Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair (21415 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Slams Obi For Parading Abure As LP Chair Despite Court Order / Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others / I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Leoleo1(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2022
Tell them again if silly ethnic sentiments never finish them. In all honesty, do you really think Atiku and Obi put together will outperform Tinubu as president?

chinchum:
The average nigerian is greedy and self seeking.

Imagine labour party officials already fighting openly for monetary allocations.

Anyone still living in utopia that a presidential candidate will turn Nigeria to paradise in 4 -8 years is in utter delusion.

Tinubu is the best of the top 4 candidates due to his nack to use commonsense to make decisions and appoint relatively better individuals to get the job done.

There will be no magic bullet, but i will expect aggressive drive to geometrically increase Nigerias earnings, end subsidy, be sufficient in refining oil and export some , additional 5000MW in the next 4 years.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by iamjavadem(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2022
Always read the post before you comment instead of assuming based on the title.
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They can't find a dirt on Peter Obi, they are now trying to use his party members to stain him with propaganda but Nigerians are wiser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Asstrax: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2022
fuckJones:
Some of these churches that allow Peter Obi campaign on their altars also preach against alcohol. Do they know that Obi is the number one beer merchant in Nigeria? How do they reconcile this with their promotion of his campaign? May church never become beer parlour!
Wine/alcohol was in d Bible... Drink responsibly. Bible/Church is not against drinking, it against being a drunk. Try use brain before u post.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Hawkler: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2022
yarimo:
PARTY of fraudsters, everyday in LABOUR PARTY someone must be scam grin grin grin
All the National leaders are scamming before getting to power...God save us from Karashika.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Bennycollins: 8:04am On Dec 11, 2022
fuckJones:
Some of these churches that allow Peter Obi campaign on their altars also preach against alcohol. Do they know that Obi is the number one beer merchant in Nigeria? How do they reconcile this with their promotion of his campaign? May church never become beer parlour!
Jesus Christ can't come and rule us. he is the only one without sin. Morever Obi is not going to churches for campaign but for prayers and fortification, same way others are burying babies, cows and other things in the Lagoon and Niger-Benue confluence, consulting marabouts and all that. INEC forbids campaign in places of worship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by IfnobeGod20: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

Paid BOT, we sight you grin grin grin

Work for your money grin grin grin grin grin grin

There are many paid e-warrior scattered all over the net. Few days ago one of the Tinubu's presidential spokesman was saying on a live TV that he has over 2,000 members scatter all over the net giving him feedback of what happen. These people have really recruited our youths as spies and human attackers on net.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Samogloby: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2022
@elsiusgr8t,. I'm not as jobless as you guys. A jobless man like you will have all the time to be checking every nairanders account. I admire nairaland because I update myself with the current news, I joined nairaland recently because of someone misleading information on the forum which attracted my response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by AcuraZDX: 8:12am On Dec 11, 2022
3ple9iner:

"Information, especially of a biased or
misleading nature, used to promote a
political cause or point of view"
This was what I got when I searched for the meaning of "propaganda".
The Ogun state LP board was dissolved after they raised the issue of corruption going on in the party instead of "The so called party that is coming to save us" to investigate or address the issue raised, they didn't do any of that but rather they sacked and dissolved the board.

Now ask yourself is that a propaganda? and If it is, who created it)

Didn't you read the part that said the Chairman broke down how the money was spent and yet the youth leader still continued to be rag-tag

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by IfnobeGod20: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2022
Leoleo1:
Tell them again if silly ethnic sentiments never finish them. In all honesty, do you really think Atiku and Obi put together will outperform Tinubu as president?

Tinubu & Lagos state.
Between 1999 to 2007, the star governors then were Donald Duke of Cross River, Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu, even though Ibori would be later jailed, he had more projects to himself than the so called Jagaban.

Ibori practically changed the face of his own town like what Oshiomhole and Ambode did to Iyahmo and Epe respectively. Then, Yaradua of Katsina and Markafi of Kaduna, although he struggled because of sharia and the Kaduna crisis which left a major dent on his administration.

Lagos was never celebrated in governance until Fashola became governor in 2007. I remember clearly the fight Tinubu had with Obasanjo about local government creation, that was the major reason Lagos was on the news then, apart for obvious reasons as Nigeria’s economic capital, there was nothing spectacular in Lagos governance then apart from the filths and dirts that littered the former pride of the nation.

There was nothing exciting about Tinubu’s leadership except his meticulous politics. He was a last man standing of the AD governors of the Southwest region then because Igbos helped him.

We still remember how Tinubu was changing his deputies like sidechicks. There was one Bucknor then and another Femi Pedro, they all fell out with Tinubu.

We remember clearly how Tinubu almost never wanted Fashola to complete his term but Fashola being a system man, managed to, unlike Ambode who, although being very good as a leader didn’t know how to manage power.

Tinubu, typical of most governors in his sets; 1999-2007, was mediocre like Lucky Igbinedion, Alams, Dariye etc. It is sad how people want to re-write history before our eyes.

How would someone attribute the Lagos success story to Tinubu, it is very painful to read that sometimes. Lagos was already Lagos before Tinubu was born. You can go and verify this.

You guys should show a mega project attributed to Tinubu. One he started and completed.

-King Heavenly

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Trendingbiz042: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Single shame no dey una eyes at all. This is what you have to say after reading this detailed article above?

That is how you have been shifting the goal post about the people responsible for the killings in the south east... from Fulani to DSS to Army to Simon Ekpa now to Tinubu.

If you read the detailed article and still believe in this, your mumu is forever. First he accused her of pocketing 20 million, when meeting held, it was proved she got only 9 million and she even gave detailed explanations. What does that tell you if you have sense? That the guy has been paid by drug kingpin to cause chaos in the party. Since they can’t find anything against Obi they now resort in bribing party members to instigate lies and propaganda. The moment he accused of 20m when only 9m was given I realized the game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by AcuraZDX: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Mumu man, they can't find dirt on who? The same pandora pathological man who's name appeared among those that stached away public money of hidden foreign banks? A man who sent his driver to Lagos in 2013 with 250 MILLION Naira in cash and ran to Lagos to get the driver released after he was arrested? The same Peter Obi tuary who invested Anambra money into his own family business?

You might have been brainwashed but some of us still have our brain capacity intact.
Pls borrow or buy some sense.

You're crazy.

Which public funds?

Obi was already a billionaire before joining politics and the said money was before he even became a governor. Ode

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by 1Dray(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2022
asanausana91:
see mumu. Who is accusing him? Is it not his youths leader?

We will not vote for Atiku. A vote for Atiku is a vote for perpetual looting.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by fuckJones(f): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2022
Bennycollins:
Jesus Christ can't come and rule us. he is the only one without sin. Morever Obi is not going to churches for campaign but for prayers and fortification, same way others are burying babies, cows and other things in the Lagoon and Niger-Benue confluence, consulting marabouts and all that. INEC forbids campaign in places of worship.
God is not a politician, a good christian should not join politics
Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by ATLIEN2027: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2022
AcuraZDX:

You're crazy.

Which public funds?

Obi was already a billionaire before joining politics and the said money was before he even became a governor. Ode

Dumb ass retar@ded brainwashed ipob terrorist Zombidient fool. You can lie like pandora pathological liar Obi tuary to your fellow gullible Zombidient fools. We know the facts.
Keep posting rubbish trash all over NL, Nigerians are not as gullible as you and your fellow Obi-diots.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by donprinyo(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2022
fuckJones:
Buhari said he will “treat them in the language they understand”… You got angry, activated your mob power, got the tweet taken down and you thought you’ve won!

You pampered monsters just because you wanted to hate and misunderstand Buhari! Do you still think he is your problem?
So dumb

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by 1Dray(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Single shame no dey una eyes at all. This is what you have to say after reading this detailed article above?

That is how you have been shifting the goal post about the people responsible for the killings in the south east... from Fulani to DSS to Army to Simon Ekpa now to Tinubu.

Anumanu, what's in the article that indicted Obi, your selfishness will lead to your destruct.
Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Valent1007: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2022
fuckJones:

Someone built the air plane and other vices but no one blame them even if people die from them as a result of one form of accident or the other.
Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Samogloby: 8:26am On Dec 11, 2022
It's in your DNA to abuse other. Later you guys will start blaming other tribe for your stupidity. Were you at the meeting to know if actually the woman is saying the truth, when did ordinary statement from the mouth amounted to saying the truth. Tinubu said every allegations against him is false, can you take that statement as statement of truth? Stop defending what you know nothing about period! Atiku/Okowa is a goal
Trendingbiz042:

If you read the detailed article and still believe in this, your mumu is forever. First he accused her of pocketing 20 million, when meeting held, it was proved she got only 9 million and she even gave detailed explanations. What does that tell you if you have sense? That the guy has been paid by drug kingpin to cause chaos in the party. Since they can’t find anything against Obi they now resort in bribing party members to instigate lies and propaganda. The moment he accused of 20m when only 9m was given I realized the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Trendingbiz042: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2022
Samogloby:
It's in your DNA to abuse other. Later you guys will start blaming other tribe for your stupidity. Were you at the meeting to know if actually the woman is saying the truth, when did ordinary statement from the mouth amounted to saying the truth. Tinubu said every allegations against him is false, can you take that statement as statement of truth? Stop defending what you know nothing about period! Atiku/Okowa is a goal
Atiku is a goal? Outside Abacha, I don’t think there’s any serial fraudster like Atiku. I rather vote for mad dulani man than vote Atiku. Everyone knows he is a big thief. Even his northern people know that. That’s why he lost every Northern states during 2019 elections and narrowly won his own state. Atiku even lost his polling unit to Buhari. If not for SE and SS, Atiku would have been disgraced completely. Let’s how to gets any vote in SE and SS. The only two contending candidates are Obi and Tinubu. No one is mentioning Atiku. Or haven’t you noticed no one talks about Atiku? Common sense is not common though.
Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by hollywater: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2022
yarimo:
PARTY of fraudsters, everyday in LABOUR PARTY someone must be scam grin grin grin
Shame no dey catch u? Old Man like u busy supporting a drug dealer tufiakwa.
Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Vote4Obi: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2022
chinchum:
The average nigerian is greedy and self seeking.

Imagine labour party officials already fighting openly for monetary allocations.

Anyone still living in utopia that a presidential candidate will turn Nigeria to paradise in 4 -8 years is in utter delusion.

Tinubu is the best of the top 4 candidates due to his nack to use commonsense to make decisions and appoint relatively better individuals to get the job done.

There will be no magic bullet, but i will expect aggressive drive to geometrically increase Nigerias earnings, end fuel subsidy, be sufficient in refining oil and export some , additional 5000MW in the next 4 years.

Urchins and BATstards keep talking rubbish with their mouth. How can a senile old man like Tinubu who keeps disgracing himself everywhere due to brain damage have common sense? Where was his common sense when he can't make a sentence without embarrassing himself?

A criminal druggie who couldn't build a single mega project in Lagos for 8 years but instead saw it as an opportunity to enrich himself, family and cronies. A dubious fraudster whose identity is shrouded in mystery is the one that will help Nigeria?

Anyone supporting this old criminal is cursed and karma will pay them back someday!!!
Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Nyne: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They can't find a dirt on Peter Obi, they are now trying to use his party members to stain him with propaganda but Nigerians are wiser

You must be mad. PO never enter, embezzlement don dey arise. When he enters nko ? Them go loot the whole country dry. You must think PO is a magician if you think he can curb corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Nyne: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mumu, who is bribing the party leaders

You just dull
Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by asanausana91: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2022
1Dray:

We will not vote for Atiku. A vote for Atiku is a vote for perpetual looting.
a vote for peter Obi is a total sit at home.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Bennycollins: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2022
fuckJones:

God is not a politician, a good christian should not join politics
Where do you get that, for goodness sake??
Does the bible say in vain that when the righteous rule the people rejoice? Or you have not read that part?
That our polity has been taken over by vicious characters does not mean politics is a sin.
Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Roboto11: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

Paid BOT, we sight you

Work for your money grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you even know the meaning of a bot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Vote4Obi: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2022
Leoleo1:

Which Tinubu again is this olodo talking about? The same criminal bastard without parents, without history, with stolen identity?

An old man who is suffering from dementia and Parkinson disease? A senile man who can't make any sensible statement again or even discuss coherently?

Those that are still supporting Tinubu are either primitive ethnic bigots or urchins and selfish people who are being paid to support him.

Nigerians are not fools, they know that Tinubu is the worst of all the presidential aspirants. In saner climes, they would have long disqualified him!
Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Samogloby: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2022
It's a pity when a newly recruited young boy buy a bicycle in his village and think he has arrived. Keep fooling yourself all over internet. We don't make noise like an emty barrel
Trendingbiz042:

Atiku is a goal? Outside Abacha, I don’t think there’s any serial fraudster like Atiku. I rather vote for mad dulani man than vote Atiku. Everyone knows he is a big thief. Even his northern people know that. That’s why he lost every Northern states during 2019 elections and narrowly won his own state. Atiku even lost his polling unit to Buhari. If not for SE and SS, Atiku would have been disgraced completely. Let’s how to gets any vote in SE and SS. The only two contending candidates are Obi and Tinubu. No one is mentioning Atiku. Or haven’t you noticed no one talks about Atiku? Common sense is not common though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by fuckJones(f): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2022
Bennycollins:
Where do you get that, for goodness sake??
Does the bible say in vain that when the righteous rule the people rejoice? Or you have not read that part?
That our polity has been taken over by vicious characters does not mean politics is a sin.
then why did Jesus rejected the government offer to him by devil?
Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by joshrooy23(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2022
fuckJones:

What of the mosque that preach against drugs allowing the druglord to campaign at the mosque, this poster should borrow sense even if it is for 1 seconds
Re: I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair by Bennycollins: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2022
fuckJones:

then why did Jesus rejected the government offer to him by devil?
Hear yourself, the devil has what to offer to the king of kings and Lord of Lords himself? Christ the creator himself being offered the kingdoms that he created? Christians are to take the lead and lighten the world, that is God's command. They should be the heads and not the tail. Flush out bad ppl from politics it is not sin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee / Aftermath Of Elections!!! Two Men Divorce Wives For Voting For Apc / Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.