Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,009 members, 7,956,747 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? (23361 Views)

Man, Wife And Son Involve In A Fatal Accident. All Dead. (graphic) / BREAKING NEWS: Driver And Many Others Dead As AAUA Bus Involve In Accident. / The Second Time I Am Throwing Away My Glo Sim, Why, The Senate Now Involve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by oghalebros(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
PETER OBI WILL WIN 2023 ELECTION.. HAVE DISTANCED MYSELF FROM THAT KIND OF ARGUMENT.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by ThatsONYI: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
shocked

Politics (Nigeria)
Religion

Etc
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by greggng: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Emperormartin:
What's that argument you can never involve yourself in?

I go first!

I can never involve myself arguing about Nigeria politics. Never!!!.. Discussing Nigeria politics for me is pointless. Though, recently the tide has been changing.

Secondly, I can never involve myself in Messi and C. Ronaldo argument though I've been watching football ball for more than 20yrs. But you see Messi/Ronaldo matter just count me off...

So what's that argument you can never involve yourself in no matter how knowledgeable you have about that argument

Over to you...

Mine is very simple ....husband and wife matter or boy friend and girl friend matter...once the Bleep them go use you settle scores

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Atkin1013: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wizkid adn davido
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Okechinwadike: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hesssi:
I hate it when people argue that LGBTQ is Demonic. Especially that broad daylight armed robber David Oyedepo.

LGBTQ is not Demonic. Pls Nobody should pay attention to that armed robber pastor.
God please help this Man, for he is weak and weary

3 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Horerku(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
Emperormartin:

I go first!

I can never involve myself arguing about Nigeria politics. Never!!!.. Discussing Nigeria politics for me is pointless. Though, recently the tide has been changing.

Secondly, I can never involve myself in Messi and C. Ronaldo argument though I've been watching football ball for more than 20yrs. But you see Messi/Ronaldo matter just count me off...

So what's that argument you can never involve yourself in no matter how knowledgeable you have about that argument

Over to you...

I don't argue at all

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by kode12: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
Any argument on the internet or with people I’ll never see again.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Secondt44(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Football
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by doctore212(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Which olosho sweet pass
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Spiff20(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
There's no argument I can't involve myself in so far it's juicy. I must argue it out. In fact, I can involve myself in all types of arguments.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Married Couples argument
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Ofadaman(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
I never get involve in religious arguments
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by hkidola00(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
iLegendd:
1. Religion
2. Messi Vs Ronaldo (I already know Messi is not human, so I longer debate it with people)
3. Who is richer argument (everyone on Earth is richer than me, so I don't argue with them)
4. 90% of political arguments — no strength
5. Musicians Vs footballer
6. Who cheats more

ur goat struggled to score at ligue 1 last season....Ronaldo won two golden boots at 35....waiting for messi any boot at 35

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by entrep88: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
When 2 illiterate argue I just observe?
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nnamdi KANU Vs Simon ekpa Vs ojukwu .who is greater? grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Peskid147: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Religion and tribe
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by snoopz: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
Politics in my place of work
These old women and men are die hard Tinubu fans, me just enter service make dem no go reason my matter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Coolgent(m): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
Emperormartin:

I go first!

Over to you...
About northerners will vote for balablu bula ba

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Confirm4real(m): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
Woman matter...

Because if you fall mugu dem chop you.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Lamasta(m): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
I don't argue on the things that involves God

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
Calling me a nigerian.

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Ikemba007: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
That one ethnic group is inferior or superior to another. It is a stupid idea.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by RexTramadol1: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hesssi:
I hate it when people argue that LGBTQ is Demonic. Especially that broad daylight armed robber David Oyedepo.

LGBTQ is not Demonic. Pls Nobody should pay attention to that armed robber pastor.

No smart human should talk about LTV8 abi Wetin dem dey call am

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by mikeeze(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
Na okocha teach ronaldinho ball

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by xukwaa: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
[size=8pt][/size..
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
Linda ikeji is richer than seun osewa tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
1. Politics. Never ever.

2. Anything that involves money. If there’s an argument that involves money, I’d walk away Somehow, any money I lose in an unfair situation ends up coming back to me with the other party suffering a significant loss. It is not juju or anything…just what I’ve observed over time.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by 9jausedauto: 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hesssi:

My friend will you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by adanny01(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Emperormartin:

I go first!

Over to you...

Basically, I avoid talking about anything Muslim especially when a Muslim is around. Especially on the internet. Am afraid I will say something that could make me lose my life.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by DearGorgeous(f): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
There are three things I don't argue about and you hardly can find me close to anywhere people are arguing about them:

1. Religion
2. Tribal/ ethnicity
3. Politics

You see the above listed? There are major problems we have in the world today. So if I unexpectedly find myself where people are arguing about them, I leave immediately.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nigerian politics undecided Never!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Anambra People Who Have Inspired The Nation This Year / 7 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Happy People / Where To Download Free Pdf Of Ogboju Ode Ninu Igbo Irunmole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.