, I despised the idea of a girlfriend or female friend coming to cook for me or making any move to cook, it irritates me lol, weird I know grin
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by franchasng: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

You be doctor? undecided
Yes, herbal, and you can also call me tradomedical Doc cool
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by mariahAngel(f): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
franchasng:

I don't like people who don't like food.
They must be very hard to make happy. undecided

franchasng:
Joking ke, i just don't like men that love food. And when I was single, I despised the idea of a girlfriend or female friend coming to cook for me or making any move to cook, it irritates me lol, weird I know grin
undecided
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Askme2020(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Poverty na disease!!!
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Munzy14(m): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

undecided
grin grin grin
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by franchasng: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

undecided
hahahahahaha and you have a good point cheesy
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by mariahAngel(f): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin

E reach to laugh. cheesy
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by mariahAngel(f): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
franchasng:
hahahahahaha and you have a good point cheesy

If you don't mind me asking; since you feel that way about food, what can make you happy?
What can your partner do to please you (sex aside)?
I'm honestly curious to know.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Mikespecialone(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Am the kind mess ehn
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Godsonkemz(m): 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
This sounds so pathetic though unbelievable. Repeat after me op, "I reject poverty."
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by lukency(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
No be small thing.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by franchasng: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

If you don't mind me asking; since you feel that way about food, what can make you happy?
What can your partner do to please you (sex aside)?
I'm honestly curious to know.
Gist me, tell me stories that happened in your workplace or anywhere else. Just tell me stories, even politics but be objective not talking off point.

I love listening to people tell stories, interesting stories oh lol.
Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by ManirBK: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2022
Obavoh:
This is my wife’s favorite meal. She eats it a lot when she is pregnant.

Sometimes she will even wake me up at midnight to prepare it for her. Women!

Garri. 1 cup - 50 naira
Palm oil. 50 naira (I didn’t use all)
Onion. 20naira
We had salt, maggi and fresh pepper at home.

Simple recipe:Add garri to a clean bowl

Add onions and fresh pepper. Add salt and seasoning to your taste

Add palm oil and mix thoroughly till its well combined
Next time add Kuli kuli and mix it with hot pepper and lettuse plus that white Maggi, you will appreciate it more than how you do it now!!

Re: I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira by Originalsly: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2022
franchasng:

Yes I know some, a very insignificant number of pregnant women have some negligible cravings, but not as Nigerian women of our time are making it to look. They are blowing it out of proportion and even faking it and acting up for reasons best known to them.

Bro.... if you find a whole lot more of Nigerian women have cravings .... and crave for a wider variety of stuff .... then you should conclude that they are lacking a whole lot more vitamins than women in other countries. Just curious .... is there any good Nigerian women? ... maybe 5 in the whole of Nigeria?... or 5 too many? Hmmm.... who did this to us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Soft Drinks In Nigeria And Their Origin / Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano / Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.