Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Mistakenly Recharge An Invalid number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Mistakenly Recharge An Invalid number (657 Views)

I Mistakenly Credited A Customer's Account Twice / I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant / I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl – Suspect In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Recharge An Invalid number by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
I was trying to recharge my Glo line and I mistakenly recharge another line. The transaction says processing without successful message, but I was debited. I've been trying to call the number but invalid. Can my money still be reversed?
Re: I Mistakenly Recharge An Invalid number by rickpat(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
the money is gone...be more careful next time
Re: I Mistakenly Recharge An Invalid number by Thomthom(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
money don go. And if the sim wasn't invalid, do you think u will get the the r/card back?
Re: I Mistakenly Recharge An Invalid number by shortgun(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
I was trying to recharge my Glo line and I mistakenly recharge another line. The transaction says processing without successful message, but I was debited. I've been trying to call the number but invalid. Can my money still be reversed?
Contact your network provider with proof of transaction, they will return the airtime to your line....only and only if it has not been used by d owner of the wrong number.
Re: I Mistakenly Recharge An Invalid number by nifemi25(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Just make sure you contact your network provider and lodge a complain....your fund will surely be reversed
Re: I Mistakenly Recharge An Invalid number by Jennyclay(f): 12:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Good for you. I pray it shouldn't be reversed

(1) (Reply)

Two Ladie Beaten For Taking Ice (drugs) Video / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping 64-year-old Indian Woman Of N4.5m / Enugu Community Kicks Against Constitution Review, Excommunication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.