Stats: 3,166,658 members, 7,865,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

God Does Not Deceive! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Deceive! (2548 Views)

Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where is your killer defined as such?

Probably watchtower definition!
So you agree your God was violent back then?

So why did He change?

Ask your imams that taught you to always greet PEACE yet they can't decipher where peace comes in! wink
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ask your imams that taught you to always greet PEACE yet they can't decipher where peace comes in! wink

Was your Jehovah ever peaceful?
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
AntiChristian:

Was your Jehovah ever peaceful?

His WITNESSES throughout the earth speaks for Him by our peaceful movement. wink
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by Aemmyjah(m): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

His WITNESSES throughout the earth speaks for Him by our peaceful movement. wink

Good evening brother
Sent a mail
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Good evening brother
Sent a mail

Good evening, i will check!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 6:30am On Dec 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If your God wasn't peaceful when did He become peaceful?

Are you the one in charge of the world or your God?

You can't be peaceful than your God!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

If your God wasn't peaceful when did He become peaceful?

Are you the one in charge of the world or your God?

You can't be peaceful than your God!

The analogy of your Allah sounds hilarious! cheesy

So for your Allah to prove that it's god everyone must be forced to do things it's way shey? Then if everyone is forced who will your Allah judge, those who has been doing what it said under pressure? cheesy
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by Aemmyjah(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good evening, i will check!

Plans did not work as I'd thought
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Plans did not work as I'd thought

Ecclesiastes 9:11 undecided
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by Aemmyjah(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ecclesiastes 9:11 undecided

I just read it
I agree
I really prayed for it
I knew that if I get it, I'll focus more on ministry so I was specific in my prayers. Ministry is going incredibly well, did not want to do anything yet that will disturb it

Made me anxious and confused since yesterday

Anyways, I won't allow this to faze me
Not a premium churchgoer that when a prayer for something goes unanswered, they start to hold gruge with God as if he were their servant leadership

But I no de happy at alllllll
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I just read it
I agree
I really prayed for it
I knew that if I get it, I'll focus more on ministry so I was specific in my prayers. Ministry is going incredibly well, did not want to do anything yet that will disturb it
Made me anxious and confused since yesterday
Anyways, I won't allow this to faze me
Not a premium churchgoer that when a prayer for something goes unanswered, they start to hold gruge with God as if he were their servant leadership
But I no de happy at alllllll

just because of receiving such extraordinary revelations. To keep me from becoming overly exalted, I was given a thorn in the flesh, an angel of Satan, to keep slapping me, so that I might not be overly exalted. Three times I begged the Lord about this, that it would depart from me. But he said to me: “My undeserved kindness is sufficient for you, for my power is being made perfect in weakness.” Most gladly, then, I will boast about my weaknesses, in order that the power of the Christ may remain over me like a tent. 2Corinthians 12:7-9

What we desire most times may end up being detrimental to our welfare so when you pray earnestly for something and it didn't work out as you planned know that Jehovah have something better in store for you, because it's the lacking of that thing you desire that will actually lead to what is best for you but as imperfect humans we only capitalize on what we can decipher whereas Jehovah knows all! Isaiah 55:8-9

Did you receive my mail?
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by Aemmyjah(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

just because of receiving such extraordinary revelations. To keep me from becoming overly exalted, I was given a thorn in the flesh, an angel of Satan, to keep slapping me, so that I might not be overly exalted. Three times I begged the Lord about this, that it would depart from me. But he said to me: “My undeserved kindness is sufficient for you, for my power is being made perfect in weakness.” Most gladly, then, I will boast about my weaknesses, in order that the power of the Christ may remain over me like a tent. 2Corinthians 12:7-9

What we desire most times may end up being detrimental to our welfare so when you pray earnestly for something and it didn't work out as you planned know that Jehovah have something better in store for you, because it's the lacking of that thing you desire that will actually lead to what is best for you but as imperfect humans we only capitalize on what we can decipher whereas Jehovah knows all! Isaiah 55:8-9

Did you receive my mail?

Thanks for the encouragement
I'll check when I get data

I really want to pursue full-time service
But being the only son and firstborn in an unbelieving family

Only in bible times and in rich families does firstborn have benefits
Today, there's no benefits at all but pressures

I asked our CO,he said he was disfellowshipped
Initially, I was encouraged but I just need to boost my faith
Every man knows his own pain

Re: God Does Not Deceive! by Aemmyjah(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Did you receive my mail?

No
Did not see any mail

incredible1emg@gmail.com
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

No
Did not see any mail

incredible1emg@gmail.com

Sent another just now!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by Aemmyjah(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sent another just now!

Seen
Your name sounds very familiar
I've never seen the person but it's a familiar name
I saw the mail and replied
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Seen
Your name sounds very familiar
I've never seen the person but it's a familiar name
I saw the mail and replied
"Tunde2Cash"
I'm in my early 50s
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by Aemmyjah(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

"Tunde2Cash"
I'm in my early 50s
U have several emails
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

U have several emails
Due to Nairaland Yes!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by Aemmyjah(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Due to Nairaland Yes!

Can't use more than one

How's preparations for the circuit assembly?
I don't really like large gatherings but I can't wait to attend this one
It's already buzzing
It's the baptism I'm looking forward to
We'll definitely pass the 9 million mark next year
So many studies but too few workers!!!
People are begging for Bible studies
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Can't use more than one

How's preparations for the circuit assembly?
I don't really like large gatherings but I can't wait to attend this one
It's already buzzing
It's the baptism I'm looking forward to
We'll definitely pass the 9 million mark next year
So many studies but too few workers!!!
People are begging for Bible studies

YES!
After COVID-19 most churchgoers discovered that their so called pastors have no power to perform miracles so they're now willing to hear us out. But many of them aren't really interested in knowing the truth they just want to follow the trend so once their pastors finds another way to blindfold them they will remain in the churches of Christendom they only need to switch from one lane to another on the broad road! Matthew 7:13-14 wink
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The analogy of your Allah sounds hilarious! cheesy

So for your Allah to prove that it's god everyone must be forced to do things it's way shey? Then if everyone is forced who will your Allah judge, those who has been doing what it said under pressure? cheesy

Where you forced to type the above comment? Allah has already destined it as part of your comment in this world!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Where you forced to type the above comment? Allah has already destined it as part of your comment in this world!

So nobody should be blamed for anything they CHOOSE to do after all Allah has DESTINED it. But i want to ask you a question:
Can you change what your Allah has DESTINED? smiley
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So nobody should be blamed for anything they CHOOSE to do after all Allah has DESTINED it. But i want to ask you a question:
Can you change what your Allah has DESTINED? smiley

Forgive me for saying you should stop acting childish!

Allah is all-knowing! He wrote all things that will happen thousands of years before creation!

Allah will question you, Jesus and all He wishes to question!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Forgive me for saying you should stop acting childish!
Allah is all-knowing! He wrote all things that will happen thousands of years before creation!
Allah will question you, Jesus and all He wishes to question!

You didn't answer my question again!

Can you change what your Allah has DESTINED?

Because if your Allah is the script writer whose script can't be thwarted then Allah should be blamed for everything people does whether good or evil! smiley
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You didn't answer my question again!

Because if your Allah is the script writer whose script can't be thwarted then Allah should be blamed for everything people does whether good or evil! smiley

No one can blame Him. You can choose to be silly and it's what has been destined for you which you'll also account for.

Abeg don't be foolish! Read Isaiah 45:7 and tell wetin Jehovah Yan!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

No one can blame Him. You can choose to be silly and it's what has been destined for you which you'll also account for.
Abeg don't be foolish! Read Isaiah 45:7 and tell wetin Jehovah Yan!

So your Allah will punish the actor who played rightly according to the script your Allah wrote.

Ọmọ your Allah is really complicated walahi talahi! cheesy
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 8:13am On Dec 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So your Allah will punish the actor who played rightly according to the script your Allah wrote.

Ọmọ your Allah is really complicated walahi talahi! cheesy

Seems Isaiah 45:7 no dey your Bible again! Ani you're intentionally running away from the truth!

Na so watchtower liars dey do!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Seems Isaiah 45:7 no dey your Bible again! Ani you're intentionally running away from the truth!
Na so watchtower liars dey do!

If i tell you what my God says and the practical application you won't agree so let's REASON with your own Allah who destined and at the same time will punish those it destined! cheesy
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by AntiChristian: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If i tell you what my God says and the practical application you won't agree so let's REASON with your own Allah who destined and at the same time will punish those it destined! cheesy

Of course I won't agree with a watchtower liar!
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Of course I won't agree with a watchtower liar!

Good so concentrate on what you understand about your Allah who destined people to do evil and at the same time plan to punish those it destined! cheesy
Re: God Does Not Deceive! by SeraphEl: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
If you so use the scriptures by twisting to support your so called assertions:

WHY not look up for ones where the Yeshua and Apostles "cursed" wickedness.

Does the word "woes" mean "blessed"? Because Yeshua used it severally.

How about, broods of viper? Accursed children? Withered trees, dead and no fruit? Waterless couds? Spots of feasts?

Or when the Peter or is it Paul said, "may your gifts perish with you......".

Didn't Moses give out curses to the children of Israel for disobeying the commands?

Oh yea....look it up. It's all there.

To LOVE does not mean stay pacified and take it all. Afterall, the kingdom of GOD suffers violence and the violent take it by force.

GOD is protecting me by making your curses on me none effect. See, I'm under HIS protection unlike you.

AntiChristian:

YHVH created everything whether good or evil! Your curse be upon you and you alone!

I only quote your Bible and you started cursing?

I thought Jesus said love your enemies..? Turn the left cheek...?
You can't even let YHVH fight for you!

Exodus 14:14
The LORD will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

2 Chronicles 20:17
You will not need to fight in this battle. Stand firm, hold your position, and see the salvation of the LORD on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem.’ Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them, and the LORD will be with you.”

Na curse like Elisha and the 42 kids you dey use even when I didn't call you "baldhead".

Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)

23 Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

What's The Spiritual Discipline To Fasting And Midnight Prayers / One Scriptural Evidence That The YOURUBA People Are Israelites (ephraimites) / Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah?