Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences (6333 Views)

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:51am On Dec 22, 2022
Blake755:

Bro I no longer dey get time for crypto stuff since I started a new work am learning it is time demanding for me tho am still a long term investor on crypto but I no dey follow up again like before
I had to pause 4 some time too. It's all good
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
cc: Rocktation, farano, lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominque, Seun
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by Gbengageorge: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2023
Who dey mind dust on your feet when you dey huzzle for money! If dust like make e cover your whole body, as long as you dey make better money. You go freshen up when the deal is done.

Sacrosanct12:
Happiest moment of this year was when I did one very stressful oso-afia(business) that took a high portion of body fluids from me that day. Made above 425k that day. That day also doubles as most embarrassing because I was just running around with dust on my legs, cartons on my head when necessary but I no look person face sha na to hit target be my own cry cry . next year go better by God grace.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by Blupen(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2023
I traveled to warri for a job that we were not sure of me and my friend
when we were travelling i told my friend that i will come back with plane, my brother we went to warri and couldnt get a job we went to mercyland church to secure a church work, which we didn't get, we slept in one of mercyland luxirious bus for 6days.......it is a long story, we came back in a tanker all this long car that is used for transporting diesel.....

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by LINTUNE(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2023
chatinent:
This year hasn't been that bad sha. But it wasn't all gucci!

As a freelancer, I do most of my jobs from home...writing, web designs, voice overs, logo designs, virtual assistance, surveys, editing, publishing, and blogging/vlogging...so I am normally outside only during the eventide when the angry sun is retiring. I also do some real estate stuffs but that one na tourism..travelling around. Sha, you can check the site mah to see our houses for sale in Lagos, Abuja and Abia: www.tenderlyhomes.com . You mah need a beautiful house too.

So as I was saying, the condition of the country sha get as e bi and sometimes, you end up getting underpaid. I have also had couple of frustrating clients. Omo, e no easy to serve ...but I am grateful for the less frustrating ones.

The disturbing thing about being a freelancer is that you are seen as a yahoo boy in the neighbourhood. As in, sb would say "nothing you wan tell me, you bi yahoo boy." Lol. Is that the rate of moral decline?

The NPF wouldn't let you rest either. Makes me feel like they are against living fine. Even the EFCC..the EFCC and those mfs rebelling you. But sha, after they come and verify, they always return unsatisfactory. Lol.

Entering market no easy. Small thing you go pick, money don dey fly anyhow. Choi. Catering for siblings and all that.. life sha! Una dey try o

1. For the most embarrassing thing this year... Na so I vex enter Polaris Bank dey shout for them for unauthorised withdrawal of ₦40k. Mehn, I didn't know I could para that much. Omo, everybody dey try to calm me down—even those in the queue— I no gree. I was videoing it cos I wanted the world to know they were legal scammers. Only for the manager to come and start checking my details and bank statement...Na when I realise say Na UBA I talk say I go go para...how I entered Polaris Bank with the shege I prepared for UBA was so surprising. I was so ashamed but as a real gee, I no gree make their shame pass my shame.

Crazy thing is I still headed for UBA. On reaching there, all my loud voice don crack. As I wan ignite the shout, one help desk lady bi like "sir, pity your health na." I cold. Las las, na mind talk I tell myself to leave the bank and never return or bank with them.

I was really embarrassed.

Or was it when I was retuning home? Traffic issues and I arrived 11pm to 12. I was on foot. Sth strange happened. At the rear close to the t-axis directly adjacent my place, there's this man in white holding a cutlass. In intervals, he would bring his head out to check if I was coming and withdraw it. I had to stop for a moment to observe what's going on. Could this be an assassin or what? Or a ghost? Oh, no, I don't believe in ghosts.. he's probably sb sent to kill me. I stood where I was with my heavy loads for about one hour. At a point, it'd seem my mind had hardened and I made for the gate. Oh yes, it's man to man. I cupped some sand where I could find some. Of course, I'd jab them into his eyes and disarm him. Smart move....I made for him...only for the man to come out again with the cutlass now looking like sth was dripping off it. Was that blood? Oh, I honestly ran, I won't lie.

Here's the thing: even if I made it pass the assailant, sb needed to open the gate for me and my people's phones were unreachable! My heart would skip beats. Even if you were to slaughter a cow at that particular place, no one would know cos everyone should probably be at sleep...unless the local vigilante guys happened to pass there. Of which they didn't!

My father in the heavens, hearer of prayers then sent a car driver that would happen to be my next door neighbour, omo, as he passed there, to my dismay and vigilance...you know, trying to follow the lights from his headlamp...it was just Pawpaw tree leave dancing to the rhythm of the nocturnal sound and breeze. Omo.

Another account, I think, was when I threw up in a public trans. Man's so sick. Mehn! Man threw up morsels of fufu and undiluted okro soup. Shame shame! Worse is the comment from one woman: " see wetin person wey no well dey swallow."

2. Most stupid decision I made? Allow Eversend be my dollar account!

It was the day Eversend stole some sums off my dollar account. I sent mails, tweeted their handler, went to their live chat, and even had to go to Appstore to drop a review so they can respond. No way. It was when I started reading reviews I regretted most in my life. Almost all reviews had the same issue. Eversend would allow you fund your wallet in seconds, but would never allow you withdraw. Apart from the outrageous charges, they'll still charge you after you fund secretly...your money keeps reducing. And they will never respond to you. Need I say they won't allow you deactivate the card and the remaining balance refunded too?

Eversend is scam.

Foolish me. E still dey pain me sha.

3. Most happy moment? Well, I think it's after I fell terribly sick and got better. I thought I had bought my ticket to the greater beyond. Good health is better than anything abeg.

4. Most sad moments? Crazy fam issues sha.

5. Most crazy thing I plan to do?
Emm, let's say do very happy things.

How about you? Share your experiences.

omo I really laughed out loud for the 1st and 2nd story .
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2023
LINTUNE:
omo I really laughed out loud for the 1st and 2nd story .

Na true life story, chief.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by Drezinc(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Always good to read from you. I pray 2023 be good... I'd mail you soon.

chatinent:

Na true life story, chief.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Drezinc:
Always good to read from you. I pray 2023 be good... I'd mail you soon.

Ok chief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Girls / I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help. / How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.