Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) (68716 Views)

Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos / Truck Loaded With Ammunition Intercepted In Ogun By Security Personnel (Photos) / Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by UNDFTD: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
That's the way to deal with the uncircumcised, evil, and waste of human flesh Fulanis. Kill them wherever and whenever you see them or else they will kill you. Killing is their only stock in trade... bloodthirsty marauding monsters!

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Igbojew: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
BusinessPlan22:
Easterners beating drums of war.
Hmmm.
Where is the ammunitions dear cannibals, you burnt 40 people at a go, una dey mad ni? Your brothers are everywhere in Nigeria doing business, the biggest school in Borno is Zuma, own by an igbo woman.
Monday market in Borno is 50/50 igbos and Northerners.

I am from The great bini kingdom.
But you see this thing u guys did, is senseless
If you like be a Zulu man but if you people do anyhow I trust great Igbos to show you coward people anyhow.You will go ghost mode when your Fulani people killed same people in that Ehamufu but when they killed you people you start calling other Nigerians you people don't spare to come and join you in your fight as usual,coward and chest beating Fulani people that only strike in the night when people are fast asleep...........I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

4 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by bamitinn(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
I'm not igbo or hausa . But you deh mad. Serious madness for saying this rubbish. I won't say more than that.
Cryofigbos:
Dis is what benue ppl ought to have been doing......

Igbos r just slaughtering hausa/fulani anyhw....I hope the northerners will defend themselves against ipigs

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by BusinessPlan22: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
EdwardRandy:

We don't care if you're from Bini or from the deepest part of hell. If you or your people put body, una go collect.

Soludo understands his people, he gave perfect description of people like you,
Don't worry, I will still read when the food una cook done
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Das1mama: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:

So, after attacking the villagers two weeks ago, una still wan come finish them kpatakpata.

Thank God the villagers are wise to mount local security checkpoint to guard their village.

One thing I admire about Igbos is their bravery. They don't sit and wait for government before protecting themselves.

If the people of Benue and some Northern states are this active, these murderous Fulani herdsmen would have been a thing of the past.

UmuChukwu 1
Umuekwensu 0
YOU ARE 100% CORRECT SIR. Sometimes WE NEED TO TAKE THE LAW INTO OUR HANDS TO AVOID FUTURE DESTRUCTIONS AND HAVOC'S. LONG LIVE TO MY BRAVERY IGBO BROTHERS ALTHOUGH I'M AN IGALA BY TRIBE!! "HARDER THEY COME, HARDER THEY FALL"

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by BusinessPlan22: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igbojew:
If you like be a Zulu man but if you people do anyhow I trust great Igbos to show you coward people anyhow.You will go ghost mode when your Fulani people killed same people in that Ehamufu but when they killed you people you start calling other Nigerians you people don't spare to come and join you in your fight as usual,coward and chest beating Fulani people that only strike in the night when people are fast asleep...........I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

Igbos are headless.
Kai soludo talk am.
Don't worry..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Das1mama: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
in SPARTACUS'S VOICE!! "KILL THEM ALL". ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. who go DIE go DIE!! NO MATTERS... DO ME I DO U, MAN NO GO VEX.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by ogwumgbe: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
TheChameleon:

You sound really scared and already shivering. grin

You can do the Ojukwu style and wear a woman's skirts to run to Abidjan...

Or I can provide a solution for you. You have my permission to....

I have no time for cowards, if Norherners, Middle belterners, SS, talk of war, I would listen and not from cowards that out of cowardice pretend sophisticated while dying in silence and wishing they had an atom of guts other regions have, you people are not Nigerians, Nigerians are brave humans but your cowardice portrays you people as aliens, so Bleep off

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
Soulvein:
Must you politicise everything? These people are taking the laws into their own hands because the Nigerian government has failed to protect them. Do you know how much it pains to lose an innocent loved one to some random people who derive joy from shedding blood and always kill without any mercy? Even children and pregnant women are not spared by the marauding herdsmen.

my elder brother was killed by ipob in Imo state. Even after knowing he is a Christian they still killed him. So I should start attacking every Igbo man in my area? What the igbos are doing is to kill any northerner wether Christian or Muslim. They have been trying to provoke the north into war but the north kept cool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hizzy:

So the youths should allow them to kill them as usual?
kill them how. Did you see any weapon there? So as far as you are a northerner you are now a killer? Those people are innocent that were going to look for work but the evil and satanic igbos cut their lives short.
On a daily basis Igbos have been traveling to the north in a night bus, nobody ever touch any of them.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Obidientful: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
The Nigeria army is just an institution in the hands of the Fulani's. You won't see them providing security to the locals but always showing up to protect the Fulani's any time they were attacked. The kind of show of force they exhibited in Eha-Amufu yesterday will always live in my memory. Thousands of people, mostly aged men and women and their children ran away from the town between yesterday and today because of their useless show of force not because of the Fulani's attack.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nigeria will soon divide. Finally

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Cullinane:
The same community was attacked 2 weeks ago by herdsmen. anyway let the people there show the weapons they confiscated to justify this act. Besides when your Fulani brothers are killing up and down, I don't see you making comments against this. You people think you can act anyhow in any place in Nigeria. No respect at all for other tribes especially Southerners. The future will surprise you and then you will know that it is not only Northerners that have a monopoly to violence in this country. Las Las, let all regions/tribes split up and disintegrate Nigeria cos it is not working, it will happen soon by fire or by peace.
is that the reason why you want to plant Peter Obi there?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Curious345:

Obi is your next president insha'Allah
I am a Christian but I will tell you that Peter Obi will never win this election.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by benjanny(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Good one
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by gozmok1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
if you believe ipob propaganda then know you don't have brain
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
MissLAP:

Oga take your politics and sholve it down your throat !

An average Hausa man understands what happened there, when several humans where slaughtered in that community where where you?

so if several people are killed in Kaduna,then we should gather all the igbos in Kaduna and kill them abi?
I am a Christian but I will never allow any of my family members to trust an Igbo man with power.
Imagine it was your brother that was traveling and all of a sudden the northerners blocked them and kill them, what you say?
If they said they will start to revenge now,I believe you will clap for the north abi?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
efficiencie:

That is why the policy, army, navy, airforce etc must do their job and provide security because if they fail and fail repeatedly such that their failure leads to the deaths of countless innocents then those of us that are lucky and graced to alive will rise up and take matters into our own hands just to protect ourselves. It is not a good option but it is the only option before us. If those herders were released and they intended to commit havoc they will likely succeed because we have seen how reactive the police is. The police will wait until hundreds are dead before they respond. There are no punitive measures and criminals are become emboldened to keep committing crime...it is things like this that leads to occurrences like the one described in the opening post.
just imagine your brother is traveling to Jos and he was blocked and kill by some wicked individuals, how will you feel?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by TheChameleon: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
ogwumgbe:

I have no time for cowards, if Norherners, Middle belterners, SS, talk of war, I would listen and not from cowards that out of cowardice pretend sophisticated while dying in silence and wishing they had an atom of guts other regions have, you people are not Nigerians, Nigerians are brave humans but your cowardice portrays you people as aliens, so Bleep off

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu who ran in their wives skirts are Fulani, right? grin grin
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by JOemmy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
Is now very clear that dangote is one of the fulani rich men that are sponsoring jihad and massacre of christains in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by ogwumgbe: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
TheChameleon:

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu who ran in their wives skirts are Fulani, right? grin grin

I don't have time for cowards, so Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Your bigotry is childish and misguided!

Let me indulge you one last time:

Peter Obi may or may not win, but it doesn't and won't change the fact that enough is enough!

Nomadic marauders can't continue their age long evil acts of killing, maiming, and sacking villages in the South!

Everyone is fed up of this selective justice system!!!

The matter is quite simple! It is beyond Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, etc!!!

Get that into your bigoted dimwitted skull!
as foolish as you, you cannot even present one evidence that those people are killers? All the useless accusations that you are accusing fulani in the south east, how many fulanis have been arrested? This is not the first time Igbos are killing igbos. Now you cowards put the blame on innocent travellers.
I swear to the Bible any day my relatives is killed by ipob terrorists I will revenge.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
jasmeel:

Abeg read again don't be so unfortunate.
read what? If I kill your brother and accused him of trying to kill me without any weapon in his possession, will you believe it?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
as foolish as you, you cannot even present one evidence that those people are killers? All the useless accusations that you are accusing fulani in the south east, how many fulanis have been arrested? This is not the first time Igbos are killing igbos. Now you cowards put the blame on innocent travellers.
I swear to the Bible any day my relatives is killed by ipob terrorists I will revenge.

Fulani invader! Tell your people that the South is fed up with their shit!

Everybody should answer his father's name!

Stay in your fvcking deserts, since you can't let poor villagers enjoy their farming in peace.

Mtchewwww!!!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by gozmok1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
I find it somehow difficult to believe this one sided story. It is illogical to believe that armed fulani herdsmen packed in a truck loaded with arms and ammunitions,as stated above,won't fight back when confronted ! Why is it that no picture was taken of the these so called large amount of arms and ammunitions ? Igbo people should be extremely careful not to start what they can't finish ! For their sake,I hope it is not innocent northerners that were brutally murdered in cold blood in that video ! The consequences can't be imagined if northerners should rise up in arms against Igbo in the north !
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by okoroemeka(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:

So, after attacking the villagers two weeks ago, una still wan come finish them kpatakpata.

Thank God the villagers are wise to mount local security checkpoint to guard their village.

One thing I admire about Igbos is their bravery. They don't sit and wait for government before protecting themselves.

If the people of Benue and some Northern states are this active, these murderous Fulani herdsmen would have been a thing of the past.

UmuChukwu 1
Umuekwensu 0
sometimes when I read about how herdsmen massacre innocent people in benue and other places I am baffled how can that be?in my host community in imo state were we have a livestock farm just one multi millionaire empowered the local vigilance security with more than 20 automatic shotguns,walkie-talkies and several patrol vans,you dare not try such nonsense in many villages in the southeast

4 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Evil act!

I'm almost certain none of you spoke a word of condemnation against these same people when they killed hundreds from Benue to Kaduna, down to Enugu!

How many decades of these people killing and seizing people's lands...yet not one of them has been brought to book!

When justice is selective or punishment doled out based on tribe, this is the sort of push back and animalistic behavior you get!

If Nigeria can not be governed fairly and equitably, then the nation should be divided once and for all!

This is nothing but the truth!!!
if you want the country to be divided what are you doing in Abuja? Kano etc.
Let me me tell you the day the north will decide to revenge on the millions of igbos across the north you guys will not find it funny.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by madapcmod: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
so if several people are killed in Kaduna,then we should gather all the igbos in Kaduna and kill them abi?
I am a Christian but I will never allow any of my family members to trust an Igbo man with power.
Imagine it was your brother that was traveling and all of a sudden the northerners blocked them and kill them, what you say?
If they said they will start to revenge now,I believe you will clap for the north abi?

You will become a Christian as you confessed, you this Muslim raghead.

If you see my brothers moving with large cache of arms into your hinterland that just lost family members about two weeks ago, kill them!

NWA mkpi
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
FuckDModz:

Your elder brother was a terrorist and was killed like a rat.

You will soon join him if you don't change your ways.

being calm is not stupidity, your day is coming.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by madapcmod: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
gozmok1:
I find it somehow difficult to believe this one sided story. It is illogical to believe that armed fulani herdsmen packed in a truck loaded with arms and ammunitions,as stated above,won't fight back when confronted ! Why is it that no picture was taken of the these so called large amount of arms and ammunitions ? Igbo people should be extremely careful not to start what they can't finish ! For their sake,I hope it is not innocent northerners that were brutally murdered in cold blood in that video ! The consequences can't be imagined if northerners should rise up in arms against Igbo in the north !

Shut up!

You think these herdsmen move ammunition in the open? They hide them in bags of grains. It couldn't have been possible for them to assemble and use them at that point.

Moreso, why did the truck driver refuse to stop for search when the vigilante flagged him down, if he is not hiding something?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by okoroemeka(m): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hobbiton:
Hmmmm. Igbos and mass murder. No photos of arms. Just a pile of burnt dead bodies.

The poor igbos don't like other people infiltrating and staying in their states. But come to kaduna and see them selling dry fish and ogur leaf, doing their business etc.

I won't cancel the whole tribe because I have good friends that are igbos. However the bad ones and blood thirsty ones are much though
have you ever heard Igbo traders kill and massacre their host community?thank God you said they are selling egusi and ogbono in kaduna not killing people and raping women, business thrives in a peaceful atmosphere which is the first lecture a business person receives,we don't go about invading, kidnapping and killing other people it does not mean we are cowards,

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) / Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.