Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years (55230 Views)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Shocking Moment NAKED Model Confronts Armed Robber Who Demanded She Opens Safe / Kcee Gifts Jane Mena N2million For Winning Dance Competition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Teeroyzimma: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2022
Nursepepeye:
are you in Nigeria?
yes dear
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Msports: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Kpokpogiri's left over!
grin
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by SirMichael1: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2022
Folawealth090:

U can't think maybe it colorado u taking and u think u be able to live nicely and press your weed when u japa the cops will be after u

In US of A, no. No cop will be after you. Weed is legal there. A small amount though.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by RichAbujaGuy: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2022
Famous words of NL: Money goood o. cheesy

Anyway saving takes discipline and I applaud her efforts but showing your savings on social media may not be a wise decision.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Deicide: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Most of the money there is dollars, something is fishy
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by 43Ronin: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lol. Politician wan use this one deposit money

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by yankison(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Logically , those dollars were given for hook up because they aren't that much. So Na just tru side hookups she got them

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Patriotsleague: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
All these is inviting armed robbers. Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by BigYash: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool See money!

Na to find way press all my WEED together and leave dis CUNTREE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Boogyman gee. You wan jazz out of the con3 with weed? grin
Before you go ,I go need that your new kala.. cheesy Bad guy boogyman

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by bimbodotun(m): 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
now she is trending again
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Ashirioluwa: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
This is Naija. Most Nigerian are lying about this safe box of a thing. Put100k in a box today and open it tomorrow then claiming it’s your savings for one or two years.

Anyway, congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Elidrisy20: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
The maximum money she can spend,is N20k
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Haveyoueatentod: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Make she go change am before January deadline o
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Nursepepeye(f): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
yes dear
then you are not informed
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by lovinagbad: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Celebrity Twerker? Is that a JOB? Nigerias giving names to some nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Jsucre(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Stage
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Exceed15: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
If she's robbed now she run to social media disturbing us with noise. What exactly is showing off money for? Only poor people do this.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Benwallt(m): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Reinaldo:
In this APC economy. Most Nigerians couldn't save because of high prices. Vote wisely.
Keep giving useless excuses there. Some are buying houses, lands, cars, etc. Dey dere dey disguise

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Scamburster(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:
I would love her to tell us the source of the money too
Haba
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Nobodysboo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
D money no go get use again frm next year na em make she open am...
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by EmmyDJourno: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
See as them serious dey count cool
Choiii, if to say I follow dey count ehhen, I for serious pass dem angry
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Manalone2020(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
What is my business with someone who hustles with her kpekus go from
Club to club to flirt BS over here

Let me grab one stick of SK and wait for another person GOAT to help me dealt with this useless ARAB Morocco who said that their win is for head slammers and for Arab

They will see something today from pendu hand

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Tremple8v: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Them go change currency for you head.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by latolz: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
Better than keeping in it in our blood sucking Dracula clueless customer enemy Nigerian banks.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by RichAbujaGuy: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Exceed15:
If she's robbed now she run to social media disturbing us with noise. What exactly is showing off money for? Only poor people do this.

Not quite comrade wink

Fayose Storms Bank, Withdraws N5m From ‘frozen Account’ (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3521373/fayose-storms-bank-withdraws-n5m
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by meedoLock(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
And so? undecided hopefully, you people will not give person hypertension with these oppressions in this present condition of the whole nation while some are going with depression

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Fallout: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
This op is a stark olodo,what do u mean by hard currencies when almost everything in there are naira notes… and to think that nobody even mentioned it on the 1st page scares me tho.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Caleb15(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Caleb15(m): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2022

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN! He's back!!!

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Exceed15: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:

Not quite comrade wink

Fayose Storms Bank, Withdraws N5m From ‘frozen Account’ (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3521373/fayose-storms-bank-withdraws-n5m

Only poor mind do this . Have u ever seen dangote displaying wealth on social media?

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by ZooOga: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Fallout:
This op is a stark olodo,what do u mean by hard currencies when almost everything in there are naira notes… and to think that nobody even mentioned it on the 1st page scares me tho.

I think I heard her say she wasn't going to keep the naira currency so she may be complying with the new rules of the CNB to exchange old notes.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by apache22b: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
With this facial expression grin

JasonScoolari:
I am really happy for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma / Davido: My Godfather Is Captain Hosa Idahosa Wells Okunbo (Photos) / Half-caste Lady Scams Bovi Of N5k. He Calls Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.