Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) (33230 Views)

SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Morphinne: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Creamypie:
To be truthful, Objective, and frank, i dont pity both the dead, and their families, and everyone in this video. They all fed the cub to become lions. They deserve it in full. We south warned them at the beginning, that it would become something else like boko haram .Some idiots been want us southerners to allow ipob to extend their activities this way. No way. We silenced them quick quick. Easterners, including those who may attack my statement, have flooded south to enjoy the freedom and liberty we ensured for each and every residents.expect ipob, ESN to deny knowledge of this act. Person open eyes korokoro for day time, stroll go buy fuel with e money, pour for his house, set am am ablaze, still blame his neighbor for not sympathising with him.idiots. let them report to police I.g or the state c.p nah, if them get the mind.buhari looking at them our eastern blooders like this...
Leave them my brother. According to Osu wailers, Buhari is in serious pain seeing these needless killings.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by SaintLucia: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
SamOchuko:

You day ok at all? Who b from S/E? U fit produce any of my post or comment where I for insult the government for arresting or trying Kanu? To comment rubbish just day sweet you abi u day on ur daily 30 mins madness when u take make this comment? Mumu talk
the illustration in this picture will soon consume you and your family. Continue o IPOB is an NGO grin

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by SaintLucia: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Gbeng30:

Don't be an hypocrite because you have problems with ipob... We all do, but that's doesn't mean we should not address the reality
don't worry the illustration in this picture will soon consume you and your family. Continue to pamper and defend IPOB, I guess IPOB is an NGO

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by SamOchuko: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
SaintLucia:
the illustration in this picture will soon consume you and your family. Continue o IPOB is an NGO grin

U b goat, no need to respond to your type. Foolishness day your dna
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Gbeng30(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
SaintLucia:
don't worry the illustration in this picture will soon consume you and your family. Continue to pamper and defend IPOB, I guess IPOB is an NGO

It's obvious your IQ is low to understand my point here...but talking about cosume it's your picture and it will consume you, your family and your generation...
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by SaintLucia: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
Gbeng30:

It's obvious your IQ is low to understand my point here...but talking about cosume it's your picture and it will consume you, your family and your generation...
use that your IQ for this picture illustration because the IPOB u supported today will soon consume you and your family

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by SaintLucia: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
SamOchuko:

U b goat, no need to respond to your type. Foolishness day your dna
Na goat dey reason like goat and that is why I want a goat like u to use this picture illustration of how goats pampered IPOB that will soon consume you and your family grin

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Wizmj4real(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
oyebanji44:
If obi cannot come out publicly and condemn this .l see no reason why any other non ibos should do so either

Let the ipob shelling continue to persist in whole region..who cares ?.

after all ,south east is a forgone region. grin grin

Oga why are so evil minded?
Has Obi clapped in their support b4

Tinubu visited a scene of herdsmen massacre and was asking where are the cows, he never for once condemned their killings

Oga face front jor

The unrest created by the government in the South East is political and evil agenda of the Fulani lead government

Four days ago a dangote truck was intercepted by the youth conveying armed herdsmen to Enugu to create more unrest but they ran out of luck, you will pretend you never saw or read such news

Always masturbating over OBI

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping / Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name / F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.