Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? (50011 Views)

Why Renting An Apartment In Lagos Is So Expensive / Fees To Take Note Of When Renting An Apartment In Lagos / 7 Things To Consider Before Renting An Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by drezzyx(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
GVTAsiwaju:

I bought my first car in my present house and married here... infact, everything in the house including appliances are bought here.

Suddenly, neighbors started selling their cars one after the other. I sold mine last. I did agidi to some extent but when it got to a point of no return I had to sell it with tears in my eyes. Things are becoming very tight financially yet the same house. What could be wrong?
That is same question am asking..
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by okine4real: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
i was in nursery school when my parents moved into the present house i stay. My father was not rich at all, my mother was doing more better than my father. My father was a driver, till he died, his salary was just 20k. In front of our parlor door, which is in between the house and the next compound, the landlady was buried there. My dad is late now, my mum has moved to the village, i occupied the house now, the house is a two bed room flat, am married in the said house now and i have 4 children. In fact i dey ball well well, make i use yahoo boys slang. I have also been able to build a house in the same area, i have been able to build another house in another part of Lagos where i have a minimum of 20 tenants.

Lots of people say i do juju take get money, lots of people say, people dont progress in a section of my house, i always laugh when dey talk.. Nigerians has one problem, we like to pray rather than work smart, we like miracles. Although there are houses where this diabolic stuffs happen, first i have not experienced it before, but one of the major issue people face is, we like to rent a cheaper house, forgotten that, the new cheap house is mostly very far from work. eg people are moving to Ikorodu in Lagos because of cheap house rent, but the people renting this house forget that, the new house is very from there work, when they get to work in the morning, they would be tired, and been tired, most times they cant function properly because of fatigue.

I think most of the time, the house is not the issue, i mean i have tenants spoiling my name say i do ritual, they say am the cause of there problem, i just laugh it off when i hear people talk about this things. my advice is, tenants should stop looking for cheap house that is very far from there work, stay close to your work so you would be more productive, imagine you spending 3 hours in hold up going to work and another 3 hours going back home? that 6 hours wasted ehh, even if na Akara you dey fry, i swear you make be making 5k daily profit, but rather you are wasting away in traffic because you want to pay cheap rent.

abeg i go update una later

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by christistruth01: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ask the Neighbours what they know about the History of the Property

You will be shocked about what the People living around lt know

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by InvertedHammer: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
/

You can't renew rent after moving into an apartment? Blame the landlord. grin grin grin

It ain't got nothing to do with bad economy. cool cool cool

Customs seize the contraband you imported? Blame enemies or uncles in the village.

Refurbished "salvaged" vehicles developed fault? Blame enemies of progress.

Problems are mostly inwards. Search for it and fix it. Stop blaming imaginary enemies.
/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by gabbytabby: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Is it possible for someone to set up business and make it impossible for his clients to buy from him or her.

MBA MBA.

Too many lazy Nigerians claiming House get juju and leave them no wan leave now. If them no swear for person how would one not pick race from such an environment.

Na House go make money for lazy people who be the money ritualistic na you now.

The time they need to invest positively and make something out of their life na tales they will invest their energy telling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by hardon1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Africans and indeed Nigerians have a problem
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by vatiqan(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
naijknight:
Rent it ...pray in it..and sleep...nothing like diabolic ...Africa mentality
I used to reason like you. Presently, I'm passing through hell, where I live in Calabar. Even to raise money to move out is a problem. My wife and I, are earning well but it's not been easy!

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by dynicks(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
kennyz247:

how did u overcome it?
science would always have a name to call these occurrences and ofcourse would dish out remedies for it....but I'm sure there are more to these things than meets the eye...

I do experience such but for some time now(years preferably), it's as if I get to know when the attack wants to come.....so what I'll do is either I get up and walk around or I just lay there for it to come and when it does eventually, I get to wrestle against it(that's I struggle with it), preventing it from sort of like relaxing on me....surprisingly, after some seconds in the struggle, it elopes and everywhere becomes calm............My brother forget....things dey happen..

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by OKOATA(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Abba114:
can i email u pls?
sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by themanderon: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
These things might sound superstitious to some but it is very much true especially in places like Lagos, Ogun and Onitsha. Most of those landlords have dedicated their houses to deities, devils and evil spirits. One only needs to pray before moving into some of those houses to avoid fighting battles you may know nothing about. Be spiritually vigilant especially when you start noticing strange reoccurring incidents. There may be demons that come out in the middle of the night to attack and bring ill luck on you without your knowledge. There is a hotel I know of in one area of Lagos. Before that hotel was built people saw them bringing some dogs into that particular compound but no one saw them leave with the dogs till this day.
Only the grace of God can save you before someone will be shinning with your star while you wallow in misery, sorrows and pains.

14 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Sirchiboy: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Omihanifa:

Yes it's everyday for 7days. If the situation is really serious you can be doing it 2times in a day. That's if you have plenty left over of the morning urine.

You can also look for ashes from either firewood or charcoal and sprinkle it all around the house
Thank you boss.
What about the one to receive unexpected money?

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by naijknight: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
You are earning well and yet you can't afford a means to japa...indeed it is diabolical grin
vatiqan:
I used to reason like you. Presently, I'm passing through hell, where I live in Calabar. Even to raise money to move out is a problem. My wife and I, are earning well but it's not been easy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by missidy: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Please don't sleep facing up, always sleep on your side or face down. People easily die or get attacked when sleeping faced up. It happens to me too whenever I forget and sleep facing up. There is a spiritual meaning to it, ones spirit can easily be taken out.
kennyz247:
my issue is whenever I sleep facing up,I will surely have serious night mare and pressing dat night, atimes I will see myself screaming as if I will not wake up the next day....pls house wt could be the cause and likely solution?

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
OKOATA:
sure
thanks i will do it
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Vado2: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
I had to make a new profile even though I've been using this topic for a while. When I first moved into that property, I experienced unheard-of success, but within a few months, things deteriorated to the point where eating has become a luxury for me. I also learned that a bat frequently cries outside my window at night. Before I realized that whenever I pray fervently, I don't actually hear these cries, I genuinely assumed it was a common occurrence. I have no idea what's going on. I'm not sure if it's the house or even me.

I'm saying this because a friend of mine visited me twice, and both times the moment she stepped inside the compound, the light turned off. I honestly don't know if it's me, the house, or the lady because someone who just stayed there just shared the same experience with me, saying that things began off quite well before suddenly turning for the worse. I'm posting this because from reading the comments, it appears like there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here.

11 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by themanderon: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
gabbytabby:
Is it possible for someone to set up business and make it impossible for his clients to buy from him or her.

MBA MBA.

Too many lazy Nigerians claiming House get juju and leave them no wan leave now. If them no swear for person how would one not pick race from such an environment.

Na House go make money for lazy people who be the money ritualistic na you now.

The time they need to invest positively and make something out of their life na tales they will invest their energy telling.

At times when I look at people like you I just have to pity you because you will be very easy meat for them to feast on. Truth is stranger than fiction you know. A brother was even telling me just last week how his Landlord secretly came in from Lagos his base to the east. Only for him to return home suddenly and he found the supposed very rich Landlord with his chief priest burying some fetish stuffs in the compound. Things are happening only if you open your eyes can you see it. Even in the western world they believe in hexes, spells and charms so let no man deceive you.

15 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Vado2: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Omihanifa:

Yes it's everyday for 7days. If the situation is really serious you can be doing it 2times in a day. That's if you have plenty left over of the morning urine.

You can also look for ashes from either firewood or charcoal and sprinkle it all around the house

Are you going to do this around your own apartment or around the compound??
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by gabbytabby: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
No name will they not call you when they do not want to pay rent and are looking for free lunch.

I have been called a witch and my response is give witch him money make him no eat you. Its sweeter in yoruba.

They are hoping to put you on the defensive me I no get energy na work I work for my money so I go collect oh.

Often times what I have heard is that some landlords who know how to will protect their property and other occupants from the negative effects of any evil works of an evil tenant by neutralising what they bring in.
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by UnknownT: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
naijknight:
That's why I said pray , to be on safer side
what is the unsafe side if the person doesn't pray? Is Diabolic attack not one of it?
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Ayomivic(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Before you get an apartment pray to God as you will pray to get wife fto give you good place. Many landlords and landladies had done so many evil things in their houses.

The face me and face you house we lived together with our parents for many years . Nobody leave that house and pack to their own house but we lived in peace and good health. One day the entrance celling felt down and we saw a very big covered calabash tied to the at the main entrance of the house. The calabash is still there as I am typing this .when people asked about it they said it was for protection. Truely it was once that theif enter that house and he was caught but when Satan gives you thing he takes very important things from you but many doesn't know this.

Another one was when I was looking for apartments to rent for my. After I have seen one and paid for the caretaker. On the day I want their with my fiancee to wash the apartment , face me and face you o. In the middle of the work my fiancee said she wanted to unirate . When she came back, she told me to come and see something outside . When I went out with her she pointed at that cham hung at the entrace to the front of the house and at the back of the house. Never again. I just told the caretaker to rent the apartment to another person and give back my money when they paid for it.

The other room I wanted to rent . The number of the Agent incharge was written at the front of the house . I was calling the number when one of my customers that was living beside the house saw me . He ask who wanted to live there and I said me. He said he would advise me not to rent the house because they that are living there knows the kind of charm the landlady of the house had buried in that house before completed it. I just listened to his advice and look for another place

In some cases it won't be the landlord or landladies that did things but the people that had lived in that house. I remember when my brother asked me to follow him to see the new apartment the got before paying to the agent. When we got there, the room was dark and I used my phone touch to see the room. As we where looking round I saw diabolic padlock at the angle of the house. It had been rotting. Is like the man just droped it at the angle of the bed and forgot it there.

Many people had done so many wickedness in the house they rented and that things can hunt or have effect non the occupancee of that room

11 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by MrCuteking(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
kezienaira:
I ask again, Why will a landlord want to make things difficult for their tenant to not be able to pay house rent when it expires

Maybe more money for agreement fee including damages fee when a new tenant comes in while the old tenant leaves.
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by strongman07(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
I have done everything i could but still marvel me how things do turn around

I'm in the shoe... Things the really happen
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by naijknight: 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
I don't think so my brother grin
UnknownT:
what is the unsafe side if the person doesn't pray? Is Diabolic attack not one of it?
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by AsawanaDgreat: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Poor man na em get time to look wetin dey diabolical for house
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Adesuwag(m): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
When a Nigerian cash out’ (cash out na for fraudsters) na blessings, with what he lacks in making wise financial decisions, should he go broke, na bad luck and na the landlord/landlady plant juju for the house.

Y’all are Mad!!!!

9 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by mannasseh(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Omihanifa:

wont the house smell

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by TheDictatorNd: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
If you are the type that dreams, your dream will become horror movie

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Omihanifa: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
mannasseh:

wont the house smell

It's can't smell
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by kezienaira: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
MrCuteking:

Maybe more money for agreement fee including damages fee when a new tenant comes in while the old tenant leaves.
Agreement fee is 20, 30, 40, 50 k.
Is that what is so special for a full year?
Doesn't make sense to me
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by nnamdiosu(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
GVTAsiwaju:

I bought my first car in my present house and married here... infact, everything in the house including appliances are bought here.

Suddenly, neighbors started selling their cars one after the other. I sold mine last. I did agidi to some extent but when it got to a point of no return I had to sell it with tears in my eyes. Things are becoming very tight financially yet the same house. What could be wrong?

Listen.
In your case there was nothing wrong with the house. However if someone who is diabolical parks into the compound AFTER YOU did or in the street, then they can start sucking virtues.

So it can be put before or after you park in, your case verily is a case of after.

Sometimes, someone also in the compund, can go seeking for riches and they tell the person to bury something.THEY DONT TELL THEM THAT ITS THEIR NEIGHBORS WEALTH AND DESTINY THAT WILL BE TAKEN .

ITS WELL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by nnamdiosu(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
drezzyx:
That is same question am asking..

Read my response to this above
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Mummyfour(f): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Omihanifa:

Wake up in the middle of the night and urinate in a plastic bottle, add salt to the urine and sprinkle it all over the house. If you don't see improvement come back here and insult me.

Do it for like a week. Make sure it's your early morning urine.
for real?.
As in it will make one's finances to improve for the better? .abeg throw more light on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago / Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) / The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.