Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,608 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? (7634 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? by PtBlank: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
Hi Folks,

Please I need answers. What profitable business can someone do with 200-300k? I've had my fingers burnt in a couple of ventures but I hope to get it right this time around. Yeah, I understand business is all about risk taking, but I just want your opinion to guide me in making a final choice. I've been thinking about commodity trading lately but who knows, someone might come up with a better advice. God bless.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2011
go into suits business, Importation i can help u on dat dats my bizz call me kc on 08090901775 or 08039358236
Re: What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? by AngelNeky(f): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2011
Am into the same search i have even inquired about partnering with mtn but i dont know what to say about that.Please any useful guidance will be appreciated.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? by NVasion: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
@pt blank, can u do a business of electronic gadgets from China? They cost less and sell very fast in Nigeria market, if interested, u can call me on 08098323038, I will put you on how to go about it.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? by PtBlank: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
@ all, thank you Will get in touch.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? by goziesammy: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
The kind of business u could do depends on those things you naturally love to do and feel happy doing them. That amt could fetch you a lot in different endeavours. WHile you invest, think also of something that gives residual income so that when you retire in business you dont loose anything. I recommend MLM for people that have the ability and joy in meeting with people and making them happy. What do u think? I will readily guide you if you find my posting helpful.
I have come also to realize what such big amount could give when invested in bulk sms marketing. I know how much I started with. It was far below what you have now. I was determined to make something out of it. I contacted friend in low and high places. Below i realized my level, I was sending periodic message for groups, companies, politicians,etc at N5 per sms for sms I bought at the rate of N1. If i sent 30k messages in a month at that profit maargin, do the calculation urself. Anyway, make your choice and keep yur eyes on God for the breakthrough. Am willing to assist: lookg02@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? by netbizexpt: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2011
Well, you have to be very careful so as not to loose your money again. you can go into information marketing/internet marketing business with less than N50k and you will smile i promise you. 08021219191 or visit www.businessimpactlimited.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? by tinkywinky(f): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2011
We Made N5million In 6monthis With Out New Corporate Training Business
we just crossed our N5million target profit in 6months with our new business of training people and companies. with no more than 3 days work in one week.

we bid for the training contract one we get it we buy the training documents from this company put our company logo on it and start the training.

we dont to any of the work but we look professional. best of all the materials are so cheap so you can definatly gurantee you profit and they always give FREE training materials as well

check out their website
www.serviam.co.uk

it worked for us,am hopefully it works out for other people there are plenty companies in nigeria and they must train ther staff so u might as well be the one that does it

good luck with your businesses
Re: What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? by Thethy(m): 1:49am On Nov 06, 2011
Grasscutter farming,for more detail talk to us @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? by LagBlogger(m): 3:47am On Nov 06, 2011
There are so many of them I'll suggest you visit my blog to find some
Re: What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? by HECTORBOSS(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2011
From my research i have found out that Nigerians will only spend their money on products that help them take their mind of the pain of life and commodities that can give them joy. Examples; Food and beverages, alchoholic and fruit guice, hitech gadgets, like phones, electronics and laptops etc.

Now you can become a distributor for any of these products but you will be required to pay nothing less the 2M for some companies and up to 30M for others like May & baker, Mtn, unilever and co.

But you can beat all these barriers and gain a free entry with nothing down, and still get the 15 - 30% discount most companies get as distributors.

Here you have access to HP, LG, SONY, SAMSUNG, HAIER THERMOCOOL, DANGOTE GROUP, GLOBACOM, UNILEVER, CADBURY, MAY &BAKER, MCNICOLS etc.

The advantage is you have your own website and sell, distribute and deliver to buyers right from the convenience of your home. You also have access to info products, discounted real estate, free loans from their co-operative, discounted travel and tour opportunities, discounted health packages, free complimentary trip to Las Vegas and other luxurious locations and you have the opportunity of building your own business from the free training you get and lots more.

all it will take you is more info: 08099930294

You can get a free video for all the products and benefits here: www.internetbizjunkie.com

THIS IS THE FASTEST WAY YOU CAN START TO EARN FROM HOME.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? by ArQuAbOy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2011
Guy use the money to play agbo. Wise invesment
Re: What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? by andysheok4jes: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2012
Do you know you can become a distributor for dangote cements for free?buying as low as 200 bags? Do you know you can become a distributor for Unilever for free?Unilever India just introduced a product to Africa, in which Nigeria is d first country to experience it.It is a water purifier machine.it can purify any kind of water except Sea water to 99.9% pure.backed by a certificate from EPA(Environmental Protection Agency,USA).no taste, no smell, no colour, no virus, germ, bacteria etc.its Pure! It doesnt need electricity or battery.no need for dispenser bottles.its cost effective and its mobility is awesome! You can be a distributor for free!!! You can become an agent to book Hotels, flights anywhere around the world for Free!!!You will make cool cash cos u make great margins.Thats extra-income! Buy electronics at distributors price from LG, Hierthermocool, etc without paying to become a distributor.buy various things a discoumted prices even services.lots and lots more... If interested, call me on 08078894785.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? by ogbongenet: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2012
Quail Farming,quick Cash:

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 2000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.
FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.
TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com
Meet you at the top

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Is On Strike? / Can 200k Start A Cooking Gas Business / World Bank Projects $17.6 Billion Diaspora Remittance To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.