Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being (1193 Views)

A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God / Father Ejike Mbaka Pokes His Fingers In A Reporter's Face / "I'd Rather Go To Prison Than Report Child Abuse To Police"-catholic Archbishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. If you are trying to present a sentimental argument of sorts, then I am afraid you have veered straight into the path of silliness. undecided

2. Even before we sit, we unconsciously eye the seat to be certain it is in good condition and able, to the best of our assessment, carry the weight we are about to put on it before sitting in it. Even before we eat, we unconsciously reach an understanding that it is safe to eat before we push it in mouth. If cooked by someone we consider high risk, we proceed with even more caution, with hope that we are wrong. undecided

3. Suspicion, as I already explained isn't the only approach to tackling the fallibility is. I mentioned how in most every human relationship there is expressed need for such ideas as patience, tolerance, perseverance, even love that overlooks faults. undecided

By the way, did you know that the reason why nature makes babies cute, innocent, and cuddly has to do with countering the fallibility issue in humans? undecided

4. I am afraid these things only exist in your mind as you obviously need to ignore facts in enforce this l idea on any level. undecided

You believe in patience, tolerance, love etc and you don't trust? Pls!

No worries, enjoy your evening, your mind is already made up.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
coputa:
We are talking about flesh and blood here, the same person that showed you love and took bullets for your sake will tomorrow push you into the ocean , that's why,the day you stop trusting human, that's the day you start living right.

Interesting, when one lives on suspense in his/her interactions with people, that person will hardly find genuine friend's.

I find it hard to believe your submission. Yes humans are fallible but to live without trusting anyone means that said person is not a sincere person.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by coputa(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Interesting, when one lives on suspense in his/her interactions with people, that person will hardly find genuine friend's.

I find it hard to believe your submission. Yes humans are fallible but to live without trusting anyone means that said person is not a sincere person.
You are getting it wrong, yes,humans can fake loyalty and sincerity in order to get what they want from you,but it doesn't last, because of the flesh, someone you know today can change to something else tomorrow, you have to be weary of humans,i don't know how old you are, but as you grow older you will understand how humans changes like chameleon
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
1..You believe in patience, tolerance, love etc and you don't trust? Pls!

2. No worries, enjoy your evening, your mind is already made up.
1. I don't "believe" in patience, tolerance, love and all the rest as applied in humans relationships. They all all tools we use to help us better resolve issues that arise in relationships. undecided

2. This isn't about my mind as this applies to All humans and relationships with humans. undecided
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
coputa:
You are getting it wrong, yes,humans can fake loyalty and sincerity in order to get what they want from you,but it doesn't last, because of the flesh, someone you know today can change to something else tomorrow, you have to be weary of humans,i don't know how old you are, but as you grow older you will understand how humans changes like chameleon

I read you correctly, people can betray trust you put in them I understand that, but to live without trusting is what kobojunkie is stressing, I find that hard to accept.

My brother I know what betrayal looks like from money issues to relationship, but I'll never stop trusting bkos of some few fuvk ups.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
1. I read you correctly, people can betray trust you put in them I understand that, but to live without trusting is what kobojunkie is stressing, I find that hard to accept.

2. My brother I know what betrayal looks like from money issues to relationship, but I'll never stop trusting bkos of some few fuvk ups.
1. You have it twisted, I am afraid. You are to blame for putting what you conclude to be your trust in another human being, to begin with. A human being is not trustworthy by his very nature and so it becomes your fault when you expect of another human what he is not naturally able to do. undecided

By the way, the reason why there are agreements/contracts in relationships --- marriage, business, even partnerships of any kind -- is for this reason. These laws/rules/guides are there to provide protection/insurance in the case of defined betrayals. undecided

2. You are free to live your life as you choose but the facts are the facts.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by coputa(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

I read you correctly, people can betray trust you put in them I understand that, but to live without trusting is what kobojunkie is stressing, I find that hard to accept.

My brother I know what betrayal looks like from money issues to relationship, but I'll never stop trusting bkos of some few fuvk ups.
let's use the word "entrusting" here , because trusting a human means you have completely lower your guard,which is dangerous, because the human mind is subject to temptations and manipulations,but by entrusting something to someone , you can hold on to your plan B if it turn out sour, but trust doesn't go with plan B
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Chee59(f): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
harmargedon:
you can't trust everyone, but believe me when I tell you this, there are people whom you can trust with your life.
No. They don't exist. Only God.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by harmargedon: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Chee59:

No. They don't exist. Only God.
undecided undecided undecided undecided the question isn't if there are people whom you can trust, the real question is, can people trust you?
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
harmargedon:
undecided undecided undecided undecided the question isn't if there are people whom you can trust, the real question is, can people trust you?
The more important here is whether or not you think God a liar or not. undecided
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by harmargedon: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The more important here is whether or not you think God a liar or not. undecided
it depends on which God you're talking about, the Jewish god, Arab god or the true God?
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
harmargedon:
it depends on which God you're talking about, the Jewish god, Arab god or the true God?
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is the same God quoted in Jeremiah 17 vs 5 - 11, is He not? Is He a liar to you? undecided
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by harmargedon: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is the same God quoted in Jeremiah 17 vs 5 - 11, is He not? Is He a liar to you? undecided
grin grin grin grin grin Jewish god.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Kobojunkie: 7:14am On Dec 16, 2022
harmargedon:
grin grin grin grin grin Jewish god.
No, God of Israel since Jews are only a subset of Israel. undecided
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Truvelisback(m): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2022
Chee59:
In this my short life, I've realised that of all the creatures God made, it is only human beings who have the capacity to easily forget good done to them.
Even a tiger, a lion, is more likely to remember past goodness than a human being who is more than willing to destroy you even after every thing you've done for them.
At this point, I'd rather put my fingers into a lion's mouth than trust another human being ever again.
I'd rather use a door to repeatedly bash my fingers against the wall before I'll trust another human being again.
Fear human beings.
Na which guy don break ur heart again?
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Jokerman(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2022
Humans are the both the best and worst of God's creation
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by harmargedon: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
No, God of Israel since Jews are only a subset of Israel. undecided
still the same. So you believe the god of Israel is the true God?
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2022
harmargedon:
still the same. So you believe the god of Israel is the true God?
Again, either it is the case that the God of Israel lied in Jeremiah 17 vs 5 - 11 meaning you do not accept His Word as truth or you lied. So which is it? undecided
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Chee59(f): 8:09am On Dec 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na which guy don break ur heart again?
Your daddy grin
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Truvelisback(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2022
Chee59:
Your daddy grin
No be ole! But make i shall help u amend am.

Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by cooooooks(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Aren't you a human being?
Chee59:
The Bible uses two words to describe the human heart.
"deceitful" and "desperately wicked"
Not just wicked but desperately wicked.
You can't make this up.
Even the Bible realises that you're safer with a wild animal, despite their wild nature than with another human being because of the kind of heart they possess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can God Be Seen? / It's A Goddamned Cracker! Or Is It The Body Of Christ? / Water Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.