Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC (53712 Views)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare Blasted On Twitter For Promoting Peter OBI / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu / Ize Iyamu Blasted On Twitter.... Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by brainbox1000(m): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2022
Are you talking about the same politician we all have respected and trusted with our future and they disappointed us? Or the ones that don’t care if you live or die ? Or are you talking about the selfish ones that kept food and money during covid? Or are you talking about the same people that kill the young because they came out to fight for their right ? You think the people that don’t want you to prosper deserves respect? Wow ..

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by azpekuliar: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2022
The best comment there is the person who said there is no amount of tricks you can come up with to sell yesterday’s bread. That person just made my day.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by SmartPolician: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

There is something wrong with online bullying.

It can become something worse than actual terrorism if not stopped.

We all know that these abusers are not PDP supporters. We know who they are, and every Nigerian must ensure that Peter Obi does not become president.

Aside the fact that he is going to tell lies all through his presidency, his followers will not tolerate any dissident voice. We will be back in military rule.

Obi is a dangerous choice.

I thought you had something important to say.

Empty Agbadorian!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Oddfinder12: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2022
Constablepatr:

We need the person that fixed LAGOS Ayo fixed NIGERIA in the whole country LAGOS is the only functioning state I stand to be quoted wrong
Nobody fixed Lagos bros. The federal government of Nigeria did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by CheapHomes1: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2022
omonnakoda:
That is personal
You vote your own and let others vote their own. I won't support APC but please leave people to vote and stop bullying or intimidating people.
You say "let be fair" what kind of sentimental nonsense is that. So you think you are more intelligent or more perceptive , that people do not know what is good for them?

What's the correlation between all you typed and this:

"lets be fair. can you please tell us what APC has done for nigerians in the last seven years that makes them deserve to be re-elected?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Naz34(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2022
lhordspy:
This is what you get when you have lot of yiibos following you on social media.

I will keep saying it. You can call me a tribal bigot all you want but yiibos are the most disrespectful,abusive, envious, hatefilled human in the world. This is now more than politics, it is more like another b!afran war to them.

This electioneering period just showed the world their true animalistic uncultured behaviour. It is so sad because the elders that are suppose to be correcting the younger ones are also getting involve in the irritating act and the ones sensible enough trying to correct the youthful ones are insulted, cursed and threatened.

It is getting worst. Things are falling apart. And nobody seems to be bothered. The teenage yiibos using social media are taking note of this, in a matter of time. They will also become the monster we are experiencing now. Even a far more worst monsterious hatred filled vessels.
you are very correct. This is why i cant support PO even if he was contesting against Abacha . His people are not worth associating with.
Look the mess they are spewing all over Nigerias political space.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Oddfinder12: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

I thought you had something important to say.

Empty Agbadorian!
Very empty aswe..very anyhow ppl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by AsawanaDgreat: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2022
She deserves the bashing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by CheapHomes1: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2022
Constablepatr:

We need the person that fixed LAGOS Ayo fixed NIGERIA in the whole country LAGOS is the only functioning state I stand to be quoted wrong

Fixed Lagos? How was Lagos "fixed" and who "fixed" it?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Villa12(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2022
FlawlessKarl:

your hate for the igbos won't stop them from prospering in all dimensions and ramifications. You carefully selected the comments from igbos and screenshot with your sinister motive as if I wasn't there at MJ's page and see other tribes demeaning her. I am not Igbo but I am Ibibio man ,I made a comment there too.

Be thankful to nairaland, because it's nairaland that gives a bigot like you the opportunity to do anyhow here.

Continue hating igbos, but the bitter truth is that an Igbo man will rule emotional wailing urchin like you for 8years, you'll cry blood.

No time for emotional bigot who's bedeviled with poverty reason you're here 24/7 on nairaland defending an idiot of a man and taking swipes on a tribe who doesn't no your existence.
A social mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Oddfinder12: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2022
Naz34:
you are very correct. This is why i cant support PO even if he was contesting against Abacha . His people are not worth associating with.
Look the mess they are spewing all over Nigerias political space.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by CheapHomes1: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2022
BATified2023:
but have u forgotten freedom of choice n association?

Must we all do d same thing?

"lets be fair. can you please tell us what APC has done for nigerians in the last seven years that makes them deserve to be re-elected?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by ASAPFERG1: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2022
igbo are very stupid and useless.. if only Nigeria army had killed more of them during the war, we for no dey get this talk today angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by tonexman18(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2022
lhordspy:

I will keep saying it. You can call me a tribal bigot all you want but yiibos are the most disrespectful,abusive, envious, hatefilled human in the world. This is now more than politics, it is more like another b!afran war to them.

This electioneering period just showed the world their true animalistic uncultured behaviour. It is so sad because the elders that are suppose to be correcting the younger ones are also getting involve in the irritating act and the ones sensible enough trying to correct the youthful ones are insulted, cursed and threatened.

It is getting worst. Things are falling apart. And nobody seems to be bothered. The teenage yiibos using social media are taking note of this, in a matter of time. They will also become the monster we are experiencing now. Even a far more worst monsterious hatred filled vessels.
The people that called Afenifere "omo ale" for endorsing Obi are from Kenya na....

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by faithfull18(f): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2022
Nigerians and misplaced anger sef, every individual has one vote whether celebrity or not.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by CheapHomes1: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2022
Senator777:

Kindly note that whom you support and cast your vote for is your personal decision and wright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by IgOga(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2022
This is why Labour Party will not win any state in the coming presidential election. Nobody want online bandits in government. When the result come out it will shock the ipob sympathizers and their online bandits.

Very predictable people. Omatase has the best description for them "Obituarists"...more like walking dead zombies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Oddfinder12: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

These guys are so useless
Is Lagos even 'FIXED'?
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by CheapHomes1: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Shut it there.

Must those descendants of chimpanzee turn themselves to attacking dogs once you declare support for APC?
Isn't this a democratic settings again?

"is this about tribe or APCs performance? can you boast of APCs performance in the last 7years? even tinubu cant"
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by derecho(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2022
You missed the point bro and unfortunately, you Are the one making it a tribal issue by singling out the igbos.

Most Nigerians are OBIdient and the reason is very simple.
Peter Obi's candidacy is about equity and justice (for most igbos /Afenifere),competence and character (for all who care) and existentialism (for northern Christians and most Christians).

In fact, only Obidatti ticket will unite Nigerians.

Tinubu and Atiku unfortunately are the ones stoking the fire of ethnic division.
As per Niger Deltans, Peter Obi is the natural choice because of how Atiku+Tinubu ousted GEJ..
By all standards, Peter Obi the man to beat.

The passion of OBIdient movement is not misplaced. Nigerians can't afford to miss it in 2023
Villa12:
Any Yoruba, Hausa, fulani or Niger delta man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by John3v19: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2022
I said it, apc you see what you've caused now?
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by CheapHomes1: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2022
Oddfinder12:

These guys are so useless
Is Lagos even 'FIXED'?

Good question
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Aniluvreal: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2022
lhordspy:

This guy will be so emotional in real life. common comment on Mercy Johnson page na Im he cry like this. Cry cry baby. You have issues with igbos, because it was not only Igbo that throws tantrums on the page, but you selected only igbos handle and screenshot ignoring the Yorubas.

Mr bigot won't you give up, ever since you've been crying and insulting igbos, what really change? does that change the support PETER Obi is gaining every second.

I hate emotional people and bigot who cry over everything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by twilliamx(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2022
Zionmdde:
That is because people who hate APC and tinubu are frustrated and fed up with the current mess the country is in.

They are tired,

they have lost loved ones to insecurity,

they have lost their business's due to dollar problem

, they live in fear due to gunmen everywhere

so they are ready to deal ruthlessly online with all these wicked men and women supporting apc for the sake of their stomach

I am glad no Obidient will attack her physically because we are law abiding, I can't say the same of Tinubu's agberos

Law abiding and obidients is like oil and water. They don't mix

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Villa12(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Ask your kindred why are they trooping to Lagos in droves just to hawk gala and ice cream in traffic and sell okrika clothes under the bridge

Ask NBS why Lagos is the largest economy in Nigeria and 5th largest economy in Africa

By then you and your miserable demented obingo will know Lagos is paradise compare to your backward, barren and unproductive regions

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Winning123: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2022
The elders will not. Where was the elders when a young man like Ojukwu lead them into a senseless war. This Kanu boy is doing the same thing

lhordspy:

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Ekpeitit(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2022
That's why I can't stand these Nzobu Nzobu people. I swear if Nigerians make the mistake of voting any Igbo as president they will regret it for life,the idiots would abuse everybody.
I'll say it again, any Nigerian that votes for Peter Obi should be castrated and thrown into the lagoon.
These IPOB people are very disrespectful, useless goats

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by jesmond3945: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2022
caduli:
Election is not do or die affair
it is bro. Go and ask people who were killed or people being extorted by police or people who cannot feed.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by CheapHomes1: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2022
Villa12:
Ask your kindred why are they trooping to Lagos in droves just to hawk gala and ice cream in traffic and sell okrika clothes under the bridge

Ask NBS why Lagos is the largest economy in Nigeria and 5th largest economy in Africa

By then you and your miserable demented obingo will know Lagos is paradise compare to your backward, barren and unproductive regions

Kpele. You haven't answered the questions.

Fixed Lagos? How was Lagos "fixed" and who "fixed" it? is Lagos "fixed"?
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by CheapHomes1: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2022
Villa12:
you have no moral right whatsoever to question my human fundamental rights to freedom of association not even the number one citizens of this country has such right to question my choice of candidates

Go borrow sense since you lack one

What's the correlation between what you typed and this:

Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by jesmond3945: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2022
ednut1:
She is a political appointee in kogi, her husband is also contesting under APC. What is she supposed to do All these stupid fans sha.
fans are just showing their displeasure. However, the earlier people know that these celebrities dont care about them the better.
Re: Mercy Johnson Blasted On Instagram For Endorsing APC by Acidosis(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2022
Nigerians will learn by force. Mercy Johnson has the rights to support whoever, but Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho and others do not have rights of sovereignty? Crase people.

Nobody has any rights as far as this country is concerned. For as long as you want to force people into your own idea or unity (Nigeria), then be ready to face the consequence.

Is Mercy Johnson ma.d? Oh yes, she is. The thief that gave her appointment in Kogi is yet to pay gratuities of over 7 years. And you want me to respect her rights? Rights kee una. wink Political choices have consequences all over the world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Hisbah Fires Commander ‘caught In Hotel With A Married Woman’ / Pictures of Russian Cargo Plane impounded in Kano and its consignment / Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.