Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again (78172 Views)

This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning / With N1000, Earn 7k Daily On Instaclass Income (not What You Are Thinking)- / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Melagros(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
dazzlingd:

Lmao grin no mercy

People should not beleive everything they see on social media, the picture could just be another social media content and some people are taking it so personal
True
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by TheGift: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
falcon01:
I've seen people who can cry for you but deep down don't care about your situation and I've seen people who don't give a shit about your situation be the one to help you!

True.
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Zse1: 3:36am On Dec 11, 2022
grin
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:12am On Dec 11, 2022
Afamsi:
Your present condition is another person's prayer point
True
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by BoomBoomRoom: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2022
I don't understand the photo at all.

Is the guy shiitiing or what?
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by dreu2fine(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:
guy I enter situation wey at this point I think I'm just using extra life grin, I'm not supposed to be alive.
Bro
I no understand ooo
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by LaconicINC: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
Fox41:

How am I scamming?

It may not be a scam but begging in a public forum is a big NO NO, many people are using it as a means of scam
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by candygist: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:
That's his problem

The energy and concious effort you use to stay wicked can be used to show love and kind things to people.
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by tesolat: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bobbiee:
I have no sympathy for poor wretched people. Most of them are the cause of the suffering we're being plagued with in this country. A major target of most corrupt politicians is to entice these poor and wretched people with chicken change to vote for them, and these peasants would still troop out to vote in those greedy bastads. If you can sell your future because of chicken change then you deserve to suffer
and u think they wanted to collect the so called chicken change? If u have ever been hungry before, u will beg ur enemy for food.
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by falcon01: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
candygist:

The energy and concious effort you use to stay wicked can be used to show love and kind things to people.
Thank you, you sound like a good man.
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Bobbiee: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
tesolat:
and u think they wanted to collect the so called chicken change? If u have ever been hungry before, u will beg ur enemy for food.

You see that's the difference between a typical African species and the European or Asia. Africans treasure their lives so much that they end up losing it. Others treasure integrity to the point that the end up safeguarding not just their own life but the life of others. If because of hunger you're willing to kill, steal, and destroy, then you should starve
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Afamsi:
Your present condition is another person's prayer point

Not All Conditions Abeg
It depends
Shey Another Man Suffering Go Be Another Man Prayer Point?
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by baretalk: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2022
Emoc:

Where is your proof that obi caused 70% poverty in anambra?
Emoc is a thief, he scammed me of N1.5million. the bastard Obi supporter is a thief. His ashewo mother fcks for 2k at Onitsha, I know his family personally, he is on the run. Emoc I will find you.
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Emoc: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2022
baretalk:

WRETCHED urchin, your poor & useless ashewo mama remains cursed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Anybody Tell Me The Cuntry That Using This Code +277 / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Photo: Mysterious Snake Killed In Ajegunle Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.