Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures (5714 Views)

The Confusion Of The Male Species (by B.O.E.) / Why Are "Ugly" Girls More Seductive Than Neat And Beautiful Girls?? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:

1.stupid heteronormativity
2.religious dogma
3.societal pressure and criticism for the faint hearted
4.falsification of straightness/heterosexuality just to please dumb society

to be honest men are ugly looking bag of bones

All what you listed also affect men even more greater!

I pray you never give birth to ugly looking bag of bones
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by JJuanMiguel: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
idiot...when did you see in my quotes that straight women are attracted to women grin grin
For your information not all straight women are genuinely straight...some disguise under heterosexuality because of their society and some so called religious dogma...it seems you are Suffering from eye disease/infection grin cheesy
But you just alleged that I'm not gay because men are not attractive

2 Likes

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Qatar2022: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
ROTFL...pain me for what? that I am stating fact grin grin
Maybe you should free yourself from frustration and pains...and go marry your fellow man...it will be a great idea grin
Hahaha you sound stupid
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Boost it to a million pages but it still won’t cover up the attention you lack in real life grin

Proboscis Monkey only gets attention from nairaland.
Who will date a ugly and bitter thing.

You will die in your bitterness and your hideous look cheesy
wow...a million pages is too small...we will boost it to a trillion pages grin grin....if you run...thunder will strike your Grotesque face and body to death grin grin

You can't run from the truth that men are UGLY looking creatures including you...run from it, dread it, try to repress it but the truth still remains that men are ugly creatures grin grin

Okay let's go grin cheesy
Grotesque man trying to foolishly defend his ugly gender grin

I am a million times more presentable than you can ever be in your life

I see those beautiful girls who frolick around with chimpanzees because of their money is actually giving you a beacon of hope..you will hope in vain cos you will forever remain a lonely single poverty-stricken ugly incel till you die grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
wow...a million pages is too small...we will boost it to a trillion pages grin grin....if you run...thunder will strike your Grotesque face and body to death grin grin

You can't run from the truth that men are UGLY looking creatures including you...run from it, dread it, try to repress it but the truth still remains that men are ugly creatures grin grin

Okay let's go grin cheesy
Grotesque man trying to foolishly defend his ugly gender grin

I am a million times more presentable than you can ever be in your life

I see those beautiful girls who frolick around with chimpanzees because of their money is actually giving you a beacon of hope..you will hope in vain cos you will forever remain a lonely single poverty-stricken ugly incel till you die grin

Ugly thing desperately needs attention.
The thunder that struck your wogly face is what made you looking for attention on a faceless forum. grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Qatar2022:

Hahaha you sound stupid
hahahaha...you sound more dumb grin grin...infact you are the fool the dictionary will use to update itself...walking bag of repulsive disgusting ugliness
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

But you just alleged that I'm not gay because men are not attractive
yes men are not attractive that's why you are not gay...you have absolutely spilled the truth grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Ugly thing desperately needs attention.
The thunder that struck your wogly face is what made you looking for attention on a faceless forum. grin
you actually know that men are ugly including you grin grin...so in this thread is where your miserable life ends...I will make you restless till you see reason to finally realign your senses on how ugly looking men are grin grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
you actually know that men are ugly including you grin grin...so in this thread is where your miserable life ends...I will make you restless till you see reason to finally realign your senses on how ugly looking men are grin grin
See how active the Proboscis Monkey is grin
Ugly thing like you deserves no attention in real life and even on a Faceless forum.
Your own miserable life ended in real life, keep enjoying the Faceless forum where you get a pinch of attention from cheesy

You will die in your bitterness and your hideous look
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

All what you listed also affect men even more greater!

I pray you never give birth to ugly looking bag of bones
you can't pray the ugliness is ingrained in their physical clay body... biological male are all undisputably ugly
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
you can't pray the ugliness is ingrained in there physical clay body... biological male are all undisputably ugly

Exactly, I pray you never give birth to a biological male.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

I pray you never give birth to a biological male.
you actually know how ugly you look..can you make a man turn gay for you?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
you actually know how ugly you look..can you make a man turn gay for you?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maxxim: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Lmao
Have you seen my body?
Talk well abeg
You claim we have ugly bodies but y'all spread those legs wide when your nipples get sucked
Who run the world? Girls
who fvck the girls? Boys

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

See how active the Proboscis Monkey is grin
Ugly thing like you deserves no attention in real life and even on a Faceless forum.
Your own miserable life ended in real life, keep enjoying the Faceless forum where you get a pinch of attention from cheesy

You will die in your bitterness and your hideous look
orangutan...don't count yourself among those who can unleash nuclear vawulence...I will barb your ugly decomposed head with acid...I will add more Stupidity and foolishness to the one already ravaging your rejected maloncholic, sad and wasted life...and you will forever be ugly till infinity
You better embrace the truth men are very very very ugly creatures...you can't run away from the truth by trying to repress and defend what is undefendable..the truth will still lay it's ugly head and ring on your ugly disfigured face.
Me and you know quite well that you have no life outside nairaland and the only thing you can ever do is to defend your unrealistic illusion..but reality will surely knock you out and send you to oblivion..mark my words..you disgusting Worthless piece of shit cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

the very moment you start avoiding my questions with unrelated reply is the very testament of accepting your fate...in as much as their are ugly their are essential for heavy duty mechanism...so we need them for science, technology and development
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by DearGorgeous(f): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
fman:
Who fine boy epp?
I rather Chase The Bag.
And lash the most beautiful girl around with my little change and doings

Like Uncles Obasanjo and Oshimole. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maxxim: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
These fvcking yam legged gays are always fond of looking for attention, even more than ladies sef, I wonder what made their esteem go so low to that level, some days I hope to bury some broken bottle on their necks or their ugly butthole grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
the very moment you start avoiding my questions with unrelated reply is the very testament of accepting your fate
Ok, I pray you never give birth to a biological male.
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Ok, I pray you never give birth to a biological male.
in as much as their are ugly their are essential for heavy duty mechanism...so we need them for science, technology and development grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
in as much as their are ugly their are essential for heavy duty mechanism...so we need them for science, technology and development grin

You want to give birth to a ugly looking bag of bones? grin

Can’t women do the essential things that are important for development, why can’t women do it?
What are women essential for?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maxxim:
These fvcking yam legged gays are always fond of looking for attention, even more than ladies sef, I wonder what made their esteem go so low to that level, some days I hope to bury some broken bottle on their necks or their ugly butthole grin
direct this to that ugly looking orangutan aka Maynman with his sagging Grotesque face, yam legs and ugly butthole grin grin grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Can’t women do these, the actual things that are important for development, why can’t women do it?
orangutan...are you scared of quoting me with your Grotesque burnt face and your malnourished maggot infested hands

ps:I just want to let you know that you are making a sound without effect..all your incoherent hogwash is just a fart in the wind..wakeup from your hallucination and embrace the truth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Beretta03: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Maynman:

Can’t women do the essential things that are important for development, why can’t women do it?
you take paracetamol when you feel a little head ache
Do you love the paracetamol and want to be taking it all the days of your short life span?
You take paracetamol because of the advantage and effect it has on your body and not that you love it as your favorite food that you want to be digesting everyday of your life. grin
So that is how it is...in as much as their are ugly bag of bones we still need them for the development, science and innovations they bring to the table...their brains will compensate for their physical shortcomings grin
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Maynman: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beretta03:
you take paracetamol when you feel a little head ache
Do you love the paracetamol and want to be taking it all the days of your short life span?
You take paracetamol because of the advantage and effect it has on your body and not that you love it as your favorite food that you want to be digesting everyday of your life. grin
So that is how it is...in as much as their are ugly bag of bones we still need them for the development, science and innovations they bring to the table...their brains will compensate for their physical shortcomings grin
Paracetamol is a drug, i love paracetamol because it does the work it’s for, a drug. Paracetamol can save your short life span from death which your favorite food can’t.
If something is advantageous to my health, why would i hate it?
If You are sick and was given your favorite food, You won’t love it at that moment. grin
And if you insist you’ll die a miserable death.

If i TRULY hate paracetamol even if I’m sick I won’t take it smiley
How come women physical attributes can’t compensate for their brains?
What’s the essence of the physical attributes ?
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Qatar2022: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
hahahaha...you sound more dumb grin grin...infact you are the fool the dictionary will use to update itself...walking bag of repulsive disgusting ugliness
Oh what a frustrated soul sorry , you will be alright

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Owologbo(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Shadysen:
yeah, they are ugly but you can't live without them, fuvk you pussy.

From the write up, you can see that the op is a gay.
He's looking for sexual attractiveness in a fellow man.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Umbrateeth04: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Qatar2022:

Oh what a frustrated soul sorry , you will be alright
oh what a dejected miserable rejected poverty stricken wretched soul...maybe you should go fall in love with a man .you will be alright grin wink
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Rokiatu45:
Is this supposed to be a male bashing thread?

What an epic fail. Because tell me what bearing does a male physical looks (attractiveness) have to do with his ability to provide and protect?

Kis kis
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Don't feed the troll just ignore come to crime or politics section ignore

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by Qatar2022: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
oh what a dejected miserable rejected poverty stricken wretched soul...maybe you should go fall in love with a man .you will be alright grin wink
All your quote is about love, Are you alone? Sorry a girl will pity you one day
Re: It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures by 23jerryking(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
It is so glaring that Biological male species know within themselves how extremely ugly looking their physique are and has completely accepted how grotesque they are...the misandry they throw at each other whenever gayism is mentioned is rather LUDICROUS....they truly hate their own body as as man and that's why most of them are not attracted to their fellow men
What did you eat this morning. I guess you should see the doctor quick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Knack Corpers / I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) / 26 Places To Meet A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.