Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? (50032 Views)

Why Renting An Apartment In Lagos Is So Expensive / Fees To Take Note Of When Renting An Apartment In Lagos / 7 Things To Consider Before Renting An Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by millionboi(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2022
Mummyfour:
for real?.
As in it will make one's finances to improve for the better? .abeg throw more light on this
u won do urine money ba
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Owologbo(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

How has this comment in any way calmed his fears or made what you said right. You only ended up escalating them and warning our dear friend to avoid houses and apartments in Delta state, or properties outside Delta owned by Deltans.

Burying people in houses has been the best of practices since when?!? What happened to Designated burial grounds mapped out in the planning of cities and estates, there’s always a reason for this. Other families and churches mark out a part of their lands to bury deceased members. Only in This part of the world people live in houses and bury people In them too. That’s creepy, weird and a bad idea anywhere in the world. Small thing you will be seeing shapes, figures and strange creatures left, right, center. Later you will hear haunting stories all over the place. Then the older citizens and so called elders who know the truth and the origins will keep mute and say nothing, allowing the younger ones wallow and suffer in darkness and ignorance.

Make we use our head Abeg.

I said what I said and I stand by it.
your understanding or fear of burying loved ones in ones compound depends on where you from and your believe.
To us, it's nothing. They are built in a way that people even relaxed on top (they are tiled).

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by poseidon12: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
silibaba:

Is not mindset forget.

It depends on the content of the juju. I once lived in festac town where my landlady buried life ram in front of the flat as I was told by other tanants. But I made fortune in that flat as well. So now I guess she (Landlady) did it for herself for prosperity. she made money and move to a bigger part of festac. So as I enter the flat, me self begin enjoy the juju wey she buried there. I also moved out of there 4 years later to a bigger part of festac town as well.

So you see say juju get different types?

Does Festac have "a bigger part"
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by poseidon12: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
GVTAsiwaju:

I bought my first car in my present house and married here... infact, everything in the house including appliances are bought here.

Suddenly, neighbors started selling their cars one after the other. I sold mine last. I did agidi to some extent but when it got to a point of no return I had to sell it with tears in my eyes. Things are becoming very tight financially yet the same house. What could be wrong?

It has nothing to do with the house. It has everything to do with the economy of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by poseidon12: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sammy5413:
I've seen what y'all replied and that's una business
I just check the stability of network, every other thing is Hearsay!

Exactly. Nigerians are extremely superstitious.
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by poseidon12: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/

You can't renew rent after moving into an apartment? Blame the landlord. grin grin grin

It ain't got nothing to do with bad economy. cool cool cool

Customs seize the contraband you imported? Blame enemies or uncles in the village.

Refurbished "salvaged" vehicles developed fault? Blame enemies of progress.

Problems are mostly inwards. Search for it and fix it. Stop blaming imaginary enemies.
/

Exactly.
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by silibaba: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
poseidon12:

Does Festac have "a bigger part"
na wa for you oo.

Festac town is in categories. Can you compare cocaine avenue, 6th avenue, amuwo odofin with 23road last bustop or 721 road?

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by GVTAsiwaju(m): 4:54am On Dec 12, 2022
nnamdiosu:

Listen.
In your case there was nothing wrong with the house. However if someone who is diabolical parks into the compound AFTER YOU did or in the street, then they can start sucking virtues.

So it can be put before or after you park in, your case verily is a case of after.

Sometimes, someone also in the compund, can go seeking for riches and they tell the person to bury something.THEY DONT TELL THEM THAT ITS THEIR NEIGHBORS WEALTH AND DESTINY THAT WILL BE TAKEN .

ITS WELL

You are almost correct! Since a neighbor packed in there have been a downturn for everybody.. The lady is so fetish that 2 weeks into the house she poured Guinea corn, maize and one other thing like that on the floor..

I have seen her one time like that bury something behind her window, bathing outside in the midnight. Going to the neighborhood telling them they are ogbanje that they should do sacrifice...

I pray for a miracle to get money and move out ooo.. even if it's to go get a mini-flat I dont mind. Lost lots of things including my wife( though that get her own problem) within the space of one year

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by nnamdiosu(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2022
GVTAsiwaju:

You are almost correct! Since a neighbor packed in there have been a downturn for everybody.. The lady is so fetish that 2 weeks into the house she poured Guinea corn, maize and one other thing like that on the floor..

I have seen her one time like that bury something behind her window, bathing outside in the midnight. Going to the neighborhood telling them they are ogbanje that they should do sacrifice...

I pray for a miracle to get money and move out ooo.. even if it's to go get a mini-flat I dont mind. Lost lots of things including my wife( though that get her own problem) within the space of one year

Bro that one no too hard.
You just need to involve midnight prayers.

What you listed are the ones you saw o, so that means there are others she did you didn't see.

The guinea corn stuff is sacrifice. The midnight bathing is too transfer her bad luck to you guys ESPECIALLY THE FIRST PERSON THAT SEES HER IMMEDIATELY SHE BATHS.

You need to pray o. Cancel, reject , recover and overtake .

If you go to deliverance church meet your pastor .

NOTE: DONT BOTHER PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE. IT WONT COME. EVEN IF IT MANAGES TO COME, SHE WI STILL COLLECT IT.
SO PRAY FOR FIRE. SINCE SHE IS COLLECTING ALL THAT COMES YOUR WAY, SHE WILL MISTAKENLY ALSO COLLECT THE FIRE.

THEN THINGS WILL SLOWLY START WORKING BACK FOR YOU. THE MORE YOU DELAY OR SLEEP ON THIS, THE MORE SHE TAKES, THE LONGER THE PRAYER.

it's well

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Yunavese(f): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2022
nnamdiosu:

What you listed are the ones you saw o, so that means there are others she did you didn't see.

The guinea corn stuff is sacrifice. The midnight bathing is too transfer her bad luck to you guys ESPECIALLY THE FIRST PERSON THAT SEES HER IMMEDIATELY SHE BATHS.

NOTE: DONT BOTHER PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE. IT WONT COME. EVEN IF IT MANAGES TO COME, SHE WI STILL COLLECT IT.
SO PRAY FOR FIRE. SINCE SHE IS COLLECTING ALL THAT COMES YOUR WAY, SHE WILL MISTAKENLY ALSO COLLECT THE FIRE.

THEN THINGS WILL SLOWLY START WORKING BACK FOR YOU. THE MORE YOU DELAY OR SLEEP ON THIS, THE MORE SHE TAKES, THE LONGER THE PRAYER.

it's well

That part ESPECIALLY WHO SEES HER BATH HAS CARRIED THE PROBLEM BAFFLES ME, I am the type that love reaching work as early as 6:40am this faithful day I was extremely early and it was this time of the year of longer nite, there is this particular river I must pass before reaching my work place, this particular day around 6:25am I saw a woman being bath naked in the river by all this cele prophet though it was from a far point and they didn't see me, please does it has any spiritual implications, because left for me I was even happy DT me seeing the act done spoil their evil plan if so.
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by GVTAsiwaju(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2022
nnamdiosu:

it's well

Hmmm
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by nnamdiosu(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Yunavese:

That part ESPECIALLY WHO SEES HER BATH HAS CARRIED THE PROBLEM BAFFLES ME, I am the type that love reaching work as early as 6:40am this faithful day I was extremely early and it was this time of the year of longer nite, there is this particular river I must pass before reaching my work place, this particular day around 6:25am I saw a woman being bath naked in the river by all this cele prophet though it was from a far point and they didn't see me, please does it has any spiritual implications, because left for me I was even happy DT me seeing the act done spoil their evil plan if so.

The Ritual whereby a prophet baths a person isn't that kind of transfer of badluck ritual. So you have nothing to fear.

Also, if and when you continuously cover yourself with the blood of Jesus, even if you come across the badluck transfer ritual, it still won't have any effect on you.

More reason with being in good terms with God is important. God safeguards front things we don't even know. It's well with you ma

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by obidaddy: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
seanwilliam:
baba change your sleeping position , Dey balance well for bed and ensure you shower before you go to sleep . Also try to sleep early and reduce how you stress yourself. What you’re experiencing is sleeping paralysis. It happens to me too
It will be like say your heart seized grin Like say person Dey press your neck grin

If you’re finding it hard to sleep earlier , just wànk to Victoria cake video , dem no born you well to wake up for midnight grin

Hilarious nonsense. Your head no correct o grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by chudez0147(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Retrogression in most cases and if you are the type with a stubborn inner spirit stagnation..
How do one break free from those things you mentioned??

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Kobicove(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2022
Omihanifa:

Wake up in the middle of the night and urinate in a plastic bottle, add salt to the urine and sprinkle it all over the house. If you don't see improvement come back here and insult me.

Do it for like a week. Make sure it's your early morning urine.

What?!
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Kobicove(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2022
GorillaApp:

You are been attacked spiritually.
Solution?
Every night, pray and ask for forgiveness of your sin. Plead the blood of Jesus over yourself. Ask the fire of the holy ghost to make a hedge around you in Jesus Christ name.

Say it loud

Keep quiet my friend, what he's experiencing is a natural phenomenon called sleep paralysis undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by GorillaApp(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kobicove:

Keep quiet my friend, what he's experiencing is a natural phenomenon called sleep paralysis undecided
I know that's what you are going to say say. Well I laugh. I won't argue with you
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
sircatherine45:

yes it has. very powerful liquid. if you want to go for parties where you suspect diabolical people will be present, rub crude oil. nothing go do you
is it engine oil. Or brake oil where can it be bought
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by BritishAirways: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Bromax:
My brothers and sisters! It's real, no be superstition. I just run from one less than a week. I moved into the apartment in April, from the day I moved with my family alot happened. I sold my cars up to wedding ring. We almost lost our son. The house is always dark, at night/day noises on the roof. No night rest. Everything blocked. And u know what neighbors around knew this but nobody told us until we started asking questions and people started talking. My brother check well ooo. Possibly carry better spiritual pastor Waka find ur house.
this why one ought to always ask
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Disembark: 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Omihanifa:

Wake up in the middle of the night and urinate in a plastic bottle, add salt to the urine and sprinkle it all over the house. If you don't see improvement come back here and insult me.

Do it for like a week. Make sure it's your early morning urine.

Does it ward-off bad Energy
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by SPAMBOX7: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2023

With due respect, I believe you have elders in your family. Verify and come back here to tell me I lied.
You are fool. How can you come online and type nonsense and when asked to elaborate you tell someone to go ask their elders. Ode ni e o.
Why then not just shut the fvck or tell the op to go ask his elders from the onset. You no fit even prove/back up your trash. Spits

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja / Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel / Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.