Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again (78188 Views)

This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning / With N1000, Earn 7k Daily On Instaclass Income (not What You Are Thinking)- / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by manee2(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2022
Adiob200:
you May not be there yet, but many people want to be where you are...suicide is not the option, crime is also not the option..try again

Try what again exactly?
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by CalabarPikin: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2022
This post has really given me some relief...

I've been indoors for days now trying to hide from my landlord cuz of rent....he has really tried for me though, I paid half and I'm 6months overdue for the balance, I actually thought what I was expecting will come so I can sort him out last week....but the business failed..
I've just been indoors locked inside to creat the impression I travelled...
Make ah no lie...na just me, garri and snipper remain for this room
I'm seriously loosing it....never expected things to turn out like this
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Tenrack: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2022
falcon01:
You have absolutely No Idea what the fùck I've been through. By the way I'm just indicating that that's his own problem not mine, not yours showing sympathy doesn't do shit! We've been through shit and the best people can do is show they care but no body is willing to really stand up for you, So... That's his problem!.
I feel you bro. Nobody actually gives a fvck.
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by freddie009(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2022
Afamsi:
Some people are praying to just to be healthy as you. Just go to the hospital and you will come back with a testimony

I was hospitalised for 4 months, I couldn't go out. I woke up one morning my eyes were spinning (lost my balance) like I was high on alcohol. After several visits to the teaching hospital, was told the illness has no cure nobody knows what is the cause of the illness; it can only be managed. I lost hearing in one of my ears, then I was depressed the only thing I was praying for is to get balance again. The thoughts going through my mind were can I ever work again, would I be able to get married and bear children? I didn't come from a rich home, my parents are depending on me, and it was like I have failed them.

Thank God, I'm better now. My brain has adjusted to the imbalance. In this life always thank God for good health, money can't buy that shit. Always take good care of yourself.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Germi9: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2022
He may have some millions in his shokoto
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by udomonday: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2022
He chose to be in they position,he is not crippled,so he would have easily pushed the cart somewhere safer.
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by KIDfurniture(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2022
Whoever wants to die , should die fast ja re. Sniper price should be dropped to 100 naira sef so it can be available for those ready to drink like 3 at once.

falcon01:
That's his problem
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Exedyne: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2022
Oga because another person problem big pass your own no mean say my own small bros I no get one kobo for pocket I never chop since morning you're here telling me rubbish
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Emoc: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Plenty talk, no proof. cheesy

O boy, do u have proof or not?

sukkot:
YOU KNOW MORE THAN SOLUDO ? A SITTING GOVERNOR OF NDI ANAMBRA ?
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by sukkot: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Emoc:
Plenty talk, no proof. cheesy

O boy, do u have proof or not?

my proof is from ogbeni soludo, gomina ipinle ndi anambra

go and verify cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Emoc: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Clown.
Talkative wey no fit provide evidence cheesy

Mad people everywhere...

sukkot:

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by placeofallure(f): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thank you Lord. Sometimes when I look back and see all you have helped me to accomplish, I wonder if I am me cause it can only be you.

Bless the man in the picture and change his story.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Emoc: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
sukkot:

Urchin, how market?

Ole, Barawo! cheesy cheesy

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by TheDictatorNd: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Everyone decides the outcome of his life by the decision he makes.
you lie, i have seen people who were born with two leg but are now cripple, i have people who have eyes become blind, i have terible unimaginable things happen and turn happy life to sad tales
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Treassured: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
I give thanks to God and the powers that be upon the Universe for their mercies and grace upon me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by deebrownneymar: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Adiob200:
you May not be there yet, but many people want to be where you are...suicide is not the option, crime is also not the option..try again

That picture doesn’t typically depict a hard life in Nigeria. In fact that guy is very comfortable compared to most
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Albertgr8: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
This is condition APC government will send Nigeria to if care is not taking
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by 2016v2017: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
nifemi25:
Be grateful in every condition you are...someone somewhere is struggling to be in your current condition... suicide isn't the best option ..
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by clinician2x: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
falcon01:
You have absolutely No Idea what the fùck I've been through. By the way I'm just indicating that that's his own problem not mine, not yours showing sympathy doesn't do shit! We've been through shit and the best people can do is show they care but no body is willing to really stand up for you, So... That's his problem!.

You are a fool.

Shut up your mouth, stupid.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Groovedaddy: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Afamsi:
Some people are praying to just to be healthy as you. Just go to the hospital and you will come back with a testimony

Look at them lazy youths, instead of thinking of how to take their country back, they are taking solace in someone else's misery
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by falcon01: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
clinician2x:

You are a fool.

Shut up your mouth, stupid.
yeah.. right like I care about what you think or say about me undecided
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by falcon01: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
dreu2fine:

This your response e b like say u are loaded
All the same bro na one 100k I need to buy rice,chiken n oil for the Xmas
Can you suprise me via vex
guy I enter situation wey at this point I think I'm just using extra life grin, I'm not supposed to be alive.
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by falcon01: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
guy.... Be very careful about Life. Especially when you see people go through hell. Try never to mock or show coldness, because the life you see today can twist in seconds.

I don't believe this your beans story. If you have experienced the other side of life, the bitter side of life, you would have been humble enough to show empathy whether you can change his situation or not.

Learn to enjoy your smooth and problem less life quietly.
ok I will
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by falcon01: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hayaoga1:

U will regret this statement u made if u don't change.. mark my words...
Bring it on!!
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Bahamas95(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
The most important thing in life is good health, every other thing can come later as long as you don't give up.

1minute is enough to change someone's life from grass to grace.
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by atdscentofwater: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
once theres life, theres hope
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by steeltrust: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
Adiob200:
so because of him I shouldn’t be angry at my present conditions abi

Op you no well
He choose to remain in poverty but for me I choose to enjoy life and if I don’t achieve that it a sad one for me

Their is no happiness in poverty
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by TheGift: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
falcon01:

Showing empathy does a lot of shit! You should know if you have really been through.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by falcon01: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
TheGift:

Showing empathy does a lot of shit! You should know if you have really been through.
I've seen people who can cry for you but deep down don't care about your situation and I've seen people who don't give a shit about your situation be the one to help you!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by wistrom(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=Adiob200 post=119034224]you May not be there yet, but many people want to be where you are...suicide is not the option, crime is also not the option..try again

So no shade anywhere for the whole town. Na him invent wahala. Abeg make we hear word.
Re: If You Are Thinking That Your Life Is Hard, Check This Picture And Think Again by Fstar1: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
ecolime:
cry

Billions all over the world are going through a lot.

Life could be so cruel at some point but we should never give up. It will surely end in praise.
I feel like you just spoke to me bro grin. Life is not fair oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Can Anybody Tell Me The Cuntry That Using This Code +277 / Photo: Mysterious Snake Killed In Ajegunle Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.