Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) (68726 Views)

Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos / Truck Loaded With Ammunition Intercepted In Ogun By Security Personnel (Photos) / Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
In so far as na herds men them dey kill, then no shaking..

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by honcdm(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
Can you imagine Igbo people or rather ESN pick up arms on a truck and embark on a journey of over 600km to massacre a certain community there and the Hausa or Fulani community there will sit on the fence and watch them do that? Eha Amufu youths should be commended for this bravery...the zombies that embarked deserves no pity.Animals! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by hammerT: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
THAT ARMY UNIT GET LUCK, UGM NO DEY GROUND.

THEY WILL CARRY BULLET WOUND ENTER FOREST.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
RTR

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by wisdomkid: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
You wonder why they use DANGOTE truck and why Dangote is running a monopoly business in Nigeria.
We are not ready for that discussion yet.

Because if Senators, House of Rep members, Governors are legit business owners and producers, that sh!tty dangote business grip on the Nigerian economy would be loosen... But no.. we are still NOT ready for that discussion yet.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by tyinfinity: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
Herdsmen or peter obi's boys.just continue to deceive yourself.pete machineries going home to wreçk havoc
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by engrchykae(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

A bit rash i must say. How can the claims against these herdsmen be established? No proof. Unfortunately, the nigerian state has failed to provide justice and strengthen institutions. the state and the citizens are in cahoots busy strengthening men instead of institutions. Now everyone is a law unto themselves
so you think that if the youths seized weapons,they will show it openly?

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by cocoduck: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
BusinessPlan22:
Easterners beating drums of war.
Hmmm.
Where is the ammunitions dear cannibals, you burnt 40 people at a go, una dey mad ni? Your brothers are everywhere in Nigeria doing business, the biggest school in Borno is Zuma, own by an igbo woman.
Monday market in Borno is 50/50 igbos and Northerners.

I am from The great bini kingdom.
But you see this thing u guys did, is senseless
Bini people have always hated Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by rummmy: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
Herdsmen with arms and ammunitions?
And the buhari led government will look the other way..
Their problem is Nnamdi kanu..
Tinubu fans will never comment because eha amufu is not oshogbo..

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by christistruth01: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
. Something tells me it was Innocent People Transporting Cattle from the North in Trailers that bloodthirsty IPOB Thugs butchered and burnt to ashes

We will wait for the Police Investigation
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Shadysen: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
Sabadon:
cry

If their intentions were bad, well they deserve what they got. Since everyone is now securing themselves as our security bodies have been compromised.

But what if their intentions were good, just like regular herders

But then can armed herders be up to any good.......
what are you saying?
herdmen with guns and bullets and you are talking about good intention?
are you kidding?
you guys should stop piting those animals!

5 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by callmevirus(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Dis is what benue ppl ought to have been doing......

Igbos r just slaughtering hausa/fulani anyhw....I hope the northerners will defend themselves against ipigs

Like are you serious?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Shadysen: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
mycar:
so sad
so happy!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Mayeldah(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Please kill all the Fulanis around, Buhari government has embolden them to wreck havoc since 2015 and he did nothing about it

once OBI becomes president, the army and the police should be probed. How can an institution that should protect the people join the enemy to kill them?

Fvck Buhari and the Army

4 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nice One

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by hammerT: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
BusinessPlan22:
Easterners beating drums of war.
Hmmm.
Where is the ammunitions dear cannibals, you burnt 40 people at a go, una dey mad ni? Your brothers are everywhere in Nigeria doing business, the biggest school in Borno is Zuma, own by an igbo woman.
Monday market in Borno is 50/50 igbos and Northerners.

I am from The great bini kingdom.
But you see this thing u guys did, is senseless

U ARE FROM WHERE?

I THOUGHT IT IS ODUDUWA OR ILE IBINU.

DONT BE STUPID.

GO BACK TO YOUR MINORITY VILLAGE AND CONCERN YOURSELF WITH MATTERS THERE.

DO U HEAR ME?
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by dazzlingd(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
A good news

I wish they killed all 40 of them

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Igbojew: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
seanwilliam:
HeRdmen don Dey enter the hinterland. Hmm
Trust brave Igbos to send them to their maker...............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by callmevirus(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
I love this
Don't sleep and be slaughtered like cows
I like it very well

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by hammerT: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
IF SOME OF YOU, HAVE FANTASY ABOUT DIEING AT THE HAND OF FULANI, SO BE IT.

WE THE IGBOS, WILL KILL FULANI.

WE ARE VERY ANGRY AND ANY NONSENSE, WILL BE MET WITH ANGER.

IT IS NOT OUR PLACE TO JUDGE FULANI, THE LEAST WE CAN DO IS TO SEND THEM TO GOD FOR JUDGEMENT.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by erumena(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
ahnie:
The country is in a free fall state and sadly the president has chosen to do anything about it.
The citizens are now doing everything possible to protect themselves.

Guessing those arms n ammunitions seen with the visitors are fertilizers meant to boost the soil for the crops to yet more food via bountiful harvest.

I just watched the video, didn't see no arms and ammunition, didn't see any of the armed fulani nor Soldiers, all I see are burnt people and a long vehicle plus youths gathered together.

Haven't seen anything relating to the report.

1 Like

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by hammerT: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
erumena:

I just watched the video, didn't see no arms and ammunition, didn't see any of the armed fulani nor Soldiers, all I see are burnt people and a long vehicle plus youths gathered together.

Haven't seen anything relating to the report.

RIP TO THE DEAD.

NOW WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Passionate1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
Evil fulanis!
Nigga u shit on me, I shit on u
U put a hit on me , I put a hit on u
An eye for an eye, Nigga

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Mrpojj(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

When ever the tide wants to turn on fulanis , millitary will come out to intervene.
Many of una never understand wetin dey happen for this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by 2016v2017: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:

So, after attacking the villagers two weeks ago, una still wan come finish them kpatakpata.

Thank God the villagers are wise to mount local security checkpoint to guard their village.

One thing I admire about Igbos is their bravery. They don't sit and wait for government before protecting themselves.

If the people of Benue and some Northern states are this active, these murderous Fulani herdsmen would have been a thing of the past.

UmuChukwu 1
Umuekwensu 0
And Dangote allowed his trucks to be used in pepertrating killings and massacre in South East.
Dangote is evil and hates the Igbos .

3 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by hammerT: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Passionate1:
Evil fulanis!
Nigga u shit on me, I shit on u
U put a hit on me , I put a hit on u
An eye for an eye, Nigga

IF AN EYE FOR AN EYE MAKE US ALL BLIND, THEN WE WILL CONTINUE THE FIGHT WITH NO EYES.

BLIND FIGHT!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by erumena(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
engrchykae:
so you think that if the youths seized weapons,they will show it openly?

They should have shown the weapons and the people they caught, I can't believe a story that has no proof.

Apart from the truck and the burnt bodies on the ground, nothing to prove that they are armed herdsmen.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by COdeGenesis: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
They family of those guys will regroup and come back for them. They should just be careful.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
The Foolish northerners that are supporting Peter obi will be the next victims.
I said it. The worst mistake Nigeria will ever make is to allow an igbo man to have power.

Oga take your politics and sholve it down your throat !

An average Hausa man understands what happened there, when several humans where slaughtered in that community where where you?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Angel55555(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:

So, after attacking the villagers two weeks ago, una still wan come finish them kpatakpata.

Thank God the villagers are wise to mount local security checkpoint to guard their village.

One thing I admire about Igbos is their bravery. They don't sit and wait for government before protecting themselves.

If the people of Benue and some Northern states are this active, these murderous Fulani herdsmen would have been a thing of the past.

UmuChukwu 1
Umuekwensu 0
Amazing comment.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by hammerT: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
erumena:

They should have shown the weapons and the people they caught, I can't believe a story that has no proof.

Apart from the truck and the burnt bodies on the ground, nothing to prove that they are armed herdsmen.

IGBOS MUST NOTICE ME OR I DIE.

U ARE THE PIG, THAT POST WITH MULTIPLE MONIKER ON THIS SITE.

ESPECIALLY ON MATTERS RELATING TO IGBOS.

IT IS NOT HARD TO DETECT, BECAUSE U SOUND LIKE A MENTAL PATIENT.
Re: Armed Herdsmen Intercepted In Enugu. Burnt To Ashes (Pics,Video) by Berankis: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
This is where Ibos are clearly better than Yorubas. They can defend themselves! If it was my people, they will stupidly hand them over to the police, who will release them and only to come back and kill the community people.
The villages and communities should rise to their defense all over the nation. Fulani herdsmen can not match your population in your territory and they surely cannot overrun your resilience if you are willing to fight together as one.
It will be fight to finish....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia / Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.