Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) (68718 Views)

Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos / Truck Loaded With Ammunition Intercepted In Ogun By Security Personnel (Photos) / Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
The Foolish northerners that are supporting Peter obi will be the next victims.
I said it. The worst mistake Nigeria will ever make is to allow an igbo man to have power.
So the youths should allow them to kill them as usual?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Soulvein: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
I said it. The worst mistake Nigeria will ever make is to allow an igbo man to have power.
Must you politicise everything? These people are taking the laws into their own hands because the Nigerian government has failed to protect them. Do you know how much it pains to lose an innocent loved one to some random people who derive joy from shedding blood and always kill without any mercy? Even children and pregnant women are not spared by the marauding herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by CheapHomes1: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
engrchykae:
so you think that if the youths seized weapons,they will show it openly?

I don't know. You tell me. Help me answer this: How can the claims against these herdsmen be established?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
JAGS001:
Please where are the weapons Those burnt person's were carrying

Are you looking for the one you loaned to them?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by chukel(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
MissLAP:

So you think that an average Fulani man will be bold enough to fight an igboman in broad daylight?
I really don't engage cowards with inferiority complex. Why hide under a female Moniker and claiming to be northerner?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Why is it that you Igbo are incapable of logical reasoning ? He who alleges must come with the proof;that's common sense ! You claimed the herdsmen you caught in "a Dangote truck" were armed with several catche of arms and ammunitions yet,you guys could not produce a single evidence to back up your frivolous claims;no pictures,nothing ! Mumu,you even assume I'm a fulani man without any proof as usual simply because I punched holes in your claims ! You guys are sick in that tiny erosion ravaged land of criminals !

Just listen to yourself!, Anyway I don't blame you as the only thing you understand is
Taqiya and sharia law

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Mozegee: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
Idiot people like you will never see good.For dislike a particular region because of your hatred and lien against them God will punish people like you. Do you know how many igbos that have lost their lives in the hands of heardsmen
Cryofigbos:
Dis is what benue ppl ought to have been doing......

Igbos r just slaughtering hausa/fulani anyhw....I hope the northerners will defend themselves against ipigs

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by planetx: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish, burn them all. Fvck all of them and their dirty stinking patron in ass hole rock.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by GreyLaw(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
The only part they failed to show us is where the Fulani men were captured with arms.

Are you sure you people didn't attack innocent northerners out of anger? Igbos must tread softly cos they have people scattered all over Nigeria doing business.

I really think Buhari's government has fueled tribalism and bigotry in Nigeria, that's part of what is causing all of these. Regardless, there's no excuse for taking innocent lives!

Go and sleep! Your hatred is still glaring for all to see. In one breath you are already threatening a certain ethnic group. Tufiakwa!

These guys killed these villagers a few weeks ago and now they came back with more weapons and you say they are innocent Northerners. I repeat, tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Mozegee: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sorry the message I sent was not for you.
Cryofigbos:
Dis is what benue ppl ought to have been doing......

Igbos r just slaughtering hausa/fulani anyhw....I hope the northerners will defend themselves against ipigs
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by TheChameleon: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
pachigo001:
and how did he end he died a poor rifraff

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Evidenx(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
He that kill by the sword shall die by the sword
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by planetx: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
The only part they failed to show us is where the Fulani men were captured with arms.

Are you sure you people didn't attack innocent northerners out of anger? Igbos must tread softly cos they have people scattered all over Nigeria doing business.

I really think Buhari's government has fueled tribalism and bigotry in Nigeria, that's part of what is causing all of these. Regardless, there's no excuse for taking innocent lives!
Go and sit down with your fake woke nonsense, wait until this animals catch you and cut your throat with their sword. The only good fo.olani is a dead fo.olani.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by ariesbull: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
This is a declaration of war. Their crime is just for being northerners.
I told some fools that the igbos don't care if you are a Christian or a Muslim as far as you are not an Igbo man, you are their enemies.
Peter Obi should not decieve you that he is a Christian. My elder brother who is a Christian was killed by the igbos just because he is a northerner.
The northern elders must speak.
stop saying what you do not know...so all those yoruba and hausa in igbo land have been killed? Stop acting smart by dozen
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
OnionBandit:
Most likely to be a very big lie

The terrorist IPOB has just murdered innocent fulanis. These guys don't even see killing as anything anymore.

Everybody go belleful last last
If you like go join body Enugwu youths no go mercy for you

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Tinububalls: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
After February next year, I will be fighting for my country in August.

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
who cares
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by ariesbull: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
rest, you have to know that your divide and rule tactics will not work

asanausana91:

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by JAGS001(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
MissLAP:

Are you looking for the one you loaned to them?
stop been stewpid I asked a question and a simple answer is enough not you foolishly quoting me
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by JAGS001(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
after election you go understand grin
Sorry but an Igbo man won't rule Nigeria for now maybe in the future like 50yrs coming grin grin
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Igbojew: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Nice one. If there's any tribe Fulani cannot dare try their nonsense with, it's the Igbo tribe. I am not Igbo, but I must commend them for always giving this bunch of terrorîsts their own dosage of medicine.
Seriously Igbos are one hell of people you don't mess with both Nigeria and the world that is why Fulani fear them like plagues and uses other tribes to fight proxy war to fight them but they still stand tall...............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Princedapace(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

How can these herdsmen keep tormenting the people like this?
Aswear, Nigerians should start chasing their governors away from their state to force the country to change the political system

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Igbek76: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igbos killing hausa fulani people again?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Igbojew: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

Am sure you are somewhere in your comfort zone typing this crap chest beater but if you barbarians want to know stuff great Igbos are made of attack any Igbo in your region I trust brave Igbos to start treating you people's Bleep up right in your region before they decimate you cowards here in the Southern Nigeria as usual.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
JAGS001:
stop been stewpid I asked a question and a simple answer is enough not you foolishly quoting me

A stupid question deserves a stupid answer?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
JAGS001:

Sorry but an Igbo man won't rule Nigeria for now maybe in the future like 50yrs coming grin grin
peter obi is your next president
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
GreyLaw:

Go and sleep! Your hatred is still glaring for all to see. In one breath you are already threatening a certain ethnic group. Tufiakwa!

These guys killed these villagers a few weeks ago and now they came back with more weapons and you say they are innocent Northerners. I repeat, tufiakwa!

You are a heartless human being.

Just imagine they did this to Igbos in Kano without any evidence, would you be happy about it? Where is the evidence and the guns they found with these people? angry

I need not argue further with you cos everything in your brain is tribalism and wickedness.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Igbojew: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
if you are not as foolish as your father you would have asked for the arms. The north must wake up.
Coward people, whenever you people want to commit genocide against indigenous people especially Northern Nigeria(Middle Belt)you coward and chest beating Fulanis will not remember the whole North but when you coward Fulanis want to look for who will help you coward fight the fight you people started with Igbos you people will swiftly remember the whole North and even other tribes.I have never ever seen tribe as coward as you Fulani people, always using other tribes to fight proxy fight but trust great they are battle ready for you chest beaters and coward.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by ogwumgbe: 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
TheChameleon:

Benjamin Adekunle flogged the hell out of your people in the war.

Victor Banjo led the ONLY success of Biafrans in the war.
Ojukwu fled in his wife's skirts. Kanu ran in his wife's Gown. Everyone knows fhe cowards.

Benjamin Adekunle, the only warlord in the world killed like a chicken by the people he fought gallantly for, please stop mentioning that name, he was a disgrace to the military. How about Banjo, how did he die? mention men another time and not simps, Mr bragger, Bleep off you cowards, lilly liverd monkeys and apes, the only thing you know how to do is to fan the flames of war but can't fight bastards chameleons. Northerners know you chameleons so well so the evil flames of war you are fanning will backfire on you devils

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by otabaotaba: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nice � one

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by TheChameleon: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Benjamin Adekunle, the only warlord in the world killed like a chicken by the people he fought gallantly for, please stop mentioning that name, he was a disgrace to the military. How about Banjo, how did he die? mention men another time and not simps, Mr bragger, Bleep off you cowards, lilly liverd monkeys and apes, the only thing you know how to do is to fan the flames of war but can't fight bastards chameleons. Northerners know you chameleons so well so the evil flames of war you are fanning will backfire on you devils

You sound really scared and already shivering. grin

You can do the Ojukwu style and wear a woman's skirts to run to Abidjan...

Or I can provide a solution for you. You have my permission to....

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Gbeng30(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
Oh I love this... This is what I was expecting the people of owo in ondo to do after apprehend this herdsmen criminals but instead they hand them over to police and since then uptil now nothing has been done.... This herdsmen are wicked and they deserve jungle justice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) / Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.