Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years (55267 Views)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Shocking Moment NAKED Model Confronts Armed Robber Who Demanded She Opens Safe / Kcee Gifts Jane Mena N2million For Winning Dance Competition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Tegabadguy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Jane Mena, celebrity TWERKER opens her safe box filled with pounds, dollars and naira after 2 years.

This is huge guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dRmmwd-kNg

wat is this
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Franzinni: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Every note was sent by ... A mumu man

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Babaken(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
JasonScoolari:
I am really happy for her.
with that your face.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Adakintroy: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
You know people are poor when they make little money and talk about it. You know people are rich when they make plenty and keep it to them self. The act of making money bores one when it its done repeatly. At some point its just flat and tasteless you don't know what to call it. Its not bad. But it just what it is now.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Boogyman557: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2022
Olaolex:
Longest Boogyman. Dem ban you? Or where you go?
Holly Gram cool me my self na NL mod. dem no ban me..

Na hustle kip man busy..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Zolika: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
2 years kwa. Wayo! Just bought the carton and dropped all that wad in it recently. Attention seeking!!! Who go leave money like dat for 2 years??
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Aukeibado(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
Just wait until that money expires before you think of what to do.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ashawo Reunion!
Generally, mothers don't care the source provided their wrappers will be upgraded to Hollandis
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Olaolex: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool me my self na NL mod. dem no ban me..

Na hustle kip man busy..

WTF MAN!
Alright sir... May God bless our hustle.... Light your weed in peace

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by lifenija: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Since na only collect she dey collect, wetin u expect
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
the money kpokpogiri gave her, na inside kolo she dey save am

Mr janeman, na her husband be the Mrs for house, if she no use charmed for the guy, guy man just dey use am gather capital. na to open one small store on top of the poor girl head then send her back to the street

Ekwensu
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by samwillyco1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Reinaldo:
In this APC economy. Most Nigerians couldn't save because of high prices. Vote wisely.

Talk to me directly, na person wet chop dey save ooo
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by sprints1: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:
I would love her to tell us the source of the money too
I have been following the girl from way back on IG I can tell u this girl dey cash out big time from her twerking AMD she uses that platform to advertise for brands and also sells her own products infact dem dey even dash her money. She doesn't even need onlyfans to cash out
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Pain(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
HOE.LOW.SHOW GRAM
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Kayouzka(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Only those that earn can safe

*Half plot of land for sale in ikorodu*

Location; eyita ojokoro ikorodu Lagos Nigeria, very close to major areas in ikorodu like ikorodu garage, sabo market, banks and malls

Documents; deed of conveyance and receipt

Price; 1.2m negotiable

Note; land is a bit wet but very close to the main road and in a built up environment.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by WoroSeeWoro(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
na d 2k short time money she de do...codedly for her house...she don use am, put for piggy bank come break am now
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Babastrong(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=PrettyBolu post=119047339]I would love her to tell us the source of the money too[ I believe you are one of them. Always looking for sources of people's wealth. Ok my own is money ritual, come and beat me. ]
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by bepositive11: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Realist44:
Good for her but she shouldn't have make this Open

I just pray that kidnappers and armed robbers don't target her.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by HRMK: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Am sure she knows some of the currencies would seize to be legal very soon!
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Akuruoulo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Women are the only creatures that saves and their saving become intact with no fear of breaking the save due to sapa

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Moses86(m): 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool See money!

Na to find way press all my WEED together and leave dis CUNTREE..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Boogyman shey u know say u get fans this way ..holygram wtf man!!! haha

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Isabi4lov: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
I need to start something like this next year by God's grace ..
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Timbar: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
Yankiss:
She for leave am make e mature small more till like February next year grin grin
If she does that, by next year the Naira would've expired!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Alexiiydon: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Jane Mena, celebrity TWERKER opens her safe box filled with pounds, dollars and naira after 2 years.

This is huge guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dRmmwd-kNg

since old naira note is gonna be off soon make she no open am na
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Alexiiydon:
since old naira note is gonna be off soon make she no open am na

Abi o.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by OmoNla99: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
SirMichael1:

In US of A, no. No cop will be after you. Weed is legal there. A small amount though.

In that your US of A, you can be arrested and jailed for having in your possession weed in any quantity in some states.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by E2000: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Who impregnates a prostitute. How on earth do guys have unprotected sex with prostitute.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by meobizy(f): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Saving is for old people. I budget.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Harrynight(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Believe this at ur own peril
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Ybaby: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
ValCon888:
These girls don't invest in bitcoin.

They sell clit-coin for real money.

You wish you had clit to convert to clitcoin ? Try and be a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) / Don Jazzy Congratulates D'banj Over New Born Baby - Fans Reacts (photos) / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.