Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years (55268 Views)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Shocking Moment NAKED Model Confronts Armed Robber Who Demanded She Opens Safe / Kcee Gifts Jane Mena N2million For Winning Dance Competition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Scarletjr(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2022
She try for this economy, if na me I for don buy like 5 box cuz na every week he go dey open grin
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by LOVEGINO(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2022
JasonScoolari:
I am really happy for her.
hahahaha. No b small appi
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Sweetvie: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2022
Good grin
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Streetmovement(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na who get money dey save
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2022
Yankiss:
She for leave am make e mature small more till like February next year grin grin

Make she come lose naira? Everyone is breaking their piggy bank to avoid being caught unawares by the expiration date of the old naira note.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2022
Celebrity Twerker has now become a full fledged job!

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by whytediamond(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2022
JasonScoolari:
I am really happy for her.

Typical Nigeriab grin

Their mouth be saying a thing while facial expressions and body language says the opposite. grin
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Nursepepeye(f): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Jane Mena, celebrity TWERKER opens her safe box filled with pounds, dollars and naira after 2 years.

This is huge guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dRmmwd-kNg

And fulani herdsmen/kidnerper are watching with kin-intrest. Why must you expose yourself to danger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2022
Scarletjr:
She try for this economy, if na me I for don buy like 5 box cuz na every week he go dey open grin

Hahahahaaaa... grin

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Tunagee(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2022
ValCon888:
These girls don't invest in bitcoin.

They sell clit-coin for real money.

grin
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Didi2d(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2022
Yankiss:
She for leave am make e mature small more till like February next year grin grin

CBN wan change money na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by whytediamond(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Just use this money carry sure odd

Na your mumu na im too much.

Financial adviser. angry

Sure odd kee you dia.

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Jane Mena, celebrity TWERKER opens her safe box filled with pounds, dollars and naira after 2 years.

This is huge guys.

grin
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Kobicove(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2022
Does this even need to be in the public domain? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by GorillaApp(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Kpokpogiri's left over!
Lol. Where dat badt guy dey sef
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by TenQ: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

This is huge guys.

When Armed Robbers Attack them at home, they would have forgotten that they caused it>
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Solofresh2: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Just use this money carry sure odd
Sure odd my ass
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Desmondkk123: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2022
Make she nor open am na, if the money nor expire for her hand �
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Teeroyzimma: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2022
Nursepepeye:
And fulani herdsmen/kidnerper are watching with kin-intrest. Why must you expose yourself to danger?
when was the last time you heard someone being kidnapped because they showed how much they have on the net?

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Chetas81(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2022
BLACK AFRICAN CITIZENS MENTALITY ARE SO POOR THAT IS WHY THEY POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by udomonday: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2022
Better take them to the bank before den expire for your hand.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Olaolex: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool See money!

Na to find way press all my WEED together and leave dis CUNTREE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Longest Time Boogyman. Dem ban you? Or where you go?

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by fineboynl(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2022
So this is worth the cbn was against. Bring the money to the bank instead. They don't want people to save there money themselves. So that they can control and freeze people account.

She is opening herself for robbers
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by koyeni(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Yankiss:
You are wicked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Chee59(f): 11:52am On Dec 10, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool See money!

Na to find way press all my WEED together and leave dis CUNTREE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Save up all the money you're using to smoke weed.

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Stillhere: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2022
99.9897% of this money is from men. Different men o.

Congrats to her
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Nursepepeye(f): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
when was the last time you heard someone being kidnapped because they showed how much they have on the net?
are you in Nigeria?
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Ferdinandu(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2022
She must be a ritualist. Na person wey don chop dey put money inside box for this Buhari regime
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Gabbriell: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2022
This one wan use style go deposit her stockpile cash for bank.

Bank cashier: How do you come about this large amount of money?

Jane: I tweak on Insta cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) / Don Jazzy Congratulates D'banj Over New Born Baby - Fans Reacts (photos) / Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.