Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? (33131 Views)

Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Enemyofpeace: 8:13am On Dec 12, 2022
Kipaji:

True
thanks for joining us tongue tongue
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Jflex07(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
All I know is that Breast is life!!
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Breast belongs to me (Father) forever, it's only for my kids for few years
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by PrettyBolu(f): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Na me get my thing. I decide who gets it

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Mercury12(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
Father and kid are both shareholders in the company established by the mom grin
That is how I see it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by LOVEGINO(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
There is love is sharing.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by jhydebaba(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
If cancer enters the breast, who will suffer the pain? Oh! You have your answer right there.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Bly392: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ratio 2:1:2, Mother, father and baby
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Zonefree(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
I love breast.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by fof1: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
There was this hot argument we had in class today while waiting for our lecturer.

It was on the ownership of the breasts, some (including ladies) argued that the breasts belong to the father, some argued that the breasts belong to the mother, while some including our old school lecturer who later met us on the argument were of the opinion that the breasts belong to the baby.

We were not able to arrive at a conclusion, so I decided to bring the issue before you my elders and ancestors on nairaland. Who owns the breasts? Is it the father, the mother or the baby?

Ask urSelf again or go ask ur Parents,Pls.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by canalily(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
The one who depends upon it for nutrition directly or indirectly owns it
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by CheapHomes1: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
There was this hot argument we had in class today while waiting for our lecturer.

It was on the ownership of the breasts, some (including ladies) argued that the breasts belong to the father, some argued that the breasts belong to the mother, while some including our old school lecturer who later met us on the argument were of the opinion that the breasts belong to the baby.

We were not able to arrive at a conclusion, so I decided to bring the issue before you my elders and ancestors on nairaland. Who owns the breasts? Is it the father, mother or the baby?

It is PPP...Public Private Partnership
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Who has the man's penis ?
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Proudlyomonna: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Wen the breast is standing firm on the chest the father of the mother owns it.
When the breast falls like the walls of Jericho,the mother of the father owns it undecided

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
My question is; do men drink breast milk ??
If the answer is no, then I don't see a debate here.

Course as soon as your wife start breastfeeding, you gotta leave her breast alone i think angry.

What do I know self..damn

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Evanschris199(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
It is a shared ownership so relax
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Proudlyomonna: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
fof1:

Ask urSelf again or go ask ur Parents,Pls.

To the Mod who pushed this trash to FP angry

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by ruforte: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Christistruth00: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Stinking thinking
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Killermamba: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

We were not able to arrive at a conclusion, so I decided to bring the issue before you my elders and ancestors on nairaland. Who owns the breasts? Is it the father, the mother or the baby?
. Na oga baby get am ooh, my own Don claim am without working for it or paying bride price. Me wey pay I nor dey fit touch am like that again. But my nigga go just dey use am play dey bite am sometimes too
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by OvertheTop(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

The Mother Keeps it safe.
The Father Paid for it via Bride Price BUT CAN Not Access it anyhow.... (except you get Money / Gifts for consistent Access!!)
The Baby Rents it for 1.5 Years.
shocked grin
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Nobleou(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Why would you post this kind of pictures here to make my Obasanjo rise?

MOD: The breast belongs to the Father, no doubt...

Sucking a milky breast is my fantasy
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Ikennaford: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Three of them.. It belongs to the mother when the father is suckin, squeezing them and she's moaning and enjoying it.. It belongs to the father when he's suckin it and hearing the moans of the mother, cos nothing sweet us pass when you giving it to her and you notice e deh enter her brain.... Now it belong to the lil baby cos that's the only source of food he got, even sometimes, mothers deh orgasm during breastfeeding, so you see, it belongs to 3 of them
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Almiron: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
The father of course, are you playing? .abi baby wan return to heaven urgently
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

lol the father
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by beejay4all(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Before baby arrived I have been sucking it. When the baby is not more sucking I we continue sucking it.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by BigDawsNet: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Baby but husband can shsre
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by obembet(f): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The father because he paid for it.
The baby is reaping where he did not sow. angry

Werey grin

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by dayotheone(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
For us to answer this question , we must know the purpose of a breast ...by knowing the purpose , I will arrange it in this patter ..

The child - the father - the owner
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by MrPADDY(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
The breasts belong to the mother for adornment and beauty, father for pleasure, and the baby for milk.

2 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
The father is the head of the family and everything therein.

You get the point now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Discovered I Have A 9 Year Old Daughter / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag / Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.