Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business (16973 Views)

Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? / Should I Quit My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by Skillsnigeria: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by Mrkc: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Effizybozz:
I’m confused right now and need a solution!!

I’m actually working (45k month) and I’m also doing business but my business is booming sometimes I sell close to (150-200k a month) and the work is really giving me small stress sha! It a government work. I’m thinking of quitting and focusing on my business but I’m scared that if I quit I will loose to opportunity of doing government work or what if my business crash tomorrow.. I do sell stuff online and it kinda generating me good money… but I don’t know what to do.

Your opinions are needed here! If you were in my shoe what will u do?? No insult please
What type of business are you into?
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by ITbomb(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
No quit government work o. Find a way and manage the two
If you must quit, your monthly turnover (at least) should be in millions
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by deebrownneymar: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
Effizybozz:

I’m actually working (45k month) and I’m also doing business but my business is booming sometimes I sell close to (150-200k a month) and the work is really giving me small stress sha! It a government work. I’m thinking of quitting and focusing on my business but I’m scared that if I quit I will loose to opportunity of doing government work or what if my business crash tomorrow.. I do sell stuff online and it kinda generating me good money… but I don’t know what to do.

Your opinions are needed here! If you were in my shoe what will u do?? No insult please

How do you ship? Teach me please
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by Dshocker(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
Effizybozz:

Run the business for 1yr and 6 months, to know the sustainability of the business...
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by peejayT: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Don’t quit. A word is enough
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by thesicilian: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mensonges:

What of those who don't even have any source of income?
That's a suicide mission.
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by forghe(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
I'll advice you keep both.
Just find a way to manage the time and stress.
You will thank yourself for keeping both.
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by candygist: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Keep doing both. Having multiple source of income is not a bad thing. Abi you no like your account balance long ?
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by chukkystar(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sales for Business no be profit. You have to compare the Profit with your Salary not Sales. Plus You have to check if You focus on your business the full advantage and if it can cover your needs

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by ogene144(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
aynana2000:
Truck driving is the way to go. It is a goldmine abroad. The good news is that there is now standard truck academy in sango-ota ogun state named Truckademy. You can check them out on google.
Can u explain better on this for me . Can I do u for more info or let's chat on WhatsApp.
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by wisdomkid: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hire someone to run it for you, but you'll be the one giving directions and taking order. They'll handle logistics
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by Petyprince: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
creolehunt:

Do my gaylord father still chew on his mother's pants in his spare time. My mother's pussy smells
grin
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by Somope: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
Effizybozz:

Continue your job and your business simultaneously. Both are streams of income
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
Never quit a government job, manage the stress, business may not boom forever
Effizybozz:

Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by Mgbafo: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Continue with the two. One source of income is not good for this present Nigeria economy situation.
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by Coolgent(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
Effizybozz:

Apply for leave without under the guise of continuing your education (get admission asap)
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by nancyug72(f): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
I have been looking for govt work no way,even n-power no way and u want to quit urs.! Its like its easy for u.abeg help me get one
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by Inali: 1:13am On Dec 09, 2022
Effizybozz:

to start with, what do you sell online?
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by hardon1(m): 2:23am On Dec 09, 2022
Make una educate person son this online sales ooo... I need am. All these my online presence, I suppose convert some to money

Poster what do you actually sell
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by vicfajeze: 6:31am On Dec 09, 2022
Effizybozz:

U are an IDIOT,giv dat government job to me and make do wit d online job
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by Vatod(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2022
Are you married or single?
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by NoToPile: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2022
Loool even govt workers are looking for alternative sources of income. You have two sources you are talking stress, jobs don't necessarily have to be stress free.

You better find means of managing the stress if you know what's good for you. You think that 45k is nothing abi, you don't collect the 45k for 3 months you will understand.

Nigeria is hard enough, all legal means of alternative incomes should be welcomed.
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by nwetadinobi042(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2022
Which business is that...
Effizybozz:

Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by FancyDaddy: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2022
Job Security is a collateral to Access Loan for business. (Govt Job offered that.

Having your name on Govt Payroll support your Bank Account strenght incase you have an urgent need to apply for non-immigrant tourists/students visas abroad. It improves your Visa Success.
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by rowosky(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2022
Effizybozz:

Boss
Come teach me online business abeg.
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by Fadoria: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pls tell me more about the business?i need a business i can do online
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by Kobicove(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2022
thesicilian:
The Nigerian economy of today is not something one can brave with just one source of income, no matter how lucrative it might be.

Continue the two. Find a better way to manage your time and stress. With time you might even be able to add other sources of income.

OP I think you should take this advise

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by millionboi(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Effizybozz:

keep your job and see the business as side hustle, remember thy are ups and downs in business,so keep d two no matter how difficult it appears, to make money is not easy after all
Re: Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business by millionboi(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
ahnie:
45k per month govt job.....how?
see you
U think all position in Government job is one big pay like day,you must b a kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Important Things You Need To Know Before Accepting A Job Offer In Nigeria / NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months / Red Star Express (who Else Got This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.