Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � (487 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:51am On Dec 10, 2022
You don't like when a woman dress sexy with her body all out because na you be saint

But you the guy dey shag before marriage

Let it make sense to me

Let's call the spades the spades

You say immodesty is not decent so is premarital sex �

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � by ValCon888: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2022
It's okay to be a hóe. But you don't have to let the whole world know.
Re: You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2022
You are one of those hoe

ValCon888:
It's okay to be a hóe. But you don't have to let the whole world know.
Re: You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � by Qatar2022: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You are one of those hoe

E pain you?
Re: You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � by fman(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You are one of those hoe

what is this hoe about?
Enlighten me please!!

1 Like

Re: You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2022
Laugh out loud

Qatar2022:

E pain you?
Re: You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2022
Lmao

fman:
what is this hoe about?
Enlighten me please!!
Re: You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � by fman(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

please stop glorifying immoralites and obscenities with dirty gutter language in your kdp and YouTube channel..
Change your niche you are talented!!
Shalom

1 Like

Re: You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2022
No be sey you don subscribe or patronize the book

You just be hater and you are not appreciated

fman:
please stop glorifying immoralites and obscenities with dirty gutter language in your kdp and YouTube channel..
Change your niche you are talented!!
Shalom
Re: You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � by fman(m): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

No be sey you don subscribe or patronize the book

You just be hater and you are not appreciated

why are u talking like this?
Am on your channel...
Stop thinking inferior
And start acting smart

1 Like

Re: You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2022
Lmao

Hater this thread is not for you shift biko lols!

You are on my thread you don subscrib
Book you don buy

Na to criticize with zero effort

Marketing and Motivation dey there for the channel as well ebook

You dey hear they form saint

You wey like bad stuff

Na wetin make you click if truly you no dey enjoy the content

Saint for your gutter mind

fman:
why are u talking like this?
Am on your channel...
Stop thinking inferior
And start acting smart
Re: You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You don't like when a woman dress sexy with her body all out because na you be saint

But you the guy dey shag before marriage

Let it make sense to me

Let's call the spades the spades

You say immodesty is not decent so is premarital sex �
Don't mind those childish boys. Most of them here beg for sex. Depraved sissies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � by Allison012: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
You were bumshot, spagetti, pant, bra, see through, show me you nyash e.t.c in public for the world to see and you think it's okay because men dey shag abi na shark?

Do men do the shagging in public?
Re: You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gbam

Sweetplum:

Don't mind those childish boys. Most of them here beg for sex. Depraved sissies.
Re: You Say Immodesty Is Not Decent So Is Premarital Sex � by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Whether it is public or not public

Pre marital sex is also indecent period

Allison012:
You were bumshot, spagetti, pant, bra, see through, show me you nyash e.t.c in public for the world to see and you think it's okay because men dey shag abi na shark?

Do men do the shagging in public?

(1) (Reply)

Never Do This To A Lady / FattyBumBum / Why Did Malignantguest Deactivate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.