Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? (2581 Views)

South Africa: Video Of Eastern Cape Drunk Woman Dancing On The Street Naked / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? by mamagee3(f): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
A married woman that I know was dancing like a stripper at a club... I was so shocked and the thing is she has a Ph.D.

Damn mehn. . .Is this a new trend now?
Re: Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? by meobizy(f): 3:30am On Dec 10, 2022
Lol.
Re: Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 10, 2022
Lol mamagee is she your wife? grin
Re: Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? by Kobicove(m): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2022
mamagee3:
A married woman that I know was dancing like a stripper at a club... I was so shocked and the thing is she has a Ph.D.

Post the pics or video here so we can examine the evidence before giving our opinion
Re: Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? by Mrkindness: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2022
Kobicove:

Post the pics or video here so we can examine the evidence before giving our opinion
gbam, picture or we don't believe it

Re: Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? by starstaz(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2022
This girly sabi lie lie. She two dey lie. Hhhaa.
Re: Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? by MarketDispatch: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2022
mamagee3:

Do you know her past life? When the Gbedu don enta body she revealed her true self cheesy
Re: Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2022
mamagee3:

What were you doing at the club?
Re: Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? by baralatie(m): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2022
Obviously you been in that same club at that same minute makes you both bird of the same feather.
Re: Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? by Samfloxin(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
You didn't post pinshure ,how we go take handle this matter
Re: Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? by HarlequinLekex: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
How PhD take affect club dance? I need pix.
Re: Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? by mamagee3(f): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
MissLAP:

What were you doing at the club?
Isn’t the club meant for people?
Re: Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? by falcon01: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
mamagee3:

wow! I Swear you are a Legend! There's never gonna be anyone like you.
Re: Married Woman Dancing Like A Stripper In The Club...right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
mamagee3:

Isn’t the club meant for people?

Then why not do your own dance style and leave!

Stop apriko!

Hookup Girls In Asaba. / Can He Change? / ***------------