Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? (23015 Views)

Man, Wife And Son Involve In A Fatal Accident. All Dead. (graphic) / BREAKING NEWS: Driver And Many Others Dead As AAUA Bus Involve In Accident. / The Second Time I Am Throwing Away My Glo Sim, Why, The Senate Now Involve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Gipre(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Tribal Comparison Argument

Religion Comparison Argument
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
I dont know, but i dont like arguing in general, i like reasoning and learning, so i hardly argue, but i love logic and reasoning and how to think better. I prefer to meditate and think and rethink, wetin concern me with religious argument, when i can sit down and think for myself.

its before when i had time to waste, i use to argue sometimes, now no time, what have i invented smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Duchessree(f): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
I can't involve myself in argument on which anime characters is stronger. In my own opinion let just watch it and enjoy it. Imagine someone comparing the five hokages to the captains in black clover like if they were to fight who will solo who?, I'm like such disrespect ,
Lemme just stop here..
Argument like this bring unnecessary drama and what i like to avoid is unnecessary drama.
Or between marvel and DC which one is better, who has the strongest superhero (when its obviously clear who the strongest super hero is)
Wizkid and Davido which one is better
CR7 and messi who is the Goat ..
Omo i dey run from argument like these o, especially with a dumb person

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Dagger79(m): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Religious topics..
You can never find me there

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Okay Superman man verses wonder woman grin grin grin
Duchessree:
I can't involve myself in argument on which anime characters is stronger. In my own opinion let just watch it and enjoy it. Imagine someone comparing the five hokages to the captains in black clover like if they were to fight who will solo who?, I'm like such disrespect ,
Lemme just stop here..
Argument like this bring unnecessary drama and what i like to avoid is unnecessary drama.
Or between marvel and DC which one is better, who has the strongest superhero (when its obviously clear who the strongest super hero is)
Wizkid and David's which one is better
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by jelel6: 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
YorceelinaBlaq:
1. Politics. Never ever.

2. Anything that involves money. If there’s an argument that involves money, I’d walk away Somehow, any money I lose in an unfair situation ends up coming back to me with the other party suffering a significant loss. It is not juju or anything…just what I’ve observed over time.

Really, shocked

Tor, your December salary or profit, na me get am angry Make I send you the akant. I take God beg you no drag with me - your reward they heaven. wink

(I guess the situation is triple unfair enough)
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Duchessree(f): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Okay Superman man verses wonder woman grin grin grin

Lol... Jesus Christ is the strongest..
You and i Won't argue abeg, i don't have strength please.. Lol

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Ever8090: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hesssi:
I hate it when people argue that LGBTQ is Demonic. Especially that broad daylight armed robber David Oyedepo.

LGBTQ is not Demonic. Pls Nobody should pay attention to that armed robber pastor.
oga, face your gay life and leave Oyedepo alone

5 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by jelel6: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
All the ladies thinking arguing about politics is beneath them, I hope they won't complain later that no woman is ever present when critical decisions are made in the boardrooms.

The top seats at the table are taken, not given.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Jsucre(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Politics.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by olaeffect(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hesssi:
I hate it when people argue that LGBTQ is Demonic. Especially that broad daylight armed robber David Oyedepo.

LGBTQ is not Demonic. Pls Nobody should pay attention to that armed robber pastor.

Truly your case is different.
It is not Oyedepo that said LGBT is demonic, it is the Holy books (Bible, Jewish Torah, and the Quran) even the god's of Africa never requested for virgin girls grin

You are free to hate Oyedepo.
Even if he does not speak against LGBT you still hate him grin

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by etrouble: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Acidosis:

"Tinubu built Lagos"

Not anymore...

Tell us what your own father built
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by jelel6: 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Duchessree:
Lemme just stop here..
Wizkid and Davido which one is better

@bolded

How's this obvious? Let's start there angry
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by etrouble: 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Richy4:

You see gay topics, I scroll and pass. ... Many Nigerians makes it look like those people have Ebola... And they are not human..The way they talk about them on Nigerian social media,... if u haven't seen one before, u might think that they have horns embarassed

There are few in our organisation both males and females.. I have had conversations with one.. I worked on a project with him as part of 5man team for our company ...

I discovered first hand that he is a good man character wise... Just the way some of us are...
But where do you start from to tell a righteous Nigerian citizen, who is 'working hard' to make heaven that a 'hell bound' guy like that is good?... Even saying it will sound like it was an airborne disease that might turn them into it embarassed..

You are a worthless gay yourself, very soon your ass hole will be leaking uncontrollably.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Pclemenza: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Samantha123:
For me it's politics and religion.

Because according to me, those two things are just the same.. They give people false hope and in return scam them for their own selfish benefits and a lot of people are either biased about it, or they just choose to keep a blind eye.

Politicians are busy looting state funds, while religious leaders are busy looting their congregants' pockets in the name of if you give, God will bless you.

But if you go to the both of them asking for financial assistance, the politicians will tell you that if you vote for them, they will make sure that you get a job, while the religious leaders will tell you that if you pray to God, He will give you financial assistance.
I can confirm the bolded
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by etrouble: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hesssi:

Very soon your ass will be leaking because you are a worthless gay

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Drlazy333: 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
Who is more important between doctors and other health care workers, i made a decision never to involve in such arguments 10 years ago

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
Davido and wizkid
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by TeeKings: 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Never delve into MORALITY AND LAW ARGUMENT, it is an endless discourse.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by ugbarreta(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
I’ll never involve myself in arguing who’s the better candidate between Tinubu and Peter Obi.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by vandertommy: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Emperormartin:
What's that argument you can never involve yourself in?

I go first!

I can never involve myself arguing about Nigeria politics. Never!!!.. Discussing Nigeria politics for me is pointless. Though, recently the tide has been changing.

Secondly, I can never involve myself in Messi and C. Ronaldo argument though I've been watching football ball for more than 20yrs. But you see Messi/Ronaldo matter just count me off...

So what's that argument you can never involve yourself in no matter how knowledgeable you have about that argument

Over to you...
politics
Especially in the market of any northern state

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by EmmyDJourno: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Husband and Wife
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by codedzeeze: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
religious
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by assholemods: 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
Cypress042:
It's politics

Due to the way urchins think and behave, i can't have any politics arguement with them undecided
The way you see people as urchins is the way they see you as a miscreant.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Slimwhyt(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hesssi:

You are sick. Better attend SHILOH for healing.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Nairanation2: 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
Politics, especially Tinubu & Obi argument.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Coldie(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
Football
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by sinola(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
Any Religious arguement
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by ussv: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
It’s politics , I want to keep my head intact.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by assholemods: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hesssi:

Mumu is Oyedepo the author of Bible and Quran? You deserve 14 years imprisonment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos / Masquerades Flog Each Other (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.