Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? (50020 Views)

Why Renting An Apartment In Lagos Is So Expensive / Fees To Take Note Of When Renting An Apartment In Lagos / 7 Things To Consider Before Renting An Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Owologbo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
benqo01:
When moving into a an apartment look into the followings

1.Ask people around how good the apartment is

2.Avoid compound where someone is being buried

3.If you find anything strange in the apartment it's a red flag

I can boldly tell you that 60% of houses in Lagos are not too good for someone to live in,talking from experience this landlords do the unthinkable.

I don't know about other places but you see that lagos e no easy na to get strong mind.

You are very wrong with your number 2.
I don't know where you are from, but we burry people in our compound (even inside house) where I come from in Delta State.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by geladinho1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Omihanifa:

Wake up in the middle of the night and urinate in a plastic bottle, add salt to the urine and sprinkle it all over the house. If you don't see improvement come back here and insult me.

Do it for like a week. Make sure it's your early morning urine.
Really
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Caleb15(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
Don't pray for an answer, it might just come #Villagepeopleloading
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by DLSReigns: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
You are so right. Infact there is this town in Lagos where they are fond of burying their dead inside the house.. especially in passages. Quite unfathomable!
benqo01:
When moving into a an apartment look into the followings

1.Ask people around how good the apartment is

2.Avoid compound where someone is being buried

3.If you find anything strange in the apartment it's a red flag

I can boldly tell you that 60% of houses in Lagos are not too good for someone to live in,talking from experience this landlords do the unthinkable.

I don't know about other places but you see that lagos e no easy na to get strong mind.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by AmuRubber(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
AK481:
The rent is not mmensurate with the cars parked in the compound .

Tennant cannot be paying anything above 500k per year and no car or nice car for the compound.

Red flag
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Exodora: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Omihanifa:

Wake up in the middle of the night and urinate in a plastic bottle, add salt to the urine and sprinkle it all over the house. If you don't see improvement come back here and insult me.

About this urination there is this lady that gets annoyed for no reason that I urinate at the back of my of my window. Her room is very far from mine, when I say far I mean far like faaaaaaaaaaaar even at that she gets annoyed for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Omihanifa: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Exodora:

About this urination there is this lady that gets annoyed for no reason that I urinate at the back of my of my window. Her room is very far from mine, when I say far I mean far like faaaaaaaaaaaar even at that she gets annoyed for no reason.

When I wrote about urine I saw the way people were laughing I didn't even bother myself because I know they don't know what's up. Go and ask people way sabi. They will tell you that urine dey spoil evil jazz. That's why you see anyone doing evil jazz getting angry when they see you urinating around where they are doing such evil.

10 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Ibelearner: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Africans and diabolism grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by davidtemi(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Pour sugar in a corner of the apartment. If you don't see ants there after a max of 24hours, RUN!
For real or joke pls?
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by davidtemi(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
umbo:
observe d presence of spiders if many in population, they are good
are u serious?
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by ejimatic: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Orubebe01:
Please feel free to share your experience.
If you see a house where
previous occupants relocated to their personal houses,it is a good apartment. However if you see a house where the occupants don't make any progress in life please don't move in to that apartment.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Spandau: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mercury12:

You started well but ended woefully.
60% of houses in Lagos?
Do you even know the meaning of 60%
All these nzogbu nzogbu researchers. If you own a property in Lagos you wouldn't say such.

You just succeeded in telling us that you have property in Lagos. You just had to announce yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by fcbelle72(f): 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Orubebe01:
Please feel free to share your experience.
... Grave of the owner of the house or any grave of dead members of the family ,i go run 4/40

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by biggestbirdFc: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
I like this your own comment because it really talks about me... I remember some years ago when i was little, around 11years old we parked into a particular house, in the house also was a church there on rent.... The house was too big, had about 8 rooms, few months to the time we parked into the house the owner was already dead (him and his son died the same day and where buried at the front of that same compound).... Leaving in that house was full of scary dream and also day time hallucinations, i remember not tell my parents about what was going on with me because we where taught not to believe in such... it after years of personal prayers that i dreamt of breaking a bottle that was buried in one room of the house that i could sleep peacefully... Now my knowledge have advanced, i don't joke with my salt, water and bible.... So this matter is not about mind set, yahoo, superstition or whatever you guy that have no experience with it think.... Some of you unknowingly have people or someone praying for you and fighting your spiritual battles already so you don't believe or know what is... I pity what would become of you if the person relent or you lose the grace �
TheDictatorNd:
If you are the type that dreams, your dream will become horror movie

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Jusphilip: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Greetings .. Pls am experiencing witchcraft attack in the current house am staying.. what can I do to eradicate it
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by biggestbirdFc: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
That why he said look out of the house has it .. i think it's be the webs are used to set trap for good and glorious people
kansoboy:

Don't mind him..run for Ur life...witch!!!! Spider Nd webs are witchcraft
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by biggestbirdFc: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Superstition? My people suffer for lack of knowledge, when the saint sleep the evil spread like wild fire
mukthar2000:
Rent an apartment fire prayer within the premises b4 parking and limit any superstitions believe , then have ur peace of mind and sound sleep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Bahamas95(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
To be honest I don't take these things serious if it's not obvious. The only reason I won't stay in an apartment is if a shrine is built there ........I don't believe anybody can harm or hinder my progress as long as I don't plan any evil against you. I will bless the house and move in and leave the rest to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by mukthar2000(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
biggestbirdFc:
Superstition? My people suffer for lack of knowledge, when the saint sleep the evil spread like wild fire
biggestbird I don't dispute anything concerning that, but once u too put ur believe in all this everybody would look like ur enemy.
I once stay a house in a house in Ogun state and shagam were scorpion was decorated at the top , everybody leaving normal life nii oo

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by gameshare542(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Omihanifa:

For real bro. Omo, early mo mo piss come add salt. Smelly 2.0 loading.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by okine4real: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
This is the reason the reasonable and educated onces, tell you people to vote the right candidate. I can't believe all you all are talking all this, you people dont know the correlation between voting the right candidate and how the economy would prosper? You people keep voting wrong candidate that keep giving you guys wrong policies, get you people didn't see it from the angle, na juju and diabolism una dey see. You people should do the right thing, vote a candidate that would put it's citizens first and not there pocket.
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by benqo01(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bahamas95:
To be honest I don't take these things serious if it's not obvious. The only reason I won't stay in an apartment is if a shrine is built there ........I don't believe anybody can harm or hinder my progress as long as I don't plan any evil against you. I will bless the house and move in and leave the rest to God.

Hahaha stop being a novice,you don't need to offend someone before dey hurt you,if people could plan evil against Jesus then who re u?

10 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by almarthins(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
aycorporat:

My dear brother
Truly you are in the Spirit.

The Landlord is one good personality though but sincerely, that Community is one which still dwells in the bindings of the past. The man built his house in between these fetishism.

My brother, I saw hell in that house

My family experience made me understand this things beta. My father built a 5 bedroom duplex on land that was used by first inhabitants of the land as an alter before it was abandoned. What characterised this alter was human sacrifice. If I told you what experienced there, may God not let any one go through it. We invited more than 4 pastors they were all saying the same thing. They even told us that we have to pack out of the place if we don't want untimely death in our family, we lost 2 members in the end. The story plenty. The one wey suprise me most na the inscription wey dey wall wey no dey very visible. The matter strong na God help us over come this invisible army of the undead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by biggestbirdFc: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
You see this Scorpion people some of them no get wahala, but some of them put the thing for head like mad... And would do anything
mukthar2000:
biggestbird I don't dispute anything concerning that, but once u too put ur believe in all this everybody would look like ur enemy.
I once stay a house in a house in Ogun state and shagam were scorpion was decorated at the top , everybody leaving normal life nii oo
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by HenryWilliams(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
1. Never rent an apartment if you can't find spiders or signs of cobweb. Spiders have little tolerance for evil vibes and will flee away.
2. Rented apartments with no sign of children under 13 is a red flag. Children are signs of life and pure spirits.. evil forces don't like operating near there too much.
3. Houses with bad vibes will depress u as soon as you spend some time there..
4. Don't rent apartment with the landlord living there as well .

14 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by mukthar2000(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
biggestbirdFc:
You see this Scorpion people some of them no get wahala, but some of them put the thing for head like mad... And would do anything
you are right shaaa, but with prayer and fasting every evils would be quenched bro.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by Bahamas95(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
benqo01:

Hahaha stop being a novice,you don't need to offend someone before dey hurt you,if people could plan evil against Jesus then who re u?
Jesus case was to fulfill the scripture.

I know there're wicked people out there that would wanna harm you even if you didn't offend them but what I believe is that they can only try but won't succeed.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by benqo01(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bahamas95:
Jesus case was to fulfill the scripture.

I know there're wicked people out there that would wanna harm you even if you didn't offend them but what I believe is that they can only try but won't succeed.

Dont relent though in prayers goes a long way.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by umbo: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
ibiba55:

Please enlightened me
modified ****
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by seanwilliam(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
kennyz247:
my issue is whenever I sleep facing up,I will surely have serious night mare and pressing dat night, atimes I will see myself screaming as if I will not wake up the next day....pls house wt could be the cause and likely solution?
baba change your sleeping position , Dey balance well for bed and ensure you shower before you go to sleep . Also try to sleep early and reduce how you stress yourself. What you’re experiencing is sleeping paralysis. It happens to me too
It will be like say your heart seized grin Like say person Dey press your neck grin

If you’re finding it hard to sleep earlier , just wànk to Victoria cake video , dem no born you well to wake up for midnight grin
Re: What Is That Diabolical Sign To Look Out For While Renting An Apartment? by sircatherine45(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Do not rent houses from people with questionable character. I rent houses from civil servants.

Also, rub crude oil in your palm and face. inspect the house you want to stay. if you experience any weird or unexplained event, japaa!

get a strong Alfa to visit you too as you inspect.

inspect a house during early morning, late evening or weekends. that will give you a clue of the kind of house you want to stay.

if you meet people working in big establishment, but no cars, japaa!

if you don't see childrearing in the house, japaa!

if the landlord is generally harsh or likes to offend people, japaa!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) / The 10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Abuja / Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.