Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Just Discovered I Have Hiv - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv (58655 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Have HIV I Am Finished. / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
MoneySEASON:

Oh, thanks for the update. I think it needs to reach as many people posible.

Seriously, anytime I see am "F" on any moniker, I normally check if they have a profile pic, and if they don't have I don't take that person seriously.

Since I uploaded my pic on here, I've been getting PM's even from males I haven't even interacted with.

I just hope it's business because i haven't replied them yet.

I was even contemplating on removing my pic sef. Lol

Yor choice,. I will advise u to remove it. I removed my long time ago...truss me...Nairaland is the wrong place to upload yor pic.
If u want to meet any female here...do a video call first..dont trust pictures
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by MoneySEASON: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

Yor choice,. I will advise u to remove it. I removed my long time ago...truss me...Nairaland is the wrong place to upload yor pic.

Well, I'm not here for dating or anything close to that.

So, what will even make me want to do video call with somebody? And this forum doesn't support stuffs like that.

He [Seun] doesn't know he can update the site to be like Facebook that you can privately chat with someone, send request and other stuffs like that.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by AndroidAI(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

My baby.. I love you
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

My baby.. I love you

bro its fine... lket me fokk yor mother first then I swaaar I will inherit u as my stepson..real talk.
Can u please please please link m,e with yor mother and is she slim & lightskin. ? I fook only slimm and lightskin women . Whats her name? ? smiley
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by AndroidAI(m): 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro its fine... lket me fokk yor mother first then I swaaar I will inherit u as my stepson..real talk.
Can u please please please link m,e with yor mother and is she slim & lightskin. ? I fook only slimm and lightskin women . Whats her name? ? smiley

No problem. I will arrange her for you. But you will have to fucck me first please.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

No problem. I will arrange her for you. But you will have to fucck me first please.

Nah bro. I fokk yor mother first. I love women. I fukk her first, thats the only condition sir!!! smiley
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
AndroidAI:

B!tch i aint repeating myself again....Let me fokk yor mother forst then we talk. This is my last message to u.

Gimme me her nomba so i can fokk her twice. I want yor mother. Peace. (Last messsge from me) smiley
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by AndroidAI(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

B!tch i aint repeating myself again....Let me fokk yor mother forst then we talk. This is my last message to u.

Gimme me her nomba so i can fokk her twice. I want yor mother. Peace. (Last messsge from me) smiley

Don't be a pussy ass nigga. Are you scared? I promise I will handle you well kiss
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Jeon(f): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

Where there is love there is life. Especially when my Daddyck is here.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by CsRockefeller(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2022
adonainana:

Good question, the ARV is not a vaccine ( Remember Vaccines are a modified lab designed versions of the virus itself which teaches the immune system ) how to fight the original disease when it eventualy enters the body. This is how the original vaccine was discovered.

ARV isnt a vaccine, they are just drugs. What the drugs do is since there is the HIV virus in your blood stream already, it helps to stop it from reproducing and multiplying. Full stop.

Unlike other viruses, HIV replicates inside your cells as oppossed to be on its own, ( this is why a cure has been almost impossible ) because
1.firstly once HIV enters your blood stream, it goes to hide quietly, and does nothing for months or years ( so ur white blood cells ( immune system dont pick it up and fight it )

2.secondly when its time for the HIV virus to multiply and increase its presence in ur body, unlike other viruses, it unsuually reproduces inside ur T cells, dendritic cells more or less it goes inside the cell membrane of these cells, and mutiplies out and moves on infecting other cells. Besides whenever anything enters your body and infects your cells, the affected cells die

Thus the T cells in your immune system start dyng one by one as the Hiv virus multiplies.

ARV drugs stops it from further infecting other T cells by targeting one of the proteins it uses to attach to these cells in the first place .

So this is more or less what the ARV drugs which is DAMAGE CONTROL . Afterall since you know what the HIV virus came to do in your body, you can stop it from achieving its final aim.

Hi. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Quick question: Can it still be transmitted when it's hiding in its host body?
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by adonainana: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2022
CsRockefeller:

Hi. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Quick question: Can it still be transmitted when it's hiding in its host body?

Hundred per cent the host has already been infected by then, and is in the blood stream or in your bone marrow somewhere even though the physical symptoms or what it has come to do is not visible yet.

REASON why a very crazy cure of HIV is to drain a patient blood including a bone marrow transplant cos apart from this,

How else can you get rid of a virus that quietly comes to hide and when its time for it to multiply, uses the cell membrane of the immune system to multiply and spread through the body.

The Hiv virus is one hell of a virus cos im not religious like that oo o but if you are looking for a perfect STI that is crazy punishment for unprocteted sex. HIV IS NUMBER ONE on the list. Almost all STI or STDS are treateable even syphillis and gonorheaa, and you can name it

But you see Hiv one, how it works and what it comes to do almost like punishes anyone infected to either take a punishment in the form of daily ARV drugs every day for the rest of your life or FAIL to take your ARV drugs and live a short life span for having it in the first place

The virus scares me so much me personally apart from condoms, I use PREP drugs ( before intercourse ) and PEP drugs after intercourse whilst still wearing a Condom.

I hate pills and cant imagine taking pills everyday for the rest of my life.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by CsRockefeller(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2022
adonainana:

Hundred per cent the host has already been infected by then, and is in the blood stream or in your bone marrow somewhere even though the physical symptoms or what it has come to do is not visible yet.

REASON why a very crazy cure of HIV is to drain a patient blood including a bone marrow transplant cos apart from this,

How else can you get rid of a virus that quietly comes to hide and when its time for it to multiply, uses the cell membrane of the immune system to multiply and spread through the body.

The Hiv virus is one hell of a virus cos im not religious like that oo o but if you are looking for a perfect STI that is crazy punishment for unprocteted sex. HIV IS NUMBER ONE on the list. Almost all STI or STDS are treateable even syphillis and gonorheaa, and you can name it

But you see Hiv one, how it works and what it comes to do almost like punishes anyone infected to either take a punishment in the form of daily ARV drugs every day for the rest of your life or FAIL to take your ARV drugs and live a short life span for having it in the first place

The virus scares me so much me personally apart from condoms, I use PREP drugs ( before intercourse ) and PEP drugs after intercourse whilst still wearing a Condom.

Wow!

I used to work with a HIV and AIDS Awareness Organisation during my NYSC in Jos, but o don't think I know this much. Thanks so much.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Gudiza(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
prince.Pee1:
Please don't ignore this candid advice. Kindly find your way to Redemption Camp. Holy Ghost Congress is on-going. Ultimately, I will advise you to partake of the Holy Communion on Saturday night. You will come back here to testify. God bless you Sir.
Urghh... where is that dislike button when you need it?
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by ChimaJemini: 3:45am On Feb 03, 2023
Hey there, my name Nickname is Jemini.

I am HIV+ GUY and currently undetectable in terms of viral load.

I am young, educated and very enlightened. I am also very upwardly mobile.

Agewise? I am in my 30s, from eastern Nigeria and looking for love and a serious relationship.

Please do reach out if you think we may fit: honestlysearching101@gmail.com

Thanks everyone
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Jeon(f): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2023
ChimaJemini:
Hey there, my name Nickname is Jemini.

I am HIV+ GUY and currently undetectable in terms of viral load.

I am young, educated and very enlightened. I am also very upwardly mobile.

Agewise? I am in my 30s, from eastern Nigeria and looking for love and a serious relationship.

Please do reach out if you think we may fit: honestlysearching101@gmail.com

Thanks everyone

You should look for a carrier as well, no negative person would agree to your love approach..

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by azpekuliar: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2023
Jeon:

You should look for a carrier as well, no negative person would agree to your love approach..

Shut your trap. You don't know that.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Jeon(f): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2023
azpekuliar:

Shut your trap. You don't know that.

😄😄😄

Can he do that for a lady?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by azpekuliar: 9:12am On Feb 05, 2023
Jeon:

😄😄😄

Can he do that for a lady?

We don't know what he will do. His life, his choices. No where in his post did he say that he didn't want a HIV + lady.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Jeon(f): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2023
azpekuliar:

We don't know what he will do. His life, his choices.

You see the more I get older the more I see this love of a thing isn't ordinary. Love is expensive even if 💵 is not involved.

But why looking forward to love when there's an obstacle?. Maybe before he thought otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by LKO(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
adonainana:

A positive guy with can a low Hiv viral load can get married because he has what is called a U status.

U stands for undectectable status.

Whenever you go for a Hiv test, normally the test would reveal things such as the percentage of the Hiv virus in ur blood stream, Your cd4 cell count ( Your cd4 cells are cells in ur immune system )

Remember the operational morandi of the HIV virus in the first place which is that it sneaks into ur immune system silently and stays quiet there before it begins to reproduce inside ur immune system and in the process kill of the cells there eventually.( This is why the cure for HIV has been extremely hard to discover, the latency and the way the virus reproduces )

See how easy it was to produce the Covid 19 vaccine within months, but its been 40 years now and HIV vaccine is still probably 50 years away.

Anyway back to the topic, once you have tested positive, ARV drugs stops the HIV virus from replicating inside ur system. It doesnt kill it off and the HIV virus is still there and would always be there.

But because a positive person has taken his ARV efficiently and judiciously, you develop a low viral count, a viral count so low, if you randomly go to a health clinic and do a random HIV test, they would tell you you dont have it, even though deep down you have it.

At this stage, you can have all the unprotected intercourse you want, as although you have the virus, its not in sufficient amount in your blood stream to pass it on.

At this stage you can be with your wife and do whatever you want as your wife and kids would never have it.

But caution oooo, just because you have a low viral count doesnt mean you stop your ARV drugs or treatment.

The virus can become drug resistant to your existing treatment because you stopped for a while and it just found a way of replicating inside your system once again and starts to do what it came to do.

Regular testing and ARV drugs the most efficient way of getting by with the virus

I don't know how reliable this your information is, I was reading an article online, it was argued that a person can be undectable in blood viral testing but may be detectable in his semen thus unprotected sex is not safe even if the man is virally surpressed. Conflicting opinion on this issue.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by SigridHakeem: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2023
adonainana:

?
Please man where do you get PrEP from in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] / 300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.