Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures (5721 Views)

The Confusion Of The Male Species (by B.O.E.) / Why Are "Ugly" Girls More Seductive Than Neat And Beautiful Girls?? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

I’m no more a misandrist bwahahahah
Confused ugly thing grin
orangutan..then what is keeping you from turning gay?...dumbo grin grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
orangutan..then what is keeping you from turning gay?...dumbo grin grin

Proboscis Monkey only gets attention from nairaland.
Who will date a ugly and bitter thing cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Who will date a ugly and bitter thing cheesy
mumu answer my question...always replying me with unrelated response...you are an undiluted dumbo... disfigured ugly orangutan grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
mumu answer my question...always replying me with unrelated response...you are an undiluted dumbo... disfigured ugly naked mole rat grin

Proboscis Monkey desperately needs attention. grin
Ugly inside and out.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Proboscis Monkey desperately needs attention. grin
Ugly inside and out.
Grotesque orangutan..keep dulging and avoiding my questions...what is keeping you from turning gay? grin grin cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Grotesque orangutan..keep dulging and avoiding my questions...what is keeping you from turning gay? grin grin cheesy

Who will date a ugly and bitter thing grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by traihit: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
We all know the creatures that'll never feel good about themselves unless they're faces are painted and caked.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Grotesque man trying to foolishly defend his ugly looking gender grin grin

I am a million times more presentable than you can ever be in your life

I see those beautiful girls who frolick around with chimpanzees because of their money is actually giving you a beacon of hope..you will hope in vain cos you will forever remain a lonely single poverty-stricken ugly incel till you die grin cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

I see those beautiful girls who frolick around with chimpanzees because of their money is actually giving you a beacon of hope..you will hope in vain cos you will forever remain a lonely single poverty-stricken ugly incel till you die grin cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Grotesque man trying to foolishly defend his ugly gender grin

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Grotesque man trying to foolishly defend his ugly gender grin

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
traihit:
We all know the creatures that'll never feel good about themselves unless they're faces are painted and caked.
let's see if you can outdo them in feminity
Put on a feminine gown and paint your face..let me check something grin cheesy

Coming from an ugly creature who can't harbour the taught of getting attracted to his fellow ugly craeture... unadulterated mugu grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Qatar2022: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
It is so glaring that Biological male species know within themselves how extremely ugly looking their physique are and has completely accepted how grotesque they are...the misandry they throw at each other whenever gayism is mentioned is rather LUDICROUS....they truly hate their own body as as man and that's why most of them are not attracted to their fellow men
Frustration is take hold of you

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Qatar2022:

Frustration is take hold of you
you better handle the frustration that is disturbing your miserable life and your inability to construct good english grin cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Grotesque man trying to foolishly defend his ugly gender grin grin

Who will date a ugly and bitter thing

You will die in your bitterness
grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Who will date a ugly and bitter thing

You will die in your bitterness
grin
Grotesque orangutan trying to foolishly defend his ugly looking gender grin grin

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
Grotesque orangutan trying to foolishly defend his ugly gender grin grin

Who will date a ugly and bitter thing.

You will die in your bitterness and your hideous look grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by JJuanMiguel: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
point of correction not all women are attracted to men or wants men to fvck them
If you claim men are good looking can you turn gay because of them? grin
Or can any straight guy be attracted to your physicque? cheesy
And who told you straight women are attracted to women?
Seems you woke up from the wrong side of the bed today.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

And who told you straight women are attracted to women?
Seems you woke up from the wrong side of the bed today.
idiot...when did you see in my quotes that straight women are attracted to women grin grin
For your information not all straight women are genuinely straight...some disguise under heterosexuality because of their society and some so called religious dogma...it seems you are Suffering from eye disease/infection grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
I love this thread grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

slowpoke..answer the ops questions and stop typing arrant rubbish..I was perusing the dialogue between two of you and you ended up following her in her trail
If you claim men are attractive why don't you turn gay?

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
slowpoke..answer the ops questions and stop typing arrant rubbish..I was perusing the dialogue between two of you and you ended up following her in her trail
If you claim men are attractive why don't you turn gay?

Oaf, If you claim women are attractive, why do we have more straight women than lesbian?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:

You will die in your bitterness and your hideous look
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Oaf, If you claim women are attractive, why do we have more straight women than lesbian?
ill educated bozo,, going by your stupid illogical assertion,,,if you claim men are attractive, why do we have more straight men than gay?....dead brain cells

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
ill educated bozo,, going by your stupid illogical assertion,,,if you claim men are attractive, why do we have more straight men than gay?....dead brain cells

Why so bitter? cheesy
You started the assertion

If women truly love their own body as as woman, why is most of them not attracted to their fellow women?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

You will die in your bitterness and your hideous look
we are going to boost this thread to 10000 pages....I am going to make your strain your malnourished scrawny maggot infested fingers to type hogwash upon hogwash till we are able to reach 10000pages or more till you die of scurvy...you frustrated ugly Grotesque orangutan....let's go grin grin grin

I am a million times more presentable than you can ever be in your miserable life cheesy

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
we are going to boost this thread to 10000 pages....I am going to make your strain your malnourished scrawny maggot infested fingers to type hogwash upon hogwash till we are able to reach 10000pages or more till you die of scurvy...you frustrated ugly Grotesque orangutan....let's go grin grin grin

I am a million times more presentable than you can ever be in your miserable life cheesy

Boost it to a million pages but it still won’t cover up the attention you lack in real life grin

You will die in your bitterness and your hideous look cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Why so bitter? cheesy
You started the assertion

If women truly love their own body as as woman, why is most of them not attracted to their fellow women?
1.stupid heteronormativity
2.religious dogma
3.societal pressure and criticism for the faint hearted
4.falsification of straightness/heterosexuality just to please dumb society

to be honest men are ugly looking bag of bones

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Qatar2022: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you better handle the frustration that is disturbing your miserable life and your inability to construct good english grin cheesy
E pain you die, free yourself from frustrations , mingle with people and you will be alright
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Qatar2022:

E pain you die, free yourself from frustrations , mingle with people and you will be alright
ROTFL...pain me for what? that I am stating fact grin grin
Maybe you should free yourself from frustration and pains...and go marry your fellow man...it will be a great idea grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. / Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. / Ladies! Ever Had A Wardrobe Malfunction??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.