Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Just Discovered I Have Hiv - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv (58658 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Have HIV I Am Finished. / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Ballzproblem2: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
b
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by tiswell(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
rip in advance fa

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by ednut1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
I smell lamba

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by SeriouslySense(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Very insensitive.
Jeon:

Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Hassanmaye(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Jeon:

Congratulations
What's this please, will you shut up? Can't you show sympathy for men

10 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by ibechris(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Jeon:

Congratulations

Easy pls.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Keep your head up. It’s not a death sentence. Matter of fact it’s a very manageable ailment these days. You can still live a long and fulfilled life, achieve your dreams and find love. I don’t know about Nigeria but there are platforms that offer matchmaking services for HIV+ people in other countries.

Ensure you take your drugs, eat healthy and exercise regularly. You will be fine. Magic Johnson is still alive 30 years after his diagnosis.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by ibechris(m): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
tiswell:
rip in advance fa

Why all this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by emexnaija: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by dawnomike(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Passpands:
Hello, sorry for my grammatical errors. I just discovered I have the virus and it’s really taking a toll on me. I’ve started my medications but don’t feel any changes yet. Please if there’s any expert out there or any support group
where is your location?
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by IrepChrist: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Passpands:
Hello, sorry for my grammatical errors. I just discovered I have the virus and it’s really taking a toll on me. I’ve started my medications but don’t feel any changes yet. Please if there’s any expert out there or any support group

Oh dear, I won't say sorry because you are not an object of pity. God will heal you. It's definitely not end of your life. Be strong and courageous you will come out stronger.

Amen

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by King2019(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Damn bro!

Why do you people make mistakes like this?

They're so many challenges in life and now you have added this one to your life now embarassed

I hope you find the strength to carry on because it won't be easy at all. The very day you saw the test results that you are positive, your mind has stored it forever, there's no amount of thing you'll do that will make you forget about it. You'll always be worried about it. That's why sometimes, I hate my mind, they're so many things I wish to unlearn, erased and forget but my mind can't erase it so it's stucked in my mind .

(PLEASE DON'T FEEL SOMEHOW, I JUST WANT TO TELL A TRUE STORY THAT HAPPENED IN AUGUST 2021)

I know somebody that likes sleeping with anything wearing skirt, he's very young guy, he's 23 years and has a gas filling shop not far from my house, me and some other guys decided to pull a prank on him, or should I say a lesson that will put fear in his body because we wanted him to stop womanizing.

One of us had a sim he picked from the ground sometime ago and was only using it for cheap data plans, we used the sim to text this our guy posing as one of his girlfriend/hooker that he should try and go for text that she found out that she's HIV positive.

The next day we decided to go to his shop, I stopped my guys and told them we shouldn't just go like that, my cylinder was about finishing, so I carried my cylinder in disguise that was what brought me to his shop, though I had intended refilling my cylinder but because of this I had to do it that day.

So on getting there, we all hailed his name and stuffs like that only but he was very moody, we all knew it was that text we sent him but we all pretending as if we had no clue, we kept teasing him but he was so dull. I jokingly told him "Guy, I no say na money dey worry you, no worry E go come before this year end" he just said "baba, no be money oo" I asked him what's up, he just kept sighing and stuffs like that.

Me and my guys left after he was done filling my gas cylinder. So, after some days, I went back alone since I'm more closer to him than the other guys, this time around his eyes was red and he was still sobing.

In his words he said "Argh! I won die bro, I won die!" I asked him what was the problem, I still thought maybe he was afraid he might have contracted the disease or something, To cut the long story short, he had gone for the test and it turned out he was positive, he said he went to 2 different hospitals.

I feel guilty for him somehow cry because he wasn't even aware he had HIV and I did it to help him abstain from sex and hookers not knowing he got hit by the disease already. He opened up to me like everything how he regrets his life and if he had known, he wouldn't have been such a d!ck.

I bet you, till today, he hasn't gotten over it, even though I see him laugh and gist when we sit out in the evening, he tells me he goes to bed with regret and cries his eyes out, that he only tried to forget it with laughter and highness but he still comes back to reality mostly when he's alone.

He told me if there's a permanent cure for it, that even if it will be the reason he does blood money so he can afford the fee, he'll do it.

Who said there is no cure??

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by riverbird: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
Passpands:

OP you can still live a normal life, being HIV positive is not a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by EhisChelsea1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Passpands:
By

Do they have a branch in Benin?

Yes. It is located along Reservation Road, Opposite Golf Course, Immediately after Igbinedion’s house. Goodluck bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by assholemods: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Jeon:

Congratulations
I never knew you can be this stupid.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
Then ...... Don't become a Distributor cool cool cool
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by abobote: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
This HIV scare me a lot, and I don't even like going for the test
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Fcwilly: 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
Passpands:

Come to LUTH Apin clinic. ( Idi Araba )
You will meet professionals trained in HIV/aids management, you will also meet other patients where you can interact, I promise you it's gonna be a life changing experience.

11 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by 07kjb: 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:

But, HIV no be death sentence wey sopoz weigh you down na.

Na kidney failure?? Noo..
Na heart-attack?? Noo..
Na blood cancer?? No...
Na heart surgery u need?? No...

Ur own health challenge better pass plenty people own.

Go heart2heart center. ALL your questions would be answered.

No health challenge is bigger than HIV

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by izubext007: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sorry for ur new health status, please die alone . May God have mercy on ur soul.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by GreaterFuture(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
Jeon:

Congratulations
Now I see what I was dealing with...
Miss ought to close the account.

Initiate the block option on Nairaland Seun Osewa.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Enemyofpeace: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tinububalls:
Hrmmm, please don't spread it.

You will overcome it. Stick to medications man.
It's gonna be fine.
why should he not spread it, no be somebody spread am reach am?

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by assholemods: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
tiswell:
rip in advance fa
Another ass h0le. You might even be positive but you don't know it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Nnamaka1: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
Can you please enlighten some of us here the kind of lifestyle you were living that exposed you to the virus?

13 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by jericco1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
how are you feeling?
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
fman:
A fool just commented above me!!

And 6 other fools just liked his comment.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Hopebringer: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Teymanhenry:

I work with HIV people, and I must tell you that one thing that weigh infected people down is stigmatization and worry. Please don't worry too much as the virus can only become deadly when you worry too much, fail to adhere to drugs, don't live w healthy lifestyle and become scared of stigmatization. If you can win the fight against these factors then you'll live a long and have a normal life. Millions are living with the virus and they are fine sir. It's not a problem at all

@Passpands I have a very close relative that's hiv positive it's been 8 years he is healthy and awesome. I will forever stand by him. All of us around him know and.domt treat him different.

Infact I make jokes about it and we all.laugh... dude don't be sad. Don't underestimate the power of the human capacity to love and accept each other.

You will be fine. Relax bro. nothing do you. I am negative and currently dating a hiv positive babe she is really cool

4 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by JoeNL22(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Passpands:
Go to a naturopathic clinic
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Wickedfacts: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Jeon:

Congratulations

You will die before the OP. It is foolishness that will eventually kill you.

12 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Desmondkk123: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
You are very stupid,u don't take correction. Mumu man
Jeon:

Still don't care angry

6 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by kingthreat(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Go to general hospital and see how many people are willing to switch their medical conditions with HIV that just needs regular medication to manage

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] / 300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.