Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (368 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Cheryph200(m): 11:36am On Dec 08, 2022
candilady or Werey candid need brain surgery
Re: Advice Needed by Candidlady: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2022
you
your friend

and the girl

y'all are maaaadddddd...

you met the girl once and concluded she is a good girl with ambition... lmao

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by GoldenJAT(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2022
Candidlady:
you
your friend

and the girl

y'all are maaaadddddd...

LOL!! This relationship matter go make all of us mad very soon!!
Re: Advice Needed by Candidlady: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2022
GoldenJAT:
LOL!! This relationship matter go make all of us mad very soon!!

very annoying
90% threads on here are all bout relationships created by grown infants called men

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by GoldenJAT(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2022
We are all confused!! Na the church of the Lord of Aladura go fit give you better advice!!
Re: Advice Needed by GoldenJAT(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Candidlady:

very annoying
90% threads on here are all bout relationships created by grown infants called men

I don't even advice anyone again!!! Some posts are genuine though!!
After reading all the advices, 50 nodings of head, they will still do what their small mind is telling them to do!!;
Re: Advice Needed by internationalman(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
The way she left her boyfriend to fell in love with your friend, that's the same way she will leave your friend and fall in love with another someone's friend
Re: Advice Needed by Cheryph200(m): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Candidlady:
you
your friend

and the girl

y'all are maaaadddddd...

Honestly you are officially maaadd ..stupidddd she goat ..must come here to show how you are brought up by two idiots

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Bridegroom Walks Out Of Marriage Ceremony In Imo State / What Is Power In A Relationship ? Strictly Redpillers / Woman, 41, Is Jailed After Forcing A Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Aslee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.