Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available (27289 Views)

I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu / BREAKING: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Resolve Fuel Crisis / Anger As DSS Gives ‘Anti-Kidnapping Manual’ To VIPs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by okechuks22: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
If they think it's by use of force, they should also force CBN to restore our exchange rate back to ₦220/$.
useless people with useless leaders
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by azikiweironsi(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
They knew those that are behind the scarcity of petroleum across the country. It has become a norm that every December period, there must be a scarcity of petroleum so as the powers that be, the untouchables, to cashout.
I'm sure there will be availability of fuel because they know the game is up. DSS knows the saboteurs.
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by okechuks22: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
A country where there leaders think from the other side of there brain
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by BlackMan6969(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
SLAP44:
Good work DSS, next thing is to arrest the minister of petroleum for incompetence and possibly complicity in this mess. cheesy
shey na buhari be minister of petroleum?
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by Gankeli: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Petrol pump price is N300 per litre today in Otukpo Benue State. How do we survive this for God sake. Something needs to be done urgently to normalize the situation.
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by Debangis20(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Good work, DSS.
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by Realists(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
Entprys:
DSS ?
That is Abuse of office

It's within their powers and mandate to destroy National enemies of state.
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by cream1: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
SLAP44:
Good work DSS, next thing is to arrest the minister of petroleum for incompetence and possibly complicity in this mess. cheesy

Minister of PETROLEUM IS President Buhari in case you forgot. Lol
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by jojothaiv(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
SLAP44:
Joseph in Dreamland.

Dreams come true sha but nightmares are dreams too.
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by lukency(m): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ultimatum for Nigeria or Cameroon
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by Bluffly: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Entprys:
DSS ?
That is Abuse of office
No. I bet you all lock3d fiking stations has fuel. Th3y shoukd go therr and start seling to peoole for free. Most will start selling and queue wil dissapear
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by jaxxy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
bishopclin:
go back to the first page and read the op very well and see how it is a security issue. I'm not sure you read before commenting.

I read it and I still don't see how uts his concern. There should be a body responsible for this issues and the senate or executive should be the ones calling them to order or for explanation not this because it is not a direct security issue.

It's like we have no leadership then.
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by slimfit1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
Igboslayer:
HOW? This not the work of DSS.

Abeg tell them
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by Dbakre1: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Good question!
The threat of scarcity and unnecessary high price of premium motor spirit (fuel) can be classified under 'economic sabotage'. Yes the DSS in collaboration with other sister agencies can act. Let's leave sentiment aside.

Uptoyou:
Why DSS?
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by SmartyPants(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Uptoyou:
Why DSS?

Economic sabotage.

Ita hilarious the way the common man is oblivious to the fact that 90% of problems in this country are artificially created by someone's greed.
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by Sleekfingers: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Which kind country be this ooooo
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by BreconHills(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
FuckFuckPastor:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/08/breaking-dss-gives-nnpc-oil-marketers-48-hours-to-make-fuel-available-for-nigerians/

I support the APC but I will critique actions fiercely. Do the DSS believe that pronouncements like this can move a market? Does the DSS have the manpower to physically inspect every stations underground storage? Should this even work, can you compel marketers to load by force when everyone knows the subsidy is coming off next year?

Nigerians tighten your belts. Its going to be bumpy. But Las Las, the plane will land.

1 Like

Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by Rehimusals: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
As funny and strange as it may appear, a quick examination at the DSS (SSS) mandate reveals that the issue of fuel scarcity fits inside its jurisdiction of combating any economic crime. We can consult Instruction No. 1 of the 1999.
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by Tinubuadvocate: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
What
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by arantess: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
Directive as what biko nu?
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by benjaminlawson(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
In Nigeria DSS has become the minister of petroleum and commander in chief that are issuing directive to NNPC and marketers. The masses should take back our country from these clueless leaders who are not concern about our plight.
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by skuribeebo: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
I don't understand.
You wan beat them?
Wetin concern DSs with petrol
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by Emman08: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
DSS making themselves useful FINALLY
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
Bluffly:

No. I bet you all lock3d fiking stations has fuel. Th3y shoukd go therr and start seling to peoole for free. Most will start selling and queue wil dissapear

The question is, will they also tell the filling station the price to sell? Will DSS close down a filling station for selling at, say 270?
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by potent5(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
SLAP44:
grin grin grin
Supported.

grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by castrokins(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
I Give The DSS 10mins To Arrest The Petroleum Minister Or Shut Up.

1 Like

Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by yongg: 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
backnbeta:
Instead of harassing marketers, just arrest the petroleum minister and don't release him until fuel is available undecided

This is so funny considering our situation.

Yes, that should be the norm. But is it not true that them ministers have immunity while in office and what happens when the minister is actually presido?

I think when ever he wishes to assume the power in any capacity as the petroleum minister, the DSS should just raid in, straight to jail. "Minister, you're here because you are now acting in the capacity of the petroleum minister where you were supposed to persist for 1 hour after which you'll resume your role as the president "
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by weljewel: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
Thanks be to the Most High God for His directions, revelation, leading, submission, love, honour .
Thanks be to God for my husband that I honour, submit and regard.
Thanks be to God for changing my name and position.
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
fake news
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by greggng: 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
backnbeta:
Instead of harassing marketers, just arrest the petroleum minister and don't release him until fuel is available undecided

Madam you dey funny ..arrest buhari ...well it can never happen in this country ...
Re: DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available by Faposky95: 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Shame....
In saner clines, wat does the State Security have to do with lingering traffic caused by fuel scarcity ..
We have NNPC MD, Ministers, Police...etc
Only APC Naija.....

No be only DSS...Na NDLEA
Really,they could be working on another Level to make this country safe again to live in....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Pension Commission Responds To Oshiomhole's Latest Allegation Of N3.5tr / Nasir El-Rufai At The Inauguration Of Kayode Fayemi In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / Buhari Re-nominates Aliyu Abubakar NCC Job, Rejected In 2016 By Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.