Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) (33235 Views)

SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Johnlegacy57: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
ObI should be more interested in elections taking place in his stronghold(southeast) instead of jumping from one debate to another for cheap online likes and views. Asiwaju would have done differently if it was the southwest.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Ofadaman(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
The man Simon Ekpa is far away in Europe with his kids enjoying quality of life and security , while the children of other people are being killed on the streets just because they have to go to the market to make a living.

If people respect your sit at home because of fear, it means they don't want you or your ideology, else why would they flout the rules.

If I had a militias group I'd just target the idiots family even in Europe and make him feel the pain he's brought upon other hapless Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by maasoap(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
Risingblue008:
I'll keep saying it

Most of all these attrocities are being sponsored by the same government

Pls don't tag it to ipod
They have no hands in this
Mind u,
I'm not an Igbo man,
But u pple should knw what ur government is capable of doing.

Na we the Masses dey feel the pain,Dem no send us angry angry

Let's vote wisely now,
Or naija,our sweet country go collapse

Compliment of the season

Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Litmus: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ofadaman:
The man Simon Ekpa is far away in Europe with his kids enjoying quality of life and security , while the children of other people are being killed on the streets just because they have to go to the market to make a living.

If people respect your sit at home because of fear, it means they don't want you or your ideology, else why would they flout the rules.

If I had a militias group the power I'd just target the idiot family even in Europe and make him feel the pain he's brought upon other hapless Nigerians

smiley
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Taba21: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
Creamypie:
To be truthful, Objective, and frank, i dont pity both the dead, and their families, and everyone in this video. They all fed the cub to become lions. They deserve it in full.Some idiots been want us southerners to allow ipob to extend their activities this way. No way. We silenced them quick quick. Easterners have flooded south to enjoy the freedom we ensured for all residents.expect ipob, ESN to deny knowledge of this act. Person open eyes korokoro go buy fuel with e money, pour for his house, set am am ablaze, still blame his neighbor for not sympathising with him.

Boko haram, Islamic states, banditry is going to be more better than what is awaiting the south east five states from next year.

There way are too devilish in nature's

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by edunaragold(f): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
I tut they said they want Biafra na,that ugm is helping them ,ugn can't kill Igbos na,make una kill una Igbo people finish make Hausa and Yoruba rule.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by toprealman: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:
If obi cannot come out publicly and condemn this .l see no reason why any other non ibos should do so either

Let the ipob shelling continue to persist in whole region..who cares ?.

after all ,south east is a forgone region. grin grin
I am beginning to think splitting Nigeria will be the best option. Let Tinubu rule your West.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Venom11(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
Creamypie:
To be truthful, Objective, and frank, i dont pity both the dead, and their families, and everyone in this video. They all fed the cub to become lions. They deserve it in full.Some idiots been want us southerners to allow ipob to extend their activities this way. No way. We silenced them quick quick. Easterners have flooded south to enjoy the freedom we ensured for all residents.expect ipob, ESN to deny knowledge of this act. Person open eyes korokoro go buy fuel with e money, pour for his house, set am am ablaze, still blame his neighbor for not sympathising with him.idiots. let them report to I.g or c.p nah, if them get the mind.buhari looking at them easterners like this...
Fact.. Br

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by mukthar2000(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
Is this how obi and his ipob brothers want to rule Nigerians?
Killing themselves for unknown reasons, b4 now some eaesterner in southeast nagging its Fulani herdsmen, now its clearly known to them that its Fulaniipobians .

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Gbeng30(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
SaintLucia:
We have government in Southwest, Northwest, Northeast, North Central and South South but I don't know about Sadeast, maybe you can help us with this picture illustration.

Don't be an hypocrite because you have problems with ipob... We all do, but that's doesn't mean we should not address the reality
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by onome2013: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
DEVIL IS JUST CONTROLLING MOST OF YOU. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT, NEARLY EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY IS IN SUPPORT OF YOUR KINSMAN TO BE THERE NEXT PRESIDENT , IS THAT NOT ENOUGH TO SHIELD YOUR SWORDS. YOU MOVE AROUND ROBBING AND KILLING YOUR OWN PEOPLE. SPIRIT OF GREED IS AS WORST AS WITCHCRAFT. STOP THIS ATROCITY BEFORE GOD TURNS YOU TO DUST
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Trendingbiz042: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:
If obi cannot come out publicly and condemn this .l see no reason why any other non ibos should do so either

So Obi is the President of Nigeria ? Have you asked Buhari to end this Why allow hatred blind you stupidly. It’s more like saying Tinubu should come a d condemn skull miners in West. Why should they listen to them when they can’t do anything without security enforcing it
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Igbojew: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
oyebanji44:

We are still waiting for your Mr integrity Buhari to condemn numerous atrocities his Fulani Herdsmen brothers and Boko Haram/ISWAP have been commiting instead keep keep on protecting them and giving them Amnesty.Two can play the game get it............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mercury12:

I have seen many of your Igbo brothers praises the killing of solders, policemen and civilians they tag saboteurs undecided

Both on nairaland and on Facebook.
You lost your voice then abi?

The little lion you gave milk has grown to an adult lion to hunt you. You people failed to learn from the north that initially supported biko haram out of hate for Christians.
Y'all better wake up and flush the criminals outta your mist.
Nobody will do that for y'all when your people supports the criminals undecided

I think you quoted the wrong person, or do you have a problem with reading comprehension?

Mercury12.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Captain92: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
That is not how you actualise a sovereignty, this is complete nonsense the next president should ban anything Ipob.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Captain92: 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
That is not how you actualise a sovereignty, this is complete nonsense, the next president should ban anything Ipob.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:31am On Dec 11, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

SHUT UP!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.
Shame no dey catch u?
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by tafabaloo(m): 2:48am On Dec 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

rubbish

Either by design or accidentally, e go soon reach u and ur family members. ....crying wld not suffice by then.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:03am On Dec 11, 2022
tafabaloo:

Either by design or accidentally, e go soon reach u and ur family members. ....crying wld not suffice by then.

cry baby..

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Jakumo(m): 6:39am On Dec 11, 2022
Ofadaman:

If people respect your sit at home because of fear, it means they don't want you or your ideology, else why would they flout the rules?

If I had a militias group I'd just target the idiots family even in Europe and make him feel the pain he's brought upon other hapless Nigerians

Your quoted words above highlight the aspect of all this instigated killing in Igboland that is by far the most baffling consideration of all. The young men turning rifles against their own neighbors in Igboland are taking their orders from Mr. Simon Ekpa who resides in Scandinavia and faces no IMMEDIATE consequence for his crime of encouraging and possibly even obtaining FINANCING to perpetrate killing of civilians ANYWHERE on this fragile planet.

Had Mr. Simon Ekpa heeded the lessons of history, he would have learned from the trial and imprisonment of Rwandan public figures who by radio announcement exhorted machete-carrying mobs to commit genocide in their country during the 1990s' civil unrest there. Those hate-speech-spewing rabble-rousers are now serving life jail sentences in The Hague, Holland after being found guilty by the International Court of Justice located there.

Ultimately, a comparable legally mandated fate awaits Mrs. Simon Ekpa in the fullness of time since the freedom of speech Mr. Ekpa presumes to hide behind in his adopted Scandinavian country does NOT condone or legalize deliberate criminal incitement to violence. Even in the meantime while he is free to spread his gospel of hate, Mrs. Ekpa will be severely limited in the number of countries he can visit for pleasure or business, given the long memory and longer reach of Nigerian law enforcement practitioners who watch, listen and wait patiently for their prey to break cover.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by SamOchuko: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2022
SaintLucia:
No be curse una dey curse Federal Government now and even demand for the unconditional release of Cownu when the same government brought him to Naija and now you are calling the same government to find a way to bring Simon Ekpa to Naija so that you can protest again for his release and see him as a freedom fighter like Cownu. All of una dey craze for that Sadeast region.

You day ok at all? Who b from S/E? U fit produce any of my post or comment where I for insult the government for arresting or trying Kanu? To comment rubbish just day sweet you abi u day on ur daily 30 mins madness when u take make this comment? Mumu talk
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Jakumo(m): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2022
SamOchuko:

You day ok at all? Who b from S/E? U fit produce any of my post or comment where I for insult the government for arresting or trying Kanu? To comment rubbish just day sweet you abi u day on ur daily 30 mins madness when u take make this comment? Mumu talk

Na just now me sef I observe today 30 minutes madness finish. Na him cause wey my eye dey shine like okada brake light.

Pellow Kwantirimans kwantinue as before. God breast Nigeria. No saking. Ebiri-Body na Akson Gomina for Nairaland. Kosi wahala.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Unrated900(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

SHUT UP!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.

Continue resisting from the truth

Your region is burning

How far y to visit anambra this Yuletide

U dare not

Except u want make ur monsters Igbos and esn caught ur brain
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by ThiefnubuBandit: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2022
Unrated900:

Continue resisting from the truth

Your region is burning

How far y to visit anambra this Yuletide

U dare not

Except u want make ur monsters Igbos and esn caught ur brain

Get lost! I don't debate with nonentities like you.
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Ezedon(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2022
oyebanji44:

Wasted brain
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by haphizz57(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2022
Honestly, his legs aren't fresh. Be like ogogoro junky own
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by asanausana91: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
agadez007:
Agbado urchin
People are dead but where your little Brain moved to was Peter obi
Your mind has already been made up on voting the drug baron tinubu
Let me ask you,If Peter obi condemns IPOB,will you vote him?
yes
Re: Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) by Treassured: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
May Peace and Love return to every corner of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle / Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody / Police Arrest Military Officer With Indian Hemp [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.