Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Hookup Girls In Asaba. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Girls In Asaba. (2576 Views)

This Is What The Rich Folks Don't Want You To Know About Hookup Girls / I Need A Wife But Seeing Only HookUp Girls & Single Moms I What Would YOU Do? / I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hookup Girls In Asaba. by blessedinnoma(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09
I went to Asaba from my village at Anambra to spend the weekend. I was in the Best western hotel DBS road and came out in the night at the pool bar for some drinks. I saw more than one hundred beautiful girls at the pool bar and some were hanging around the hotel. Many of these girls are pretty and young. My greatest surprise was that about five girls I approached couldn't accept 25k for a night. They insisted between 40-50k. I had to moved to my room and had a good sleep.

19 Likes

Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by Sonnobax15(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09
lipsrsealed
Good........At least,you were wise Enough to listen to the voice of God and abort the mission....

But I don't blame those oloshos......but na those mumu guys wey dey patronize dem and lavish such insane amount of money on kpekus wey definitely dey do competition with different types of infections undecided

Normally, olosho wey no suppose collect better style untop the least 5k,nai some guys dey go spend 40-50k for....

19 Likes

Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by J0HNNY(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09
40k? Shey their kpekus would make you a millionaire?

7 Likes

Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by Godada(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09
Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by PerfectStranger(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09
reason why most men opt for virgins for marriage. Make person no go marry retired farm tool.

No virgin No deal

11 Likes

Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by KmniAutos(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09
Those thieves called yahoo and blood money boys don make them increase expectations grin

10 Likes

Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by nifemi25(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09
40 to 50k ....just for spending the night with you...na wa oooo..... Upon that she still fit gives you infection...

13 Likes

Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by eddynaira125: 4:29pm On Apr 09
The girl take home is not up to 20,000, the agent they remit to eat huge percentage from the fund, for the girl to gain entrance to that facility she go pay heavily, this are some of the reason they end up with dangerous guys that can afford the money, and the end will be bitter

10 Likes

Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by Sapasenator: 4:30pm On Apr 09
I thought Kpekus price go don come with with dollar since the Naira is appreciating.

Tinubu should set a price ceiling for kpekus as a matter of urgency.

Efcc will be visiting that hotel soon.

What is going on my people.

4 Likes

Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by Zonefree(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09
Any kpekus wey enter price negotiation no dey sweet when lashing.

15 Likes

Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by garriAndsugar: 4:48pm On Apr 09
40 to 50k to spend a night?

Konji wey 50naira night sub go cure

4 Likes

Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by TonyBby: 11:34pm On Apr 09
Boogyman557, ChildofDoom, wetin be olosho rate for una area.

1 Like

Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by Boogyman557: 3:50am On Apr 10
Holly Gram cool E be like say TILIMBU regime no reach asaba..

Abi na 5 star hotel u go..

Na only local ASHAWO hotels me de jazz in for lag here..

Girls here de collect 1k, 1.5k or 2k and u go even SUUK BREASST join!!!

Na ASHAWO house I de thru out yesterday..

I even forget my boxers for der…

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by Elzazzi: 6:44am On Apr 10
eddynaira125:
The girl take home is not up to 20,000, the agent they remit to eat huge percentage from the fund, for the girl to gain entrance to that facility she go pay heavily, this are some of the reason they end up with dangerous guys that can afford the money, and the end will be bitter

Poverty na bastaard sha. Na money dey cause all these nonsense. Rich man pikin no go near that kind place
Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by Sapasenator: 7:57am On Apr 10
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool E be like say TILIMBU regime no reach asaba..

Abi na 5 star hotel u go..

Na only local ASHAWO hotels me de jazz in for lag here..

Girls here de collect 1k, 1.5k or 2k and u go even SUUK BREASST join!!!

Na ASHAWO house I de thru out yesterday..

I even forget my boxers for der…

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Werey!

Why you forget boxers for Ashewo house?

Abi them seize am say your money nor complete?
Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by Balablue64: 8:17am On Apr 10
But for my side here i dey nack olosho with 2k short time, 4k if you want extended hours plus styles.
Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by Evolutionism: 8:20am On Apr 10
blessedinnoma:
I went to Asaba from my village at Anambra to spend the weekend. I was in the Best western hotel DBS road and came out in the night at the pool bar for some drinks. I saw more than one hundred beautiful girls at the pool bar and some were hanging around the hotel. Many of these girls are pretty and young. My greatest surprise was that about five girls I approached couldn't accept 25k for a night. They insisted between 40-50k. I had to moved to my room and had a good sleep.

Blessed are comrades like me who have successfully tamed our sexual desire. I was very lucky to be among the Men who once experienced True Feelings And Desires from Ladies when there was still SANITY in Nigeria.

An average "modern Nigerian Ladies/Women" have no True Feelings And Sexual Desires for men. Just Transactional, Courtesy Of Their Numerous Stupid men.

Until you visit other African Countries and Beyond, Many of you most especially the Late Millenias and GenZ might never experience True Feelings And Desires from Ladies/Women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by Evolutionism: 8:37am On Apr 10
KmniAutos:
Those thieves called yahoo and blood money boys don make them increase expectations grin

Lol and the funny thing is those guys are damaging those ladies SPIRITUALLY.

But who Cares?? So far the stipends and material things keeps flowing.
Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by dhml(m): 11:23am On Apr 10
Na for the whole month?
Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by Rexymania(m): 11:58am On Apr 10
... And do soapy grin
Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by KmniAutos(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10
Evolutionism:

Lol and the funny thing is those guys are damaging those ladies SPIRITUALLY.

But who Cares?? So far the stipends and material things keeps flowing.

Exactly Chief, when are we addressing this rot and menace in the society
Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by okerekingsley90: 2:09pm On Apr 10
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Good........At least,you were wise Enough to listen to the voice of God and abort the mission....

But I don't blame those oloshos......but na those mumu guys wey dey patronize dem and lavish such insane amount of money on kpekus wey definitely dey do competition with different types of infections undecided

Normally, olosho wey no suppose collect better style untop the least 5k,nai some guys dey go spend 40-50k for....

grin grin
Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by Evolutionism: 2:50pm On Apr 10
KmniAutos:

Exactly Chief, when are we addressing this rot and menace in the society

Addressing ke!

Not anytime soon.

The rot and menace have come to stay. It's already part of the culture.

Anyone who is not comfortable with it is free to leave to any other country of his/her choice.
Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by toujurs: 2:50pm On Apr 10
They don't hide, fraud money at delta. And they patronize these prostitutes, these girls are so pretty. I don't understand why they can't get a decent job to do. The way these yahoo boys bang these girls after taking drugs. You will pity these girls.
Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by Arizoner: 3:09pm On Apr 10
toujurs:
They don't hide, fraud money at delta. And they patronize these prostitutes, these girls are so pretty. I don't understand why they can't get a decent job to do. The way these yahoo boys bang these girls after taking drugs. You will pity these girls.
legit work is available. You have hands, you have legs but no, they say prostitution is the only way to make money. Then you say they bang them too hard for high fee they paid. you are stupid for pitying them
Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by toujurs: 3:12pm On Apr 10
Arizoner:
legit work is available. You have hands, you have legs but no, they say prostitution is the only way to make money. Then you say they them bang too hard for high fee they paid. you are stupid for pitying them
am not stupid, in as much as they chose the wrong part. You might end up marrying one, without knowing.

Only if you know how these girls are banged. Someone daughter. Because of money paid.
Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by KmniAutos(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10
Evolutionism:

Addressing ke!

Not anytime soon.

The rot and menace have come to stay. It's already part of the culture.

Anyone who is not comfortable with it is free to leave to any other country of his/her choice.

Hmm, it's well
Re: Hookup Girls In Asaba. by Eriggayabdem: 9:52pm On Apr 10
Ashawo die..
Toto rest.. grin
Na the elders talk am o..

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Truths About Sex / Dis Men Sef - - Marriages and Mentality / My Ex Still Wants Me Back. This Time With A Huge Contract Termination Threat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.