Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? (49820 Views)

Why Renting An Apartment In Lagos Is So Expensive / Fees To Take Note Of When Renting An Apartment In Lagos / 7 Things To Consider Before Renting An Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by IKBARUTEN11(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I don't know about other states but for Lagos and Ogun state whenever you see the scorpion insignia in front of the house (the vent slightly below the roof) my brother RUN oooo....

To the normal eyes it's just a decorative brick but when you look closely you will see it's actually a scorpion shaped brick. I mean who in his/her right senses live where scorpions hangout

Lol, and I thought I was the only who has had a very terrible experience in bad houses... I mean, all through my years on earth I have only seen scorpions in text books and drawings before renting the house but then I got stung like 3 times in just a year of living there
You are 100% correct. Such compounds are always quiet no matter the number of occupants living there. Larger % of Occupants there find it very difficult to feed
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by fineboynl(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
kennyz247:
my issue is whenever I sleep facing up,I will surely have serious night mare and pressing dat night, atimes I will see myself screaming as if I will not wake up the next day....pls house wt could be the cause and likely solution?
use to happen to me in some house’s. I use to believe that one cannot sleep facing up unto i try other houses. Any house I cannot sleep facing up I cannot stay there. There are some houses you won’t have such problems facing up.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by nairacitizen(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Because it's spiritual that when they have collected your positivity they exchange it for negativity.
kezienaira:
I ask again, Why will a landlord want to make things difficult for their tenant to not be able to pay house rent when it expires
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by mzTarsh(f): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
The first day i moved into my apartment i got a bad news, business stopped moving, constant nightmares and every morning i wakeup to spider webs no matter how much i try to avoid it... can't even afford three square meal but my landlady is a nice person and also a pastor

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
Africans and their diabolical mentality. In the west, no one looks out for this when renting an apartment .

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by okey4reel(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Orubebe01:
Please feel free to share your experience.
God help is
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Alezy(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Pour sugar in a corner of the apartment. If you don't see ants there after a max of 24hours, RUN!
what does this signify
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Paramount01(m): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
umbo:
observe d presence of spiders if many in the population, they are not good

modified ****

Even for house that has been abandoned for a long?
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Coolgent(m): 12:04am On Dec 10, 2022
Omihanifa:

Presence of spiders actually depends on the part of nigeria that you live in o. If you have actually stayed in the North, places like abuja, niger, kano, and kaduna. Spiders and cobwebs nah normal thing. Especially if you house get barb wires, mango trees etc. Intact spiders way dey south can't compete with the ones in the North in terms of size. The spiders you find in the North are like mini crabs and they look similar to scorpions.

My advice for everyone moving to a new house is to go there and pray before packing g you things in. If you are a Christian you can bless the place with water, anointing oil, or sand from your church. You can pack sand from your church and pour it into the environment to neutralise every. Evil thing in that place.

You can also put garlic by your windows and inside the manhole ( celling). What majority don't know is that nowadays nah inside manhole, borehole, and gate entrance nah there evil landlords dey finish work.
Church sand chai?

Pls what barb wire got to do wire spider web

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 10, 2022
babaalagbo11:
when you get any house at all either new or old when you want to wash it before moving in...pour salt inside that water you put detergent not dangote or refined salt o,those salt they sell open in the market pour it inside the water,the remaining things or prayer you'll say into the water before you wash it ask me on WhatsApp I'll let you know and transliterate it properly for you, No matter how hard or bitter things people say about that house or whatever they've buried there you'll be very successful in and outside the house, check my signature to reach me
Can one still do it in a place he has been already living. Like if he did not remember to do it when parking in for the first time
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by babaalagbo11(m): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2022
HeroHero:

Can one still do it in a place he has been already living. Like if he did not remember to do it when parking in for the first time
Yes you can
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by LilleG(m): 1:33am On Dec 10, 2022
Good post, so many lessons to learn here
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 10, 2022
mployer:

A larger percentage of Lagos landlords are fetish. The bury all kinds of juju within their residences. The juju maybe for their protection but it ends up affecting tenants that know nothing about it.

He makes sacrifices to the spirits. The spirits will also require sacrifices from every other residents in the compound, but because they are ignorant of this, the results becomes a battle with the spirits.
And mind you, ignorance is not an excuse in spiritual matters.

Hmmm Truer words have never been said at the bolded.

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Lacash: 2:54am On Dec 10, 2022
Orubebe01:
Please feel free to share your experience.
To me, I will advice you look out for the standard of the people living there by coming back there over the weekend, like checking how many cars are parked in the compound, check for how many Dstv functional dishes hanged etc. I believe u’ll surely get the answer you seek from there as pelsin wey never chop nor dey own a car neither buy or sub on a Dstv or Gotv grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Father4all: 5:17am On Dec 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Pour sugar in a corner of the apartment. If you don't see ants there after a max of 24hours, RUN!
really? How are you sure about this? grin
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Omihanifa: 6:05am On Dec 10, 2022
Coolgent:

Church sand?

Pls what barb wire go to do wire spider web

Spiders basically like staying where they can easily spread their webs and trap their victims. That's why you mostly see them in dark corners, or anywhere you have plenty light, or trees and barb wires.

You know they feed on insect. Intact anywhere you have inscets you will easily see spiders and Wall geckoes

As for church sand, am referring to a bible believing church. Where they believe in God. Churches like living faith, mfm, etc pack sand from there and sprinkle it round your compound to neutralise the effect of any evil thing in your own environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Qurungu: 6:32am On Dec 10, 2022
HenryWilliams:
1. Never rent an apartment if you can't find spiders or signs of cobweb. Spiders have little tolerance for evil vibes and will flee away.
2. Rented apartments with no sign of children under 13 is a red flag. Children are signs of life and pure spirits.. evil forces don't like operating near there too much.
3. Houses with bad vibes will depress u as soon as you spend some time there..
4. Don't rent apartment with the landlord living there as well .

I once stayed in a house which I later dreamt of was a shrine. The night I had the dream, I’d been to Church the previous day and had hands laid on me for no reason.

After I dream that dream, I still no get sense. My time in that house was marked by depression and stagnation. I will just be low on energy with no push to even go to work. Though I survived, I was not at the level I was supposed to be at.

I came to my senses after some time (around 2 years after that dream!) and I moved out. The oga immediately offered me a 5-bed duplex as a gift but I no collect. I reason am say if I stay for that him house na there I go finish, as he go make sure say he finish his work for my head.

These things are real. After my experience I developed this maxim “It is not everywhere that welcomes you to prosper”. Na so too, no be every woman or man carry blessing for their head. If your mind no settle, then don’t do it. Don’t try to reason am say Jesus loves everybody so I too have to love. It’s a trap. Jesus stayed away from some people too, to avoid harm to His life. Just don’t play God.

Nowadays, I pray about everything as soon as I feel a discomfort in me.

Person no fit talk am finish for here.

Someone may be asking, “how can I know these things”? The Spirit of God will always try to reach us because of God’s love for us, even when we feel we don’t deserve His help. Usually He does it through that feeling of unease. Or you may also come across a thread like this.

Generally, if you notice patterns of stagnation or loss, check well, you may be laboring under a curse.

Thank you for this thread.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by LordFA: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2022
May we not move from an evil house to another evil house. Amen

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Sirchiboy: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2022
Omihanifa:

Yes it's everyday for 7days. If the situation is really serious you can be doing it 2times in a day. That's if you have plenty left over of the morning urine.

You can also look for ashes from either firewood or charcoal and sprinkle it all around the house

Should I clean the floor after the sprinkle?
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by malvisguy212: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2022
naijknight:
Rent it ...pray in it..and sleep...nothing like diabolic ...Africa mentality
if nothing like diabolic, why do you pray ?
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Omihanifa: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2022
Sirchiboy:

Should I clean the floor after the sprinkle?

Don't. Let it dry by itself
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2022
sircatherine45:
Do not rent houses from people with questionable character. I rent houses from civil servants.

Also, rub crude oil in your palm and face. inspect the house you want to stay. if you experience any weird or unexplained event, japaa!

get a strong Alfa to visit you too as you inspect.

inspect a house during early morning, late evening or weekends. that will give you a clue of the kind of house you want to stay.

if you meet people working in big establishment, but no cars, japaa!

if you don't see childrearing in the house, japaa!

if the landlord is generally harsh or likes to offend people, japaa!
what does crude oil do, Does it have a spiritual significance
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by kezienaira: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2022
nairacitizen:
Because it's spiritual that when they have collected your positivity they exchange it for negativity.

Its all bullshit to me
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Sirchiboy: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omihanifa:

Which other ritual can I perform to make money, get job and live happily
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by initiate: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
just one day this thread don reach 10 pages. shows how superstitious we are
until we change people like tinubu will keep controlling the youth
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by ojuriye(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
Which kind thinking be this now
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by dykefreeman: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
[I'm living in a sef con, with other nieghbours in Thier apartment..
Should I just sprinkle it in my apartment or the whole compound, to avoid neighbors seeing me and thinking otherwise.[color=#990000][/color]]

Yes it's everyday for 7days. If the situation is really serious you can be doing it 2times in a day. That's if you have plenty left over of the morning urine.

You can also look for ashes from either firewood or charcoal and sprinkle it all around the house [/quote]
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by dykefreeman: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Won't it be obvious?
Omihanifa:

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by dykefreeman: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omihanifa:
to avoid raising suspicions

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by sircatherine45(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
brainmax2000:
what does crude oil do, Does it have a spiritual significance

yes it has. very powerful liquid. if you want to go for parties where you suspect diabolical people will be present, rub crude oil. nothing go do you
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by NoahHadNoArk: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Owologbo:

You are very wrong with your number 2.
I don't know where you are from, but we burry people in our compound (even inside house) where I come from in Delta State.

How has this comment in any way calmed his fears or made what you said right. You only ended up escalating them and warning our dear friend to avoid houses and apartments in Delta state, or properties outside Delta owned by Deltans.

Burying people in houses has been the best of practices since when?!? What happened to Designated burial grounds mapped out in the planning of cities and estates, there’s always a reason for this. Other families and churches mark out a part of their lands to bury deceased members. Only in This part of the world people live in houses and bury people In them too. That’s creepy, weird and a bad idea anywhere in the world. Small thing you will be seeing shapes, figures and strange creatures left, right, center. Later you will hear haunting stories all over the place. Then the older citizens and so called elders who know the truth and the origins will keep mute and say nothing, allowing the younger ones wallow and suffer in darkness and ignorance.

Make we use our head Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Ajibade123(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

What does this mean

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7-Storey Building Collapses In Banana Island, Workers Trapped / Having Issues With My Landlady, I Need Your Honest Advise / Military Officers Seize Onikoyi's Land At Banana Island (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.