Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Just Discovered I Have Hiv - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Just Discovered I Have Hiv (58659 Views)

I'm Afraid I Might Have HIV / I Have HIV I Am Finished. / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Sweetvie: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2022
Jeon:

So he's even a trained nurse?
lolz all those quack nurses are becoming many... No wonder if someone take injection he/she will be complaining of pains....

Hope he won't be like those that gives injection in bone thinking that it was the bumbumgrin
I don't even know who gave him license grin he said he studied health something.
Aswear... One have to be careful with all this quack nurses

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by DonNeon: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Passpands:
By

Do they have a branch in Benin?

Where in Benin did you conduct your test, and how much did it cost you?
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by DonNeon: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Passpands:
By

Do they have a branch in Benin?
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Shegz4god(m): 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Can you take herbal mixtures i know two or three leaves my grandad used in treating such.. but i no be onisegun o.. abeg if you are interested..

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Tegabadguy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sweetvie:
Yeah
He can live like normal
He should just take his med on time
No thinking is allow or depression
nice one kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by tivhador: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Congrats! I'm happy for you undecided
Passpands:
Hello, sorry for my grammatical errors. I just discovered I have the virus and it’s really taking a toll on me. I’ve started my medications but don’t feel any changes yet. Please if there’s any expert out there or any support group
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by OdefaGirl(f): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
come make we go do weekend together for Qatar

As a Moroccan abi.... ?
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Enemyofpeace: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
OdefaGirl:

As a Moroccan abi.... ?
yes
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Hassanmaye(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jeon:

Done worst how?
So all those kidnappers, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, scammers,rapists are women right?
.hmmm
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Passpands: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
DonNeon:

Where in Benin did you conduct your test, and how much did it cost you?

At ubth, only 1k but you have to pay 2k for card to see a doctor if it’s your first time.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by LKO(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
adonainana:
HIV is not a death sentence
Ignorance of what you need to do after you have it is

So now what you must do is get your antiretroviral drugs

HIV is a virus that doesn't kill you on it's own but what it does it attacks and infects your T cd4 white blood cells in your immune system

After your immune system has been destroyed by the virus is when it becomes AIDS. Which simply means you have no immune system left anymore so simple infection like a sore throat could kill you

It normally takes 10 years for the HIV virus to completely destroy ur immune system thus giving you AIDS ( ACQUIRED IMMUNO DEFICIENCY)

The only way to live a normal life like any normal person is to make sure you take your ARV drugs ( the drugs stops the HIV from replicating and destroying ur white blood cells ) so your immune system will never be destroyed

Also finally if you take your ARV HIV regularly you would reach a point where the virus has been so suppressed in your blood system that if you go for a HIV test, they will tell you you dont have it because your viral load of the HIV virus is so low its undetectable .

Also you can easily start a family on a viral low count as you wont pass it on to your wife or children

So from the above explanation one thing is common you must start taking your ARV HIV drugs and take them judiciously with discipline

You will never regret and it will get to a time you wont even believe you have the virus

Also to any judgemental people reading this

Get tested

It takes 10 years for the virus to completely kill of.your immune system so between that nothing is obvious reason why HIV no dey show for face

Regards

Your post is informative. Please throw more light on the aspect of a positive guy with low viral load getting married. Thanks,
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by MITCHELL96: 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
justynneke:
U NEED A COUNSELOR URGENTLY

For what reason(s)?! undecided
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Ubenedictus(m): 2:43am On Dec 10, 2022
if you will like to talk, just send me a mail
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by adonainana: 4:36am On Dec 10, 2022
LKO:

Your post is informative. Please throw more light on the aspect of a positive guy with low viral load getting married. Thanks,

A positive guy with can a low Hiv viral load can get married because he has what is called a U status.

U stands for undectectable status.

Whenever you go for a Hiv test, normally the test would reveal things such as the percentage of the Hiv virus in ur blood stream, Your cd4 cell count ( Your cd4 cells are cells in ur immune system )

Remember the operational morandi of the HIV virus in the first place which is that it sneaks into ur immune system silently and stays quiet there before it begins to reproduce inside ur immune system and in the process kill of the cells there eventually.( This is why the cure for HIV has been extremely hard to discover, the latency and the way the virus reproduces )

See how easy it was to produce the Covid 19 vaccine within months, but its been 40 years now and HIV vaccine is still probably 50 years away.

Anyway back to the topic, once you have tested positive, ARV drugs stops the HIV virus from replicating inside ur system. It doesnt kill it off and the HIV virus is still there and would always be there.

But because a positive person has taken his ARV efficiently and judiciously, you develop a low viral count, a viral count so low, if you randomly go to a health clinic and do a random HIV test, they would tell you you dont have it, even though deep down you have it.

At this stage, you can have all the unprotected intercourse you want, as although you have the virus, its not in sufficient amount in your blood stream to pass it on.

At this stage you can be with your wife and do whatever you want as your wife and kids would never have it.

But caution oooo, just because you have a low viral count doesnt mean you stop your ARV drugs or treatment.

The virus can become drug resistant to your existing treatment because you stopped for a while and it just found a way of replicating inside your system once again and starts to do what it came to do.

Regular testing and ARV drugs the most efficient way of getting by with the virus

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by DonNeon: 6:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Passpands:

At ubth, only 1k but you have to pay 2k for card to see a doctor if it’s your first time.

Okay, thank you
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by LKO(m): 7:42am On Dec 10, 2022
adonainana:

A positive guy with can a low Hiv viral load can get married because he has what is called a U status.

Whenever you go for a Hiv test, normally the test would reveal things such as the percentage of the Hiv virus in ur blood stream, Your cd4 cell count ( Your cd4 cells are cells in ur immune system )

Remember the operational morandi of the HIV virus in the first place which is that it sneaks into ur immune system silently and stays quiet there before it begins to reproduce inside ur immune system and in the process kill of the cells there eventually.( This is why the cure for HIV has been extremely hard to discover, the latency and the way the virus reproduces )

See how easy it was to produce the Covid 19 vaccine within months, but its been 40 years now and HIV vaccine is still probably 50 years away.

Anyway back to the topic, once you have tested positive, ARV drugs stops the HIV virus from replicating inside ur system. It doesnt kill it off and the HIV virus is still there and would always be there.

But because a positive person has taken his ARV efficiently and judiciously, you develop a low viral count, a viral count so low, if you randomly go to a health clinic and do a random HIV test, they would tell you you dont have it, even though deep down you have it.

At this stage, you can have all the unprotected intercourse you want, as although you have the virus, its not in sufficient amount in your blood stream to pass it on.

At this stage you can be with your wife and do whatever you want as your wife and kids would never have it.

But caution oooo, just because you have a low viral count doesnt mean you stop your ARV drugs or treatment.

The virus can become drug resistant to your existing treatment because you stopped for a while and it just found a way of replicating inside your system once again and starts to do what it came to do.

Regular testing and ARV drugs the most efficient way of getting by with the virus

Thanks for the education. So what percentage of the viral load can be termed undectable and U equals U? We need to learn to enable us educate people to stop stigmatization. Thanks.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by adonainana: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2022
LKO:

Thanks for the education. So what percentage of the viral load can be termed undectable and U equals U? We need to learn to enable us educate people to stop stigmatization. Thanks.

having less than 200 copies of HIV per milliliter of blood reaches the U status and thus such patient has an undetectable viral load and cannot pass it on to another through unprotected sex, childbirth, or breastfeeding, syringe use etc
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by LKO(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2022
adonainana:

having less than 200 copies of HIV per milliliter of blood reaches the U status and thus such patient has an undetectable viral load and cannot pass it on to another through unprotected sex, childbirth, or breastfeeding, syringe use etc

Thank you so much for the enlightenment. I was thinking above 50 copies was bad previously.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by jared007: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
EMILO2STAY

Many people aren't aware that there's a correlation between the HIV virus and COVID-19 scam. The difference is that COVID-19 scam was quickly discovered because of modern technology. Here are the similarities:

1) The more people got tested led to the increase in both viruses.

2) People suffering from every other kind of sickness were branded HIV and COVID-19

3) Anthony Fauci being the brain behind the HIV pandemic was also the brain behind COVID-19. etc

Like u said earlier trying to educate those buttheads, HIV has not been isolated, There's no relationship between HIV and AIDS, the HIV drugs or medication people are taking is what is destroying their immune system, AIDS is mostly causes by benzene and other drugs common to drug addicts and gays, HIV is a passenger virus and a weak virus which can hardly be transferred from one person to another through sex organs except anal (that's if it even exists.)

Summary of my post to you ALL is not to ever get tested if it's possible to avoid it. Their machines are unreliable. If you feel sick or u think u are infected, the cure is everywhere online. I will prepare a topic for this soon.

Passpands my regards

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
jared007:
EMILO2STAY

Many people aren't aware that there's a correlation between the HIV virus and COVID-19 scam. The difference is that COVID-19 scam was quickly discovered because of modern technology. Here are the similarities:

1) The more people got tested led to the increase in both viruses.

2) People suffering from every other kind of sickness were branded HIV and COVID-19

3) Anthony Fauci being the brain behind the HIV pandemic was also the brain behind COVID-19. etc

Like u said earlier trying to educate those buttheads, HIV has not been isolated, There's no relationship between HIV and AIDS, the HIV drugs or medication people are taking is what is destroying their immune system, AIDS is mostly causes by benzene and other drugs common to drug addicts and gays, HIV is a passenger virus and a weak virus which can hardly be transferred from one person to another through sex organs except anal (that's if it even exists.)

Summary of my post to you ALL is not to ever get tested if it's possible to avoid it. Their machines are unreliable. If you feel sick or u think u are infected, the cure is everywhere online. I will prepare a topic for this soon.

Passpands my regards
they aren't aware and they don't care. swallowing everything hook line sinker. see how the other one was even using the scam COVID 19 as case study.

most people today who are positive do not even know that the test is wrong and that the medication is poisonous. what an irony, my people person for lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Teymanhenry(f): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
LKO:

Please address the issue of HIV positive men getting married to negative women. Any risk? Thank you.
It a boils down to adherence. If an HIV positive person has a viral load below 200CPS. It would be impossible to transmit to potential sexual partners and you can give birth to HIV negative children. However, some persons have adhered so well that their viral load is suppressed and becomes undetectable which is good.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by LKO(m): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Teymanhenry:
It a boils down to adherence. If an HIV positive person has a viral load below 200CPS. It would be impossible to transmit to potential sexual partners and you can give birth to HIV negative children. However, some persons have adhered so well that their viral load is suppressed and becomes undetectable which is good.

Thank you for sharing this information. People really need to stop stigmatization.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Ajokol: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
My colleague is hiv positive and have excellent health for more than ten years now, she is a financially dependent lady with a lucrative job.
She needs a partner to marry. If you are serious and interested quote the message and send contact.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Warriorplus(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
blueAgent:

Very ugly fool.

It's obvious she is frustrated.
I will kill that ugly bitch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Etosha: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
adonainana:

I am just been inquisitive. If the ARV vaccine does not kill the virus, what makes the virus to reduce with time. Is it that they die off by themselves?
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by adonainana: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Etosha:

I am just been inquisitive. If the ARV vaccine does not kill the virus, what makes the virus to reduce with time. Is it that they die off by themselves?

Good question, the ARV is not a vaccine ( Remember Vaccines are a modified lab designed versions of the virus itself which teaches the immune system ) how to fight the original disease when it eventualy enters the body. This is how the original vaccine was discovered.

ARV isnt a vaccine, they are just drugs. What the drugs do is since there is the HIV virus in your blood stream already, it helps to stop it from reproducing and multiplying. Full stop.

Unlike other viruses, HIV replicates inside your cells as oppossed to be on its own, ( this is why a cure has been almost impossible ) because
1.firstly once HIV enters your blood stream, it goes to hide quietly, and does nothing for months or years ( so ur white blood cells ( immune system dont pick it up and fight it )

2.secondly when its time for the HIV virus to multiply and increase its presence in ur body, unlike other viruses, it unsuually reproduces inside ur T cells, dendritic cells more or less it goes inside the cell membrane of these cells, and mutiplies out and moves on infecting other cells. Besides whenever anything enters your body and infects your cells, the affected cells die

Thus the T cells in your immune system start dyng one by one as the Hiv virus multiplies.

ARV drugs stops it from further infecting other T cells by targeting one of the proteins it uses to attach to these cells in the first place .

So this is more or less what the ARV drugs which is DAMAGE CONTROL . Afterall since you know what the HIV virus came to do in your body, you can stop it from achieving its final aim.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
MoneySEASON:

But it still doesn't warrant you to troll him.

People make mistakes you know, let's try to be professional and caring online. It cost little or nothing.

bro...juss lettin u no Jeon is a homosexual fagggot on nairaland who pretends to be female... U chattin to a friendly Gay faggggot. He is male.
.. so u no! smiley
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by MoneySEASON: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro...juss lettin u no Jeon is a homosexual fagggot on nairaland who pretends to be female... U chattin to a friendly Gay faggggot. He is male.
.. so u no! smiley

Seriously? You know who behind the account in person?
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
MoneySEASON:

Seriously? You know who behind the account in person?

Bro I no him coz I have already created a thread to expose him. Go to his topics and see all his Gay related threads. He keeps pretending to be female but sadly people are still being foooled. There are times he actually forgets he cane in as a female and start chatting as a male. he so dumb its unbelivable. go to his profile and check his threads. he a full blooded gay male j.e.o.n
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by MoneySEASON: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bro I no him coz I have already created a thread to expose him. Go to his topics and see all his Gay related threads. He keeps pretending to be female but sadly people are still being foooled. There are times he actually forgets he cane in as a female and start chatting as a male. he so dumb its unbelivable. go to his profile and check his threads. he a full blooded gay male j.e.o.n

I think I believe you, even as the account has uploaded a female profile picture resently.

The clue is the very first post that was created with that account reveals the person is a male.

And people always think it's a girl.
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
MoneySEASON:

I think I believe you, even as the account has uploaded a female profile picture resently.

The clue is the very first post that was created with that account reveals the person is a male.

And people always think it's a girl.

Exactly, Most people do when the see (f). thye think they chatting to a female. Check most of his threads and most of his pictures also have Gay porn, naaaaked porn and then he likes to try and irritate people with gay antics. anyways, just be careful of nairaland so called females. Peace!
Re: I Just Discovered I Have Hiv by MoneySEASON: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

Exactly, Most people do when the see (f). thye think they chatting to a female. Check most of his threads and most of his pictures also have Gay porn, naaaaked porn and then he likes to try and irritate people with gay antics. anyways, just be careful of nairaland so called females. Peace!

Oh, thanks for the update. I think it needs to reach as many people posible.

Seriously, anytime I see an "F" on any moniker, I normally check if they have a profile pic, and if they don't have I don't take that person seriously.

Since I uploaded my pic on here, I've been getting PM's even from males I haven't even interacted with.

I just hope it's business because i haven't replied them yet.

I was even contemplating on removing my pic sef. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] / 300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.