Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) (33236 Views)

SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
The Police better step up their game.

This puts the government in Abuja in a bad light, as it shows they cannot guaranttee security in the SE...and ironically would make the idea of a Biafra more attractive. (The federal government controls the police. Till we have state police, ....)

Also, people better start outing these guys to the security services. The North is now crying tears of blood after coddling Boko piglets for years.....am sure most of them if they could go back in time would have called their brother working in a certain office about the boys in the bush....
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You shouldn't even talk. Your parents have been cowed and they hide under the bed every monday.
Even Obi can't campaign in Igboland, he is jumping from church to church like someone with a chronic disease.

rubbish from slaves..

People below our feet can only cry from below..We are not moved. Tinubu news wey don cast..hahahahahaha
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by SeeItSayIt: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:
If obi cannot come out publicly and condemn this .l see no reason why any other non ibos should do so either

Let the ipob shelling continue to persist in whole region..who cares ?.

after all ,south east is a forgone region. grin grin

The last time I checked Peter Obi is neither seeking for southern president nor any law compelling him to condemn any wicked attack. So, he's at liberty to condemn or keep mute as maybe pleased.

We can hold him accountable when he becomes Nigeria's president.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by juman(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

It's scary that ediots think armed robbers and criminals only exist outside igboland.

Everything criminal that police should function and deal with,they start peddling trash like sit at home,obident and other rubbish..

Their aim is to rob, steal cars,etc.
They have so many stolen cars in their possession.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by bitplanet(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
I'm sure he will. keep calm and while you at your hypocrisy, go on to call out the Government of the day that has remained absolutely quiet about the issues of the East
oyebanji44:
If obi cannot come out publicly and condemn this .l see no reason why any other non ibos should do so either

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Even their leaders wanna be igbos

BUT slaves cannot phantom why.

I am actually rooting for the likes of Obi or Sowore to become president. Ignoramuses like you are the ones killing his supporter base from different tribes cos you don't believe in hearing the truth about your region.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by SamOchuko: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=119051253][/quote]

Can’t the government apply for this guys extradition? He should be tried for terrorism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by mauchiz: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
#ArrestSimonEkpanow

He has destroyed southeast

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

I am an Obi supporter. Ignoramuses like you are the ones killing his supporter base from different tribes cos you don't believe in hearing the truth about your region.

Trash...

wetin cosign me and Obi....what other tribes ? Let them fight their battles or remain slaves to propaganda and trash

stop spewing trash...if you don't know nothing then shatap or geddifok
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Masterito(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Is Obi the governor of the state? Is Obi the president? Why are guys fixated on Obi?
oyebanji44:

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Farid24224(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
North North North!!!!

To much insecurity! Can't they be safe like their Eastern counterparts?! tongue

Won't waste no RIP, family business..
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Trash...

wetin cosign me and Obi..

stop spewing trash...if you don't know nothing then shatap or geddifok

That's how you speak to your elders at home, displaying the lack of home training common with your people.

You can continue your show of arrogant ignorance, I won't honour you with a response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by TheChameleon: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zeddyzed:
The monsters you made. When we all said this won't end well, you all thought you were sticking it to Buhari. Now look at this mess.
May the innocent souls R.I.P

And the Buhari they are using it to "punish" will retire to his wealth and health.

Same with North using Boko Haram to "spite " GEJ then.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by arantess: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:

Igbo people matter will kill all of you here

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
juman:

Their aim is to rob, steal cars,etc.
They have so many stolen cars in their possession.

they have so many video evidence at their disposal...The police have refused to Crack down on the criminals probably because they benefit from it and they wanna score cheap propaganda points with Obi and igboland quest for recognition
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Exceed15: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Gone goner gonest..

Ijaw land is what ?...Yorubaland is what?...

abeg gettat

Mumu your people are dying n spewing rubbish here.. is it because e never touch u?
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Farid24224(m): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
patriotic007:
Watch how Tinubu urchins will masturbate on this thread

The same way Obituary dogs squirt on Tinubu thread abi? grin

Such is life ooo my brother..
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Mercury12(m): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ipob are bunch of touts and arm robbers inflicting pain on Igbos and claiming freedom fighting while godfather's behind the scene enrich themselves and their ipob miscreants.
The price is paid in blood.
It is blood money. The land is soak with blood. The blood of the innocent will always cry for justice and with that comes repercussions undecided
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by richeeyo(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

SHUT UP!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.
e pain am grin grin grin
Una never see something
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by LILTJAY: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
cursed pathetic region grin
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
TheChameleon:

And the Buhari they are using it to "punish" will retire to his wealth and health.

Same with North using Boko Haram to "spite " GEJ then.

So my people death is to punish buhari..?

Omo are you sure people commenting are Nigerians..Me I don't understand the rubbish I have been reading here since oo.. Nigerian government has become Saints overnight because an igboman is running for president.

na wa mehnm
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by PascalEhizojie: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dm asap!!!

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Farid24224(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2022
Roger3D:
What type of nonsense is happening in Eastern Nigeria for God's sake? sad

Na Fulani herdsmen oooo tongue
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
LILTJAY:
cursed pathetic region grin

Call names with your full chest...don't be scared.

Yorubawanna be.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by TheChameleon: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

So my people death is to punish buhari..?

Omo are you sure people commenting are Nigerians..Me I don't understand the rubbish I have been reading here since oo.. Nigerian government has become Saints overnight because an igboman is running for president.

na wa mehnm

I am an American- Jamaican. Rastafari+ cool

Weren't flat heads praising IPOB?
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by richeeyo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2022
And Evangelist Obi no condemn this people,
Tinubu speaks out against Jihadist
Let's be sincere most northerners would rather vote for
A Senegalese to rule Nigeria than an igbo man grin grin grin
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Exceed15:

Mumu your people are dying n spewing rubbish here.. is it because e never touch u?

No more Nigerians..it's my people...

Call your tribe with your fullchest..let us check something.. We stand tall and proud.

Tueh on Slaves
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by blackmantis: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
These people killed only went out to find their daily bread.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
richeeyo:
And Evangelist Obi no condemn this people,
Tinubu speaks out against Jihadist
Let's be sincere most northerners would rather vote for
A Senegalese to rule Nigeria than an igbo man grin grin grin

and is it Senegalese that are sufferings...?

Is it igbos that are suffering?

Trash....or slaves..Choose one

hehehehehehe.... I repeat our middle class traders owns streets in their names all over Nigeria including your village
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by UNDFTD: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
If you're too stubborn to listen, you will be FORCED to listen because that's the only language FOOLS understand! You're asked to sit at home in order to get your ever-lasting FREEDOM, and you refused. You want to remain a slave to the Fulanis! Not everyone wants to be a slave. For those of you who can NOT reason for yourselves and want to remain a slave, you can pack your loads and MOVE closer to your Fulani Slave Masters up North. But as long as you remain in Biafraland, you MUST yield to the dictates of the majority of Biafrans...sit your raggedy-a$$ home by fire by force!
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
TheChameleon:

I am an American- Jamaican. Rastafari+ cool

Weren't flat heads praising IPOB?

psheew...

Oga go zoo go find your mate... We don't do crazy on nairaland
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by SaintLucia: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Many Okoro will not come home to celebrate Christmas and New Year in the Sadeast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody / Police Arrest Military Officer With Indian Hemp [photo] / Thugs Invade Aba South LGA Headquarters, Destroy Properties (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.