Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) (33232 Views)

SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Roboto11:

Same east that their citizens protested against the presence of the armed forces?

Abi no be dem dey celebrate anytime soldiers are killed?

Even then, the state is still obliged to protect them

Welcome to the truth of governance. A lot of people in the USA may not like the police, but the police is still obliged to protect them from criminals and thugs.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
tyinfinity:
OSu people in alaigbo are wicked peter obi promising to cause chaos

trash
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jakumo:

Would you care to offer your opinion?

I have none for propaganda peddlers
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by rollywise(m): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:
If obi cannot come out publicly and condemn this .l see no reason why any other non ibos should do so either

Let the ipob shelling continue to persist in whole region..who cares ?.

after all ,south east is a forgone region. grin grin

Keep fuelling ethnic crisis until you are fished out and burnt. Have you ever thought of these killings and unrest are sponsored? No coz your brain don knock
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Leadforteservic: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
That's insensitive of you. No matter who is to blame please show some compassion when a human life is lost.
Creamypie:
To be truthful, Objective, and frank, i dont pity both the dead, and their families, and everyone in this video. They all fed the cub to become lions. They deserve it in full.Some idiots been want us southerners to allow ipob to extend their activities this way. No way. We silenced them quick quick. Easterners have flooded south to enjoy the freedom we ensured for all residents.expect ipob, ESN to deny knowledge of this act. Person open eyes korokoro go buy fuel with e money, pour for his house, set am am ablaze, still blame his neighbor for not sympathising with him.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by gadgethead: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Risingblue008:
I'll keep saying it

Most of all these attrocities are being sponsored by the same government

Pls don't tag it to ipod
They have no hands in this
Mind u,
I'm not an Igbo man,
But u pple should knw what ur government is capable of doing.

Na we the Masses dey feel the pain,Dem no send us angry angry

Let's vote wisely now,
Or naija,our sweet country go collapse

Compliment of the season

Keep deluding your self. The question you should asking is why did most of Igbos support these terrorist groups, especially when they started killing police officer and burning their stations? Even if it's the government sponsoring them, should the people be hailing them? Should there not be one Igbo voice condemning their atrocities?
Even some Igbos are blaming victims, fellow igbos for expressing their individual rights to go out and do their legitimate business without fear and harassment. Now they have let loose monsters, murderers who now looting, robbing and killing their own people!?
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by deywinks29(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=119051253][/quote] I could remember a video where the market people were cheering the gun men. Look at them today
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Creamypie(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Leadforteservic:
That's insensitive of you. No matter who is to blame please show some compassion when a human life is lost.
I have been showing them compassion, but u see eh, this life, u use reality/ objectivity not emotion/ pity to face issues
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Roboto11: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Even then, the state is still obliged to protect them

Welcome to the truth of governance. A lot of people in the USA may not like the police, but the police is still obliged to protect them from criminals and thugs.

Yes but we can't change the fact the police are the focus for many of these criminals and the host communities do not cooperate with police.

Would you be happy to serve in such a place?
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Jacks14: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
It's well.
It's just family affairs as usual.
Brothers and sisters killing each other because of one coward oversea monkey.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by UNDFTD: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I still doubt the government use poverty as a tool to control igboland..bros.

We have been rising up since immemorial..History can prove me right on that. Even when the youths shook Nigeria during endsars ,they quickly labeled it as igbo riot because they know only igbos can rebel. My point remains only criminals will kill and rob innocent people bros..and I stand by it bros

I understand your point. It is no secret that criminals would take advantage of every opportunity to perpetrate their criminality, but it has nothing to do with IPOB. There have been criminals in Biafraland way before IPOB came into existence. Talk about #End Sars, where and how did it end? Did it not end surreptitiously when youths went to serve their belly infrastructure? So, do not tell me that your government has NOT weaponized poverty as a means of control.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Corrinthians(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ventura1:
3 days after news of attacks, no prominent Igbo have condemn all these atrocities.
Ohanaeze is quiet. Obi is quiet. The life of Ndigbo means nothing to them.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by tonyashburton: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
These are bloodthirsty criminals masquerading as some sort of freedom fighters.Why can't the security services get a grip on the situation and bring these sons of Belial to book?
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by SIMONEKPA7: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
Igbo land is burning, shame of kanu and his senseless suppertors
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
UNDFTD:

I understand your point. It is no secret that criminals would take advantage of every opportunity to perpetrate their criminality, but it has nothing to do with IPOB. There have been criminals in Biafraland way before IPOB came into existence. Talk about #End Sars, where and how did it end? Did it not end surreptitiously when youths went to serve their belly infrastructure? So, do not tell me that your government has NOT weaponized poverty as a means of control.

I like anything that challenges the government,it keeps them on their toes..But these killing and robbing of innocent people no fair at all..I swear bro.. the thing dey pain me

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Risingblue008(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
kilisi:

SMH Mr Lienus.
Then ur cell mainbrain dey ur yash,
If I be igbo man,then why must I deny it
Me na full Benin man
Muda4ka
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Roboto11: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
ronyman:
Bookmark this because it will come back to haunt you

Sharap.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by UNDFTD: 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I like anything that challenges the government,it keeps them on their toes..But these killing and robbing of innocent people no fair at all..I swear bro.. the thing dey pain me

Do you have any evidence of people being robbed or just media propaganda and cheap blackmail? We all abhor evil but how many of you guys including your politicians have spoken out about the killings in Enugu, Imo, and Anambra by Fulani terrorists, or are you telling me that those killed by them are less human? People were warned to stay home because criminals including the terrorists in military uniform would take advantage of that simply to blame and blackmail IPOB. But guess what? Their blackmail would NOT stop what we are doing until Nigeria is decimated and Biafra emerges!
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Gromilla010: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mercury12:

I have seen many of your Igbo brothers praises the killing of solders, policemen and civilians they tag saboteurs undecided

Both on nairaland and on Facebook.
You lost your voice then abi?

The little lion you gave milk has grown to an adult lion to hunt you. You people failed to learn from the north that initially supported biko haram out of hate for Christians.
Y'all better wake up and flush the criminals outta your mist.
Nobody will do that for y'all when your people supports the criminals undecided
if you are not careful...they will first amputate your penis bisect your rotten stomach and rip apart your decomposed intestine and oesaphagus, gauge our your two maggot infested eye and decapitate your disintegrated brain...morronic bomboclaat.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Berankis: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:
If obi cannot come out publicly and condemn this .l see no reason why any other non ibos should do so either

Later we will say Tinubu does not criticize Fulani herdsmen, Atiku deleted his tweet. But Obi too is turning a deaf ear to all these atrocities. They are all the same...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Gromilla010: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mercury12:
Ipob are bunch of touts and arm robbers inflicting pain on Igbos and claiming freedom fighting while godfather's behind the scene enrich themselves and their ipob miscreants.
The price is paid in blood.
It is blood money. The land is soak with blood. The blood of the innocent will always cry for justice and with that comes repercussions undecided
typing shit like a numbskull dunderhead cheesy
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Roger3D(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Farid24224:

Na Fulani herdsmen oooo tongue
No it's not. It's ESN terrorists on the beat
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Decent09(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=119051253][/quote]

The Obi-dient are killing everywhere
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by AlwaysPositive: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:

Heard. I will still vote PO..
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by ChukwuObe: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
agadez007:
Agbado urchin
People are dead but where your little Brain moved to was Peter obi
Your mind has already been made up on voting the drug baron tinubu
Let me ask you,If Peter obi condemns IPOB,will you vote him?

Has your deranged mind not made up not to vote for Tinubu? Let me ask you if Tinubu is attending all the debates in Nigeria, will you and your hateful family still vote for him?
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by ameynuJR(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
All this is a lie, Anambra is peaceful and Fulani Herdsmen are busy with their cattle On the ranches.
Meanwhile, Buhari is in the villa picking his teeth. Make we hear words grin
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Fake news, anything to blame Biafra agitators or Simon Ekpa, even though no one knows or has ever met Simon Ekpa. Does anyone called Simon Ekpa even exist?
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by blackpanda: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

We stand tall as usual..

We didn't sacrifice over 17 communities for our master to build refinery untop free trade zone when our brother otedola is alive

What's this one saying
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by membranus: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jakumo:
The architect of the terrible "stay-at-home" policy in Igboland will stand trial for crimes against humanity when the time rolls around. It is utterly heartbreaking to see the photographs of market women, the ENGINE of rural Africa's economy, getting senselessly terrorized and killed just for venturing out to make a living.

Barring the possibility that the "stay-at-home" related serial killings of civilians in Igboland are the handwork of external agitators infiltrating Igboland to sow chaos and fear, the fact remains that the spokespeople of the group trying to lock up civilians and kill a regional economy, all proudly proclaim their Igbo ancestry as a badge of honor.

Sinister tectonic forces of internal strife and division are wreaking utter ruin upon Igboland. This malevolent criminal campaign to deprive civilians of their most basic and fundamental right to free movement must STOP before the tit-for-tat violence unfolding in Igboland begins to metamorphose into scenarios reminiscent of the genocidal cartel violence now endemic to Mexico and Venezuela.

Le Professeur!

See how you dey hammer English like a carpenter.

More nails to your hammer sir.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by 77up(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Covvaina97:
Too much insecurities in the north
Many are mad, few are roaming cheesy
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by zedegit: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=119051253][/quote]

Just lay ambush for them. Catch one or two of them and use them as scape goat. Let them feel the pain of their doings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name / F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle / Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.