Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences (6269 Views)

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
This year hasn't been that bad sha. But it wasn't all gucci!

As a freelancer, I do most of my jobs from home...writing, web designs, voice overs, logo designs, virtual assistance, surveys, editing, publishing, and blogging/vlogging...so I am normally outside only during the eventide when the angry sun is retiring. I also do some real estate stuffs but that one na tourism..travelling around. Sha, you can check the site mah to see our houses for sale in Lagos, Abuja and Abia: www.tenderlyhomes.com . You mah need a beautiful house too.

So as I was saying, the condition of the country sha get as e bi and sometimes, you end up getting underpaid. I have also had couple of frustrating clients. Omo, e no easy to serve ...but I am grateful for the less frustrating ones.

The disturbing thing about being a freelancer is that you are seen as a yahoo boy in the neighbourhood. As in, sb would say "nothing you wan tell me, you bi yahoo boy." Lol. Is that the rate of moral decline?

The NPF wouldn't let you rest either. Makes me feel like they are against living fine. Even the EFCC..the EFCC and those mfs rebelling you. But sha, after they come and verify, they always return unsatisfactory. Lol.

Entering market no easy. Small thing you go pick, money don dey fly anyhow. Choi. Catering for siblings and all that.. life sha! Una dey try o

1. For the most embarrassing thing this year... Na so I vex enter Polaris Bank dey shout for them for unauthorised withdrawal of ₦40k. Mehn, I didn't know I could para that much. Omo, everybody dey try to calm me down—even those in the queue— I no gree. I was videoing it cos I wanted the world to know they were legal scammers. Only for the manager to come and start checking my details and bank statement...Na when I realise say Na UBA I talk say I go go para...how I entered Polaris Bank with the shege I prepared for UBA was so surprising. I was so ashamed but as a real gee, I no gree make their shame pass my shame.

Crazy thing is I still headed for UBA. On reaching there, all my loud voice don crack. As I wan ignite the shout, one help desk lady bi like "sir, pity your health na." I cold. Las las, na mind talk I tell myself to leave the bank and never return or bank with them.

I was really embarrassed.

Or was it when I was retuning home? Traffic issues and I arrived 11pm to 12. I was on foot. Sth strange happened. At the rear close to the t-axis directly adjacent my place, there's this man in white holding a cutlass. In intervals, he would bring his head out to check if I was coming and withdraw it. I had to stop for a moment to observe what's going on. Could this be an assassin or what? Or a ghost? Oh, no, I don't believe in ghosts.. he's probably sb sent to kill me. I stood where I was with my heavy loads for about one hour. At a point, it'd seem my mind had hardened and I made for the gate. Oh yes, it's man to man. I cupped some sand where I could find some. Of course, I'd jab them into his eyes and disarm him. Smart move....I made for him...only for the man to come out again with the cutlass now looking like sth was dripping off it. Was that blood? Oh, I honestly ran, I won't lie.

Here's the thing: even if I made it pass the assailant, sb needed to open the gate for me and my people's phones were unreachable! My heart would skip beats. Even if you were to slaughter a cow at that particular place, no one would know cos everyone should probably be at sleep...unless the local vigilante guys happened to pass there. Of which they didn't!

My father in the heavens, hearer of prayers then sent a car driver that would happen to be my next door neighbour, omo, as he passed there, to my dismay and vigilance...you know, trying to follow the lights from his headlamp...it was just Pawpaw tree leave dancing to the rhythm of the nocturnal sound and breeze. Omo.

Another account, I think, was when I threw up in a public trans. Man's so sick. Mehn! Man threw up morsels of fufu and undiluted okro soup. Shame shame! Worse is the comment from one woman: " see wetin person wey no well dey swallow."

2. Most stupid decision I made? Allow Eversend be my dollar account!

It was the day Eversend stole some sums off my dollar account. I sent mails, tweeted their handler, went to their live chat, and even had to go to Appstore to drop a review so they can respond. No way. It was when I started reading reviews I regretted most in my life. Almost all reviews had the same issue. Eversend would allow you fund your wallet in seconds, but would never allow you withdraw. Apart from the outrageous charges, they'll still charge you after you fund secretly...your money keeps reducing. And they will never respond to you. Need I say they won't allow you deactivate the card and the remaining balance refunded too?

Eversend is scam.

Foolish me. E still dey pain me sha.

3. Most happy moment? Well, I think it's after I fell terribly sick and got better. I thought I had bought my ticket to the greater beyond. Good health is better than anything abeg.

4. Most sad moments? Crazy fam issues sha.

5. Most crazy thing I plan to do?
Emm, let's say do very happy things.

How about you? Share your experiences.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Omo, make we dey see as 2023 go bi.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fineboylomogon:
When I did 3 sum cheesy grin

No
Mind me joor my craziest moment was when I did 3sum with oke and Jane sha

Oke as in Okechukwu?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by Sacrosanct12(m): 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Happiest moment of this year was when I did one very stressful oso-afia(business) that took a high portion of body fluids from me that day. Made above 425k that day. That day also doubles as most embarrassing because I was just running around with dust on my legs, cartons on my head when necessary but I no look person face sha na to hit target be my own cry cry . next year go better by God grace.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fineboylomogon:

Urhobo/Benin name

Oh. Is it male or female?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
Happiest moment of this year was when I did one very stressful oso-afia(business) that took a high portion of body fluids from me that day. Made above 425k that day. That day also doubles as most embarrassing because I was just running around with dust on my legs, cartons on my head when necessary but I no look person face sha na to hit target be my own cry cry . next year go better by God grace.

Chief, Oso afia is sweet when what is coming out of it can be deposited in the bank. Nice story.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fineboylomogon:

I did three some
I’m not gay either… nor bisexual

That’s your answer

I'm not actually after the three-some. Oke is also an Igbo name.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fineboylomogon:

I know… in Urhobo it means gift

Okeoghene (Gods gift)

Oh, okay. Nic3.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fineboylomogon:

Boss you Dey craze make I no lie
True life story, chief.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by Jennyclay(f): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
From the month of April till now, I haven't touched or withdraw my personal money in my bank account.
I don't want to mention the actual amount but it contains five zeros. It really crazy because it hasn't happen to me before. I can't believe I didn't withdraw my money for 9 months. How I survived without using my personal money remains a mystery. Thank God for 2022

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by VeryWickedMan: 12:57am On Dec 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
From the month of April till now, I haven't touched or withdraw my personal money in my bank account.
I don't want to mention the actual amount but it contains five zeros. It really crazy because it hasn't happen to be before. I can't believe I didn't withdraw my money for 9 months. How I survived without using my personal money remains a misery. Thank God for 2022

The hookup biz must have really paid off then. Congrats.

41 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by AndroidAI(m): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2022
The craziest thing I did was getting myself a car, an Acura MDX smiley Lemme stop risking my life with these bike people lol

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
I don't want to mention the actual amount but it contains five zeros. It really crazy because it hasn't happen to me before. I can't believe I didn't withdraw my money for 9 months. How I survived without using my personal money remains a mystery. Thank God for 2022

So how have you been surviving?

Through another person's money?

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

The hookup biz must have really paid off then. Congrats.

Even if it's hookup, it's her money.

So she says she hasn't spent her money, it's probably the possession of sb else money.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2022
AndroidAI:
The craziest thing I did was getting myself a car, an Acura MDX smiley Lemme stop risking my life with these bike people lol

How far the fuel consumption?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by Qatar2022: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Liability them

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by AndroidAI(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2022
chatinent:

How far the fuel consumption?

Not bad. It's actually cheaper compared to booking an Uber when going to a function. Not to talk of the added prestige smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:28am On Dec 10, 2022
chatinent:

Chief, Oso afia is sweet when what is coming out of it can be deposited in the bank. Nice story.
grin grin I don't really get where you are coming from but wait you think say I go don use am flex finish abi??

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by Nonexisting1: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2022
2022 is a year of major breakthrough for me. It has never been this good that I sometimes doubt myself. Wetin remain na to check my wardrobe to see if dead body dey there dey vomit money for me. But I worked hard sha, not just hard but very smart too. Otito diri Jesu.

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
your bf must be really generous
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by Phimzy: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2022
Happiest moment? I made my SSCE and UTME papers...awaiting admission this year.
Saddest moment? I have not been able to create my first book on Amazon kdp.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2022
AndroidAI:

Not bad. It's actually cheaper compared to booking an Uber when going to a function. Not to talk of the added prestige smiley
Nice nice
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
grin grin I don't really get where you are coming from but wait you think say I go don use am flex finish abi??

Nope. I meant anywhere legit money dey come out from is worthwhile.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by LILTJAY: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2022
I killed a Yamlegg olosho cool
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You Did In 2022? Share Your Experiences by chatinent: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2022
LILTJAY:
I killed a Yamlegg olosho cool
What was her crime?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do Men Really Want? / Choose One Of These Two!!! / I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.