Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years (55250 Views)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Shocking Moment NAKED Model Confronts Armed Robber Who Demanded She Opens Safe / Kcee Gifts Jane Mena N2million For Winning Dance Competition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by YaQsGaYa(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Olosho money change grin
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Ybaby: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:
I would love her to tell us the source of the money too

She owes you no explanation. Are you back from your 9 to 5 ?
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Ybaby: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ginaz:
this girl likes attention too much.

Jealous? Attention is how she makes he money
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by PrettyBolu(f): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ybaby:

She owes you no explanation. Are you back from your 9 to 5 ?
with honour.

Yes with honour. I do a 9 to 5 job that has honour. You and your kind do not do a 9 to 5 job. You do not run a business but you do all manner of ill vices to make money. Then you come online to make jest of those who have honour.

No matter how much you make from fraud and prostitution, you are still below the feet of the 9 to 5 people who earn money with honour

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by moneyissweet(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
With this kind of your face?

JasonScoolari:
I am really happy for her.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Ybaby: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:
with honour.

Yes with honour. I do a 9 to 5 job that has honour. You and your kind do not do a 9 to 5 job. You do not run a business but you do all manner of ill vices to make money. Then you come online to make jest of those who have honour.

No matter how much you make from fraud and prostitution, you are still below the feet of the 9 to 5 people who earn money with honour

You are not the govt or police of Clint.
She owes you no explanation.. if you think she got her money wrong way go to the nearest police station and report her?
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by PrettyBolu(f): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ybaby:

You are not the govt or police of Clint.
She owes you no explanation.. if you think she got her money wrong way go to the nearest police station and report her?

My reply to you was for you. I did not reply her. I am telling you gan gan that you should get a life of honour
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Ybaby: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
PrettyBolu:

My reply to you was for you. I did not reply her. I am telling you gan gan that you should get a life of honour

My dear with all due respect in real life I will employ you and your entire family in my company and pay you good salary.

I am not your set at all. Blooody joker. grin grin grin grin cheesy

Happily married and successful business woman is who you are talking to about doing an honourable job

What a joke � grin grin
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by KennethEnyi(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
Useless girl
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by weljewel: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thank you Most High God for confounding the thinking of Ahithophel.
Thanks be to God that any Ahithophel's advise is not heeded.
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Ofadaman(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
People who use this method of savings usually have " lack of money discipline", else why would someone keep money@home., Where they get no interest, and subject themselves to either financial losses from theft, fire, flood and other forms of issues that may result from cash lodgement.

The moment I see someone who save like this, I am forced to conclude that they know very little about finance and lack financial discipline

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by godofuck231: 12:31am On Dec 11, 2022
Her mates de open house with their husbands loaded with luxury em still de do onidara for ashiewoe work? Ok somebody borrow me fvck, my fvck has been stollen
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by GoodLord95: 3:58am On Dec 11, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Zdr1: 3:59am On Dec 11, 2022
Runsers
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by AdroitTee(m): 7:11am On Dec 11, 2022
Lo jen wa dupe oo�
Omihanifa:
Idi dowo, idi dola
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by eteba(m): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2022
JasonScoolari:
I am really happy for her.
Ur happy indeed.....
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by johnglefury(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2022
of course, to keep that "social media influencer tag going, CLOUT is necessary, so y'all should quit whining about why she is doing it for the world to see.

that being said, NO WAY those notes remain in MINT quality after TWO YEARS!
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by snoopz: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2022
So we just believe her words that it's been two years ��� grin grin grin
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by jaxxy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
And the foreign currency came from which business?? undecided
Re: Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
[quote author=Spaxon post=119047226]God Abeg o[/quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?" / 'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma / "I Graduated With A 4.37 CGPA" - Kizz Daniel Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.