Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Just Discovered I Have Hiv - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv (58738 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Have HIV I Am Finished. / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Princedapace(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
07kjb:

No health challenge is bigger than HIV

High blood pressure,
Diabetes
Kidney failure
Heart problem.

These are terrible sicknesses

4 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Elsueno: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Passpands:
Hello, sorry for my grammatical errors. I just discovered I have the virus and it’s really taking a toll on me. I’ve started my medications but don’t feel any changes yet. Please if there’s any expert out there or any support group

Well, the deed has already being done...But all hope is not lost....U would find all u need whee they hand drugs for HIV/AIDS in any hospital... Mostly federal or state ones....Make sure u take ur drugs always, everything would work out...U would be back to healthy & glossy in no time....Just don't skip on ur medications
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Elclamour(f): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
I watched one of this American documentary on GoTV,I think it was this reality TV. That expisode was what will you trade for HIV.

This people actually had me shedding tears.

A guy with Cancer who was hugging his daughter like his life depended on it, said he would trade cancer for HIV, (he had less than a year to live) and he was crying.

Another man who had no limb, said he would trade them for the sickness and live happier if it was gonna give him a limb.

A woman who came out from coma after the shock of her husband and 2 daughters being killed( her whole family), said she will trade it for her family, even if it is one. It goes on.

Another man who was attacked in prison,(death roll inmate) said he will trade it for where he is if it makes him live a good life.

So y are you down? At first it will be traumatizing, but if u learn to accept it as a mistake and make a turn around, then you'll b amaze.

Don't mind the bitch that said congrat, there are people who has Aids but live better than others without

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Centurion101: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Damn bro!

Why do you people make mistakes like this?

They're so many challenges in life and now you have added this one to your life now embarassed

I hope you find the strength to carry on because it won't be easy at all. The very day you saw the test results that you are positive, your mind has stored it forever, there's no amount of thing you'll do that will make you forget about it. You'll always be worried about it. That's why sometimes, I hate my mind, they're so many things I wish to unlearn, erased and forget but my mind can't erase it so it's stucked in my mind .

(PLEASE DON'T FEEL SOMEHOW, I JUST WANT TO TELL A TRUE STORY THAT HAPPENED IN AUGUST 2021)

I know somebody that likes sleeping with anything wearing skirt, he's very young guy, he's 23 years and has a gas filling shop not far from my house, me and some other guys decided to pull a prank on him, or should I say a lesson that will put fear in his body because we wanted him to stop womanizing.

One of us had a sim he picked from the ground sometime ago and was only using it for cheap data plans, we used the sim to text this our guy posing as one of his girlfriend/hooker that he should try and go for text that she found out that she's HIV positive.

The next day we decided to go to his shop, I stopped my guys and told them we shouldn't just go like that, my cylinder was about finishing, so I carried my cylinder in disguise that was what brought me to his shop, though I had intended refilling my cylinder but because of this I had to do it that day.

So on getting there, we all hailed his name and stuffs like that only but he was very moody, we all knew it was that text we sent him but we all pretending as if we had no clue, we kept teasing him but he was so dull. I jokingly told him "Guy, I no say na money dey worry you, no worry E go come before this year end" he just said "baba, no be money oo" I asked him what's up, he just kept sighing and stuffs like that.

Me and my guys left after he was done filling my gas cylinder. So, after some days, I went back alone since I'm more closer to him than the other guys, this time around his eyes was red and he was still sobing.

In his words he said "Argh! I won die bro, I won die!" I asked him what was the problem, I still thought maybe he was afraid he might have contracted the disease or something, To cut the long story short, he had gone for the test and it turned out he was positive, he said he went to 2 different hospitals.

I feel guilty for him somehow cry because he wasn't even aware he had HIV and I did it to help him abstain from sex and hookers not knowing he got hit by the disease already. He opened up to me like everything how he regrets his life and if he had known, he wouldn't have been such a d!ck.

I bet you, till today, he hasn't gotten over it, even though I see him laugh and gist when we sit out in the evening, he tells me he goes to bed with regret and cries his eyes out, that he only tried to forget it with laughter and highness but he still comes back to reality mostly when he's alone.

He told me if there's a permanent cure for it, that even if it will be the reason he does blood money so he can afford the fee, he'll do it.

Common sense should tell you not everyone got HIV from sex,there are literarily children that are positive

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by AndroidAI(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Passpands:
Hello, sorry for my grammatical errors. I just discovered I have the virus and it’s really taking a toll on me. I’ve started my medications but don’t feel any changes yet. Please if there’s any expert out there or any support group

What if I tell you that HIV/AIDs does not exist? One of the biggest and successful scam of modern history.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by abobote: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
you can do the test at home by yourself
I can't
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Enemyofpeace: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
boluwatife122:
How
there are two ways to do it.

Number one, put one of your fingers in your mouth and lick it, if it is wet, you're HIV positive, but if it is dry, it means you're negative.

Number 2, dip your finger inside your shiiiiiiit and smell am, if it smells, it means you're HIV positive, but if it doesn't it means that you're negative

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Enemyofpeace: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
abobote:

I can't
yes you can
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by HisSplendor: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Passpands:

Bro, so sorry for your condition. Take heart please. God will give you victory.

Please, if you wouldn't mind, I'll like to chat you up if you can give me your WhatsApp. I have some recommendations for you.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Princeton92(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Passpands:

Are you guy or lady?
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by BRATISLAVA: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
milann:
Bratislava, whats your HIV status?
You are trying so hard to make fun of Passpands

It's a tasteless joke. Go back to your pointless misogyny.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by millennialaku2: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Passpands:
God helped me and he can help you too. I'm the owner of the "positivelad" monicker, browse through my profile to know why i told you.

stay strong brother and ignore foolish mentions.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by 4ward4: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ikennaford:
Op na now you go bang more pussies, if you go to heart to heart centers ehh, you go see fine girls weh be positive, dem no deh do shakara, na steady nackinhs, if you no b hiv positive, go contract it for steady nackinhs with positive babes without protection

Lol, read and be informed . HIV is of two Types and a man with one can Contact the other if not careful. Nah HIV patient need Condom pass

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Centurion101: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
Passpands:
And most importantly remember it's a very common disease, 20% of South African population has hiv and over 2m people have it in Nigeria alone, over 70million people are positive worldwide so it's not too big of a deal
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by litaninja(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
You do realize that people can get HIV without ever having sex in their lives right?

MITCHELL96:
Damn bro!

Why do you people make mistakes like this?

They're so many challenges in life and now you have added this one to your life now embarassed

I hope you find the strength to carry on because it won't be easy at all. The very day you saw the test results that you are positive, your mind has stored it forever, there's no amount of thing you'll do that will make you forget about it. You'll always be worried about it. That's why sometimes, I hate my mind, they're so many things I wish to unlearn, erased and forget but my mind can't erase it so it's stucked in my mind .

(PLEASE DON'T FEEL SOMEHOW, I JUST WANT TO TELL A TRUE STORY THAT HAPPENED IN AUGUST 2021)

I know somebody that likes sleeping with anything wearing skirt, he's very young guy, he's 23 years and has a gas filling shop not far from my house, me and some other guys decided to pull a prank on him, or should I say a lesson that will put fear in his body because we wanted him to stop womanizing.

One of us had a sim he picked from the ground sometime ago and was only using it for cheap data plans, we used the sim to text this our guy posing as one of his girlfriend/hooker that he should try and go for text that she found out that she's HIV positive.

The next day we decided to go to his shop, I stopped my guys and told them we shouldn't just go like that, my cylinder was about finishing, so I carried my cylinder in disguise that was what brought me to his shop, though I had intended refilling my cylinder but because of this I had to do it that day.

So on getting there, we all hailed his name and stuffs like that only but he was very moody, we all knew it was that text we sent him but we all pretending as if we had no clue, we kept teasing him but he was so dull. I jokingly told him "Guy, I no say na money dey worry you, no worry E go come before this year end" he just said "baba, no be money oo" I asked him what's up, he just kept sighing and stuffs like that.

Me and my guys left after he was done filling my gas cylinder. So, after some days, I went back alone since I'm more closer to him than the other guys, this time around his eyes was red and he was still sobing.

In his words he said "Argh! I won die bro, I won die!" I asked him what was the problem, I still thought maybe he was afraid he might have contracted the disease or something, To cut the long story short, he had gone for the test and it turned out he was positive, he said he went to 2 different hospitals.

I feel guilty for him somehow cry because he wasn't even aware he had HIV and I did it to help him abstain from sex and hookers not knowing he got hit by the disease already. He opened up to me like everything how he regrets his life and if he had known, he wouldn't have been such a d!ck.

I bet you, till today, he hasn't gotten over it, even though I see him laugh and gist when we sit out in the evening, he tells me he goes to bed with regret and cries his eyes out, that he only tried to forget it with laughter and highness but he still comes back to reality mostly when he's alone.

He told me if there's a permanent cure for it, that even if it will be the reason he does blood money so he can afford the fee, he'll do it.

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by HisSplendor: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
Teymanhenry:

I work with HIV people, and I must tell you that one thing that weigh infected people down is stigmatization and worry. Please don't worry too much as the virus can only become deadly when you worry too much, fail to adhere to drugs, don't live w healthy lifestyle and become scared of stigmatization. If you can win the fight against these factors then you'll live a long and have a normal life. Millions are living with the virus and they are fine sir. It's not a problem at all

Hello sir,

Thanks for the job you do. You're really helping to give hope to the hopeless.

Please may I have your contact? I'll like to chat with you in line with the job you do.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Angrygoat: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
You are dead already. U will take drugs for the rest of ýour miserable life. I'm sure u got it thru hook up babies,assuming u didn't release,it won't enter,but u see when u want to cum,its shucks in and out. Whit socks in is the vagina fluid and what it socks out is the sperms. U will be hiding your anti retrovirus drugs from friends and family,if u mistakenly piss in toilet,it will be smelling of drugs,the ay you fail to take your drugs,you wihave set backs. You are doomed for life. Be ready for stigmatisation, and if you are poor,you are as good as dead. Idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by pusapou(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
So??
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by jibrilELsudan: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
HIV MEANS NOTHING NOW ESPECIALLY NOW THAT THERE'S A POSSIBLE CURE AND MEDICINES THAT YOUR PARTNER CAN TAKE AND STILL BE FVCKING YOU RAW WITHOUT GETTING INFECTED AND YOU HAVING KIDS THAT THE VIRUS WILL NOT BE PASSED ON TO

MOST PEOPLE HERE COMMENTING HAVE AIDS NOT EVEN HIV AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IT

HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA...HAVING HIV IS LIKE HAVING COUGH

1 IN 3 GIRLS HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA HAVE IT AND MOST OF THE POPULATION HAVE IT AND IT'S SEEN AS NOTHING

MAJORITY NIGERIANS NOW HAVE HIV AND THEY DON'T KNOW IT

9 OUT OF 10 HOOKUP GIRLS HAVE IT

MOST YAHOO BOYS HAVE IT

MOST SINGLE GIRLS IN NIGERIA HAVE IT

SO DON'T LET ANYBODY STIGMATIZE YOU

KEEP YOUR HIV TO YOURSELF.....YOU DON'T NEED TO SHARE IT AS TESTIMONY TO EVERYBODY WHO CARES TO LISTEN

THE SYMPTOMS YOU ARE HAVING IS TOTALLY UNRELATED TO THE HIV

YOUR MIND BODY IS PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU CAUSE YOU BELIEVE YOU MUST BE SICK SINCE YOU HAVE HIV

IT'S LIKE A WOMAN WHO A MAN SHOT HIS HOT CUM INSIDE HER KUKUNASE THEN FOR THE REASON OF STRESSING ABOUT IT...SHE DOESN'T SEE HER PERIOD THEN SHE BELIEVES SHE IS EVENTUALLY PREGNANT THEN HER BODY STARTS GIVING HER ALL THE PREGNANCY SICKNESS ONLY FOR HER PERIOD TO LATER CUM THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN ALL HER PREGNANCY SICKNESS AND SYMPTOMS ARE GONE

IF NA SO HIV DEY MOVE FAST THEN THE WHOLE WORLD GO DEY FOR BED

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by pusapou(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Just take ur ARV s
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by fmonigent(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
fman:
A fool just commented above me!!

Baba I no know say you sef see the yeye foul
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Centurion101: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
izubext007:
Sorry for ur new health status, please die alone . May God have mercy on ur soul.
How are ret*rds like this allowed on this platform please
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Truthshscrazy: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Omg! Just 23yo. Kpele. Tryna take ur drugs sha
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by milann: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ikennaford:
Op na now you go bang more pussies, if you go to heart to heart centers ehh, you go see fine girls weh be positive, dem no deh do shakara, na steady nackinhs, if you no b hiv positive, go contract it for steady nackinhs with positive babes without protection
i been tink say hiv positive girls no dey fùck
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Soulvein: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ikennaford:
So na just nacking you come this world come do? You don't know there are many other deadly sexually transmitted infections and diseases like staphylococcus and syphilis?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Robinmido(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
There are people still alive out there that is with the virus because they're always on medication. I won't say you contracted it as a result of sleeping around because Thier are many ways of contacting it just be strong and look after yourself
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by SeriouslySense(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
You are doing humanity a great service.
Teymanhenry:

I work with HIV people, and I must tell you that one thing that weigh infected people down is stigmatization and worry. Please don't worry too much as the virus can only become deadly when you worry too much, fail to adhere to drugs, don't live w healthy lifestyle and become scared of stigmatization. If you can win the fight against these factors then you'll live a long and have a normal life. Millions are living with the virus and they are fine sir. It's not a problem at all
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Centurion101: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
jibrilELsudan:
HIV MEANS NOTHING NOW ESPECIALLY NOW THAT THERE'S A POSSIBLE CURE AND MEDICINES THAT YOUR PARTNER CAN TAKE AND STILL BE FVCKING YOU RAW WITHOUT GETTING INFECTED AND YOU HAVING KIDS THAT THE VIRUS WILL NOT BE PASSED ON TO

MOST PEOPLE HERE COMMENTING HAVE AIDS NOT EVEN HIV AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IT

HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA...HAVING HIV IS LIKE HAVING COUGH

1 IN 3 GIRLS HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA HAVE IT AND MOST OF THE POPULATION HAVE IT AND IT'S SEEN AS NOTHING

MAJORITY NIGERIANS NOW HAVE HIV AND THEY DON'T KNOW IT

9 OUT OF 10 HOOKUP GIRLS HAVE IT

MOST YAHOO BOYS HAVE IT

MOST SINGLE GIRLS IN NIGERIA HAVE IT

SO DON'T LET ANYBODY STIGMATIZE YOU

KEEP YOUR HIV TO YOURSELF.....YOU DON'T NEED TO SHARE IT AS TESTIMONY TO EVERYBODY WHO CARES TO LISTEN

THE SYMPTOMS YOU ARE HAVING IS TOTALLY UNRELATED TO THE HIV

YOUR MIND BODY IS PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU CAUSE YOU BELIEVE YOU MUST BE SICK SINCE YOU HAVE HIV

IT'S LIKE A WOMAN WHO A MAN SHOT HIS HOT CUM INSIDE HER KUKUNASE THEN FOR THE REASON OF STRESSING ABOUT IT...SHE DOESN'T SEE HER PERIOD THEN SHE BELIEVES SHE IS EVENTUALLY PREGNANT THEN HER BODY STARTS GIVING HER ALL THE PREGNANCY SICKNESS ONLY FOR HER PERIOD TO LATER CUM THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN ALL HER PREGNANCY SICKNESS AND SYMPTOMS ARE GONE

IF NA SO HIV DEY MOVE FAST THEN THE WHOLE WORLD GO DEY FOR BED

There is nothing sensible about you
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by 4ward4: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Elclamour:
I watched one of this American documentary on GoTV,I think it was this reality TV. That expisode was what will you trade for HIV.

This people actually had me shedding tears.

A guy with Cancer who was hugging his daughter like his life depended on it, said he would trade cancer for HIV, (he had less than a year to live) and he was crying.

Another man who had no limb, said he would trade them for the sickness and live happier if it was gonna give him a limb.

A woman who came out from coma after the shock of her husband and 2 daughters being killed( her whole family), said she will trade it for her family, even if it is one. It goes on.

Another man who was attacked in prison,(death roll inmate) said he will trade it for where he is if it makes him live a good life.

So y are you down? At first it will be traumatizing, but if u learn to accept it as a mistake and make a turn around, then you'll b amaze.

Don't mind the bitch that said congrat, there are people who has Aids but live better than others without

I know you trying to make him feel good..
. Each illness Hits differently, but it gets more painful when you bring it upon yourself by living a life not pleasing and recklessly.
I have lived for some time and most grown up adults who wasn’t born with the virus got it from engaging in random sex.
The thoughts of Zipping up and saving the situation will always hunt them. A cancer , heart problemed and some organ problems patients weren’t given any option of choice .
Op pick up your life, be an advocate and things will fall in place .
Honestly the choice is on you, no amount of consolation from others can do more good than you consoling yourself and doing the needful.
Just Try to Live against all Odd
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by OriOko88(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Passpands:
Wat symptoms are u having
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by buJu234: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
alot of people dont know that High Blood Pressure is worst than HiV

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by milann: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
ahnie:
Op pls state the symptoms you have that warranted you going for the test
whats your status?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? / Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.