Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal (23603 Views)

More Than 2,000 APC And PDP Members Decamp To LP In Borno / Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers / Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2022
grin cheesy Do all you may, but the forces of Hell cannot prevail against PO.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by BabaAgba79(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2022
copyrites:

This failed blogger again.

Do you even believe the things you wrote yourself by your own hands?

Obi/Datti are saints from heaven! They can do no wrong!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by geraldo077: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2022
Why is Seun and his Mods deliberately encouraging Falsehood against LP and its Presidential candidate? What happened to giving all political parties a level playing field by only promoting genuine and verified news on the front page.

This is absolutely ridiculous...
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Stanbaba30: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2022
Look, all of you writing trash about Peter Obi, you are only deceiving your selves. Whether he’s a criminal or a thief as you allege, leave him for us. We are OBEDIENTLY OBEDIENT. Are any of your candidates any better? Taaaaa, gerra ra here Meehn �. Ndîa arà
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Gemid94(m): 9:21am On Dec 10, 2022
oikirodah:

what I do?
You can't even construct simple sentence ... "What I do?" Shame on you and your sponsors. Go and find better job and leave blogging for Linda and co
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Johnames: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2022
Metronomy:

So, you know there's something called propaganda, why don't you fact-check all allegations against Tinubu too
majority of the allegations against him are true

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by CaptainFM1: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2022
APC and magic!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Igboslayer: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2022
Awon werey gbogbo...can any igbo man be faithful without scams? Those ones shouting zombidients up and down worst pass anything...give them 3k all of them go abandon Obi sharperly. They are all bunch of hungry squalors keen to actualize biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by 2tpick: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2022
Person wey no steal money as governor go come steal his own campaign funds?
PO is bigger than LP thats for sure.
Even ACN no been get this national appeal wey LP dey get now
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by plaindealer: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2022
LP = Cash out = Cash transfers into secret foreign Pandora bank account.

We don talk am before say Pandora and his obiDense ipob scammers are all in this LP scheme to cash out.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Devil1Messenger: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2022
oikirodah:

what I do?
Somebody u say cannot win
But everyday u write false allegation against him
That site was created solely to tarnish obi image
Yet, everyday u say he is not in the race
Nawa oo
I never see this kind confused people in my life.
If i be Obi, i for done step down for Atiku since to teach this Yoruba bigots lessons

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Zeezenho: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2022
Tinubu and his Lagos ibadan brown envelope mushroom media we see una hand.

Thought you guys said obi can't win why then the propaganda lies and contortions .
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Mayor101010(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2022
If you're that confident that he won't win then why are you people always worried about him?
fuckJones:
There is no difference between those who think Obi will win and those who believed India beat Nigeria 99:1
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Bennycollins: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2022
Fiscus105:
In Soludo words, "Obi himself knows that he cannot win presidential election".

...... Having known that, he is using the opportunity to cash out from gaulible Igbo kinsmen.....

I don't blame him ooo, average Igbo man is a business man.
He will win that is the reason his name can't depart from your lips and pages.
There are 17 other candidates, will they all win? Why obi alone?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Crusader1: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2022
Who else noticed the cake blogger didn't enclose the write with his usual signature.

I try to read every of your post tho to be sure my objective mind is still intact with my support for Peter Obi
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by HRMK: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2022
MORNING SHOWS THE DAY!IS THIS NOT SAME WAY OBIDIENTS ARE GOING TO LOOT THE TREASURY?IS THIS PARTY NOT WORSE THAN PDP AND APC!?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Amoo89: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2022
oikirodah:
Cash App: LP Falls In Deep Crisis As Party Members Expose Peter Obi, Party Chairman In Fresh Scandal

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/cash-app-lp-falls-in-deep-crisis-as-party-members-expose-peter-obi-party-chairman-in-fresh-scandal/

If Labour Party supporters are smart and sensitive as the claim and they can make things better in their own ideology they should first investigate the matter and tender apologies to Nigerians to proof they are better rather some will still make rubbish comments and acts follishly
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2022
Gbam! No wonder the likes of Kanu Nwankwo, Omokachi, Babayaro etc, those important guys do not even allow Mr Man to come take pictures with them and post it online to make gullibles think he gets their blessings for his Presidential campaign fraud.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Chrismania100: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2022
This Tinubu online paid urchards always think we obidients have dead fish brain like them..We are ahead of you guys all the time, no amount of your evil plans will work in Jesus. All una killings and destruction of LP supporters will never make us change our plans.Cos we are northern Christians, and there is no amount of intimidation that will make me vote for Muslim-Muslim tickets, or allow Pakistan disease candidate to rule this country.
All your plans wil be dead on Arrival.Even if Peter Obi is caught robbing Central Bank with AK47 I will still vote for him, cos Tinubu combined with Atiku are old criminallss that must be retired at the pooling boots come 2023.We are ready to sacrify our lives to ensure that Nigeria will be great again.

copyrites:

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by AliyuMahdi9: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2022
Social Media influencer

Hahahahahahaha

You don collect your 1500$

oikirodah:
Cash App: LP Falls In Deep Crisis As Party Members Expose Peter Obi, Party Chairman In Fresh Scandal

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/cash-app-lp-falls-in-deep-crisis-as-party-members-expose-peter-obi-party-chairman-in-fresh-scandal/
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Picardor2: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2022
oikirodah:

Struggling to paint PO black. I will vote for him
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by noskcid(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2022
Labour Party don jam money wey dem never see before and that’s the reason APC failed Nigerians

The love of money is the root of all evil
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by newnigerdelta00: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2022
copyrites:

You are pained for hearing the Truth, better drink acid to calm down your pains
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by newnigerdelta00: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2022
oikirodah:

Thief's claiming to be saints
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by plaindealer: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2022
LP = Cash out Part.

grin grin

Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2022
I will vote peter obi even now am having more faith in him for better government your lies will not stop me
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by Untube: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2022
oikirodah:

Arabambi is Tinubu boi, and lots of Tinubu' boys in LP. We expected all these to happen but when we remembered that over 130m Nigerians are in multidimensional poverty under APC regime, and the hardship APC brought upon us, we will still vote for Obi. If he fail, we will vote him out in 2027.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal by olatuns2017: 9:45am On Dec 10, 2022
oikirodah:

If you are from SW n u fall for Obi

U may not get sense in 2023

A typical Igbo na scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Warns Citizens Of Terror Threats In Nigeria, Asks Them To Avoid ‘major Hotels / We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives In Sokoto To Condole With Family Of Shehu Shagari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.