Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? (33149 Views)

Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Ofunaofu: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
gaddafe:
Ordinarily the breast belong to the husband if he paid the bride price. Else it belongs to the woman. The reason the child uses the breast is cause the child belongs to the husband, But looking at what obtains in the society today, THE BREAST BELONGS TO THE PUBLIC. That is why you are even discussing about it here.

grin grin grin
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Obidientful: 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The father because he paid for it.
The baby is reaping where he did not sow. angry
You are very wicked indeed �

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by GloriousGbola: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
What nonsense.

Once you have pikins they become the first priority
Who really owns your money? Who chops 70% of your money, no questions asked?

Nonsense and clickbait

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by gotnel: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
The father is the owner of his wife breast.
The baby is just using the mother breast temporarily to support the early leg of life.

Father play and caress the breast of his wife at every stage of making the wife become pregnant.
Wife is pregnant, father continues to play with the wife breast.
Baby number one is born

Baby number one will suck the mother breast till maybe age one
The breast is now withdrawn from the baby him or her
Father resumes duty for the making of baby number two.
Playing and suck the breast of his wife
At this time, baby number one access to the mother breast is totally not acceptable anymore.

Baby number two is born.

Baby number two starts enjoying the mother breast till another one year.
Baby number two has come of age to be withdrawn from the mother breast.
And the mother breast become no go area for both baby 1 & 2.
Father resumes back to his wife breast.
The process continues unto how many babies the couple desire.
When the woman stop having children, the husband continues to have access to his wife breast.
Whereas, the children will never have access to their mother breast again.
In view of the above analysis, the husband ( father ) is the owner of the breast.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by ikedisonality01(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
WOMAN= 50% HUSBAND= 45% BABY= 5%
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Toosure70: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Mother herself nau
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Nicepoker(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Belongs to the public.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Akalia(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Both the man and the baby own the breasts depending on whose time to use it. When the breast is lactating it is best left for the baby but when the baby is grown and no longer suckles then the man is the rightful owner. Using myself as an example, since my wife put to bed and breastfeeds our son I have stopped toying with her breasts, awaiting the moment my son outgrows breastfeeding then I will reclaim my spot (winks)
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Olaolex: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lols... Nothing is as funny as those attached pictures. You will not kill person on niaraland
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Which kind stupid post be this

Una no dey see reasonable thing push enter fp

Which stewpid mod or mods push this rubbish enter post
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Classic40: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
nah me own my bae breast
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by DanAugust2021: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The second picture, I'll gladly play with those melons till day break, infact my dick go dey between em till day break while AC or fan dey blow that axis steady grin

Back to your question; Na the papa get the breast na
Na the 3rd pic you go carry as you like big things.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Burgerlomo: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
The father of course grin
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Theoarhics: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
The man owns both the carrier of the breast ,the breast and the baby. But the baby is a short time shareholder till he doesn't need to suck the breast anymore( usually maximum of two years) . After that the man has a longer stake on the breast cos he still makes use of it even after the babies have outgrown the breast.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Karnice600: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
There was this hot argument we had in class today while waiting for our lecturer.

It was on the ownership of the breasts, some (including ladies) argued that the breasts belong to the father, some argued that the breasts belong to the mother, while some including our old school lecturer who later met us on the argument were of the opinion that the breasts belong to the baby.

We were not able to arrive at a conclusion, so I decided to bring the issue before you my elders and ancestors on nairaland. Who owns the breasts? Is it the father, the mother or the baby?

It belongs to who sucks it to the grave.
Na borrow pikin dey borrow am for a season. After e contract expire the mama go shift am go one corner make the father continue wetin him been start.
If him no been suck breast baby for no come.
The woman is the cartaker of the breast. The man is the owner.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by riches4me(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
These argument is actually more complex than the jolof Rice own.
Three parties are involve.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by bluefilm: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
For me, it depends on the size of the breasts.

If na small breasts, it belongs to the woman.

If na average breasts, it belongs to the baby.

If na big boobs, it belongs to ME.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Streetmovement(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
DanAugust2021:
Na the 3rd pic you go carry as you like big things.

That one too big abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Odumoye(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Streetmovement:

That one too big abeg grin

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Banbanna(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You dey challenge nature abi cheesy. There are some flat chested babes/women with breast milk still for the lil baby. Baby go just suck am normal. But when it's so flat, which one hubby/boyfriend go handle sef. Except perhaps only nipples.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by guychidile: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Breast is originally owned by women, but children are obliged to feed on them as nature makes it,while husband rocks it for fun.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by mrkings84(m): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

This is a WIKEd response...... Funny nairalander

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by toujurs: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Stupid questions for randy humans. Mtcheew
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by tfelicityk(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
The trio own the breast... However the mother owns it all.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by pikechukwu6(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
embarassed
Enemyofpeace:
my elders and ancestors on nairaland. Who owns the breasts? Is it the father, the mother or the baby?
Go ask your ancestors.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by oluplus(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kipaji:
Everything inside a man's house belong to him.

End of discussion
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by oneMalik: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
All of the above .
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by AYNL: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
this question does not concern the mother though
the father owns it
but he go share am for some period when baby still dey suck
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by shadelek(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
There was this hot argument we had in class today while waiting for our lecturer.

It was on the ownership of the breasts, some (including ladies) argued that the breasts belong to the father, some argued that the breasts belong to the mother, while some including our old school lecturer who later met us on the argument were of the opinion that the breasts belong to the baby.

We were not able to arrive at a conclusion, so I decided to bring the issue before you my elders and ancestors on nairaland. Who owns the breasts? Is it the father, the mother or the baby?
The milk belongs to the child, the casing belongs to the mother, both the milk and the casing belongs to the father/husband
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Dpundict: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jeon:
Holy Spirit owns the breast.
But I owns papacock aka Daddyck's butt
There are things that we shouldn't play with.

1 Like

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by vikstandon(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Both... Na matter of after set na me.

Everyone should know their season.
Baby comes, father takes a break.
1 year 6months, baby must observe his/her square root and not trespass into a privately owned property.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by dazzlingd(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
So I’ll marry my wife, one small boy will now start draggin breast with me, walahi he go collect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adekunle Okunuga Suspended As A Doctor In 2015 For Flogging Son In UK Reinstated / Just Discovered I Have A 9 Year Old Daughter / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.