Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship (1417 Views)

Why Do Cheaters Keep On Cheating Even After Getting Caught? / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Pukkalolo: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Cheating has become rampant these days.

I believe that a person who doesn't want to cheat will avoid situations in which they could end up cheating on their partner.

Whats your personal opinion about cheaters, people who cheat on thier love ones?

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by phorget(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Boogyman557: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Zonefree(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
As long as you're dating a Nigerian girl, there's 98.982% chance she's cheating on you.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Akinbahm(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2022
Cheating is normalized so everyone want to partake in it.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Such people are not worth being with. Cheating on someone simply means you don't regard or love them. So there's no point being around a cheat.

Someone who can not keep only one partner is loose and has no remedy.better to be single than be with a cheat.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Moniya4Real(m): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2022
You just stated the obvious strategy to avoid cheating…. It’s as simple as that and it’s working for me . For as long as you don’t stay alone with a member of the opposite sex in a secluded spot place. That’s the koko

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by pansophist(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Well my opinion is different. If you're with a top-tier man like David or C Ronaldo, and shocked if he cheats, then you're a delusional woman.

If cheating is really important to you, lots of God-fearing Uber driver will give you faithfulness, but she obviously won't want him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Blunttruth: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
Pukkalolo:

I believe that a person who doesn't want to cheat will avoid situations in which they could end up cheating on their partner.

Whats your personal opinion about cheaters, people who cheat on thier love ones?
Ladies are now cheating ruthlessly like guys. Men are not finding it funny. Men can only dish it out, they can't take it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Blunttruth:

Ladies are now cheating ruthlessly like guys. Men are not finding it funny. Men can only dish it out, they can't take it.
Thank you for hitting the nail on it's head.

The bolded is everything .

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Savedday: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
The real definition of cheating is 9ja girls.

Asking a 9ja girl not to cheat, is like bringing a fish out of water.

They are so useless as used tissue paper. All of them.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Afrok(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Cheating is becoming a normal scenario in relationships, just zero your mind that what will be will definitely be so as not to lose your sanity...

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:08am On Dec 11, 2022
pansophist:
Well my opinion is different. If you're with a top-tier man like David or C Ronaldo, and dare complain when he cheats, then you're a delusional woman.

If cheating is really important to you, lots of God-fearing Uber driver will give you faithfulness, but she obviously won't want him.

Read all you wrote again and tell me if it makes reasonable sense to you. Remember, massive likes don't equate to sensible posts.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Prettygirl200(f): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2022
Blunttruth:

I like the bolded ooo, see dem wailing up and down if a lady cheats, but they do it and expect the lady to keep quiet. Muteeewwww who no want make dem cheat on am make e dey faithful period!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Prettygirl200(f): 8:30am On Dec 11, 2022
Savedday:
The real definition of cheating is 9ja girls.

Asking a 9ja girl not to cheat, is like bringing a fish out of water.

They are so useless as used tissue paper. All of them.
E pain this one, no worry u will continue to wail untill your lungs are out. Ohh you guys can't take what u give right? I see!!!

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Suunnn(f): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Pukkalolo:

What you never want me doing never do to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Read all you wrote again and tell me if it makes reasonable sense to you. Remember, massive likes don't equate to sensible posts.
He just aired his mind,,ok? And I think, there's sense in what he said.
Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I like the bolded ooo, see dem wailing up and down if a lady cheats, but they do it and expect the lady to keep quiet. Muteeewwww who no want make dem cheat on am make e dey faithful period!!!
You may be right,,ok? The fact is, any lady that doesn't want his man to cheat on her, should pay the man's groom price, so she can have control over the man, and can as well become a freelance cheat,,ok?

I think, this scenario is already playing out in Italy between old Italos and fine guys who are newbies.. You can ask any Edo man for clearance, if you are in doubt of what I just said,,ok?

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
imadiyi:

He just aired his mind,,ok? And I think, there's sense in what he said.

There's NONE.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by DonroxyII: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Such people are not worth being with. Cheating on someone simply means you don't regard or love them. So there's no point being around a cheat.

Someone who can not keep only one partner is loose and has no remedy.better to be single than be with a cheat.
grin e go clear for your eyes!
Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Nonexisting1: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nothing.

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Fiscus105(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
In 10 yrs to come, sex outside relationship/marriage would have become norm, situation that husband will be aware that his wife is going out with other men/man and yet turn blind eyes on it just the way house wives have knowledge of their husbands now.

.....For now, I rate it, 50%, by them probably 95%.

.WE ARE AT THE TWILIGHT OF THE WORLD.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by DonroxyII: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2022
Fiscus105:
In 10 yrs to come, sex outside relationship/marriage would have become norm, situation that husband will be aware that his wife is going out with other men/man and yet turn blind eyes on it just the way house wives have knowledge of their husbands now.

.....For now, I rate it, 50%, by them probably 95%.

.WE ARE AT THE TWILIGHT OF THE WORLD.
We are at the Base of Globalisation and All the Storms would soon Settle after The Civil Clash and the World will go Normal as One Single Humanity Under Good!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On Cheating In A Relationship by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
No girl can cheat on me
My prick too big grin the other guy no go enjoy anything

One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Category Right Now As The Year Draws To A Close (pix) / Help ! What Cream Is Best For My Skin / When Do You Realize TRUE Friends & Realise Your Friend Was A Frenemy Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.