Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Lady Reveals She Convinced Her Lover To Buy Car For His Main Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals She Convinced Her Lover To Buy Car For His Main Girlfriend (317 Views)

Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria / 5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals She Convinced Her Lover To Buy Car For His Main Girlfriend by Malcolmxprinz: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
A lady has gone online to show that being a side chic isn't so bad as she reveals how she used her side chic status to convince her man to get a car for his main girlfriend.

According to the young lady identified as Marshmallow not all side chic are evil, and that some simply want their partner's relationship with their main girlfriends to prosper.

Read more at

https://twitter.com/Bloglord1/status/1600951509529026560?s=20&t=2ugRRkh0zFWHE_DEPhZ5yQ
Re: Lady Reveals She Convinced Her Lover To Buy Car For His Main Girlfriend by ahnie: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Main chick get upgraded with a ride.... whilst side chicks uses her natural legedis Benz
Re: Lady Reveals She Convinced Her Lover To Buy Car For His Main Girlfriend by Divoc19(f): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
Of course not all side chick are evil repeat again. Only ammatured ones are.

(1) (Reply)

He Betrayed My Trust:(i Never Believed In My Life That Dave Could Betray Me) / Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony Over Incessant Demands. / 17 Perfect Gifts For Her That Will Warm Her Heart �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.